Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,302 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas (4440 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / I Had Dream To Bless The Owner Of Nairaland With This Money. Drop Ya Account No. / Help A Stranger In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

@ OP

Go to the jobs section or better still give it to that guy Geolabious bestowed the title of MUMU of Nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

let them come here and apply.
even mumus are not disqualified
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by 4Play(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

You've found a wife finally?
which girl did you hypnotize? grin

You call it hypnosis, I call it love. Na Tope2000 o. Na just the expense for wedding dey worry me now.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
4 Play:

You call it hypnosis, I call it love. Na Tope2000 o. Na just the expense for wedding dey worry me now.

Are you aware that you will have to fight no less than 7 dudes? Siddon there

osisi, many people are crying about being duped on NL. You can post this thread there as well

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-197268.0.html
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by tope2000(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
4 Play:

But babe 100dollars wudnt be enuff na grin
unless u want us to the wedding reception at mcdonalds too tongue undecided
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by tope2000(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Are you aware that you will have to fight no less than 7 dudes? Siddon there

osisi, many people are crying about being duped on NL. You can post this thread there as well

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-197268.0.html

Dont mind karma o, u are my one and only tongue grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by whatever90(f): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
tope don carry her flirting reach here
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by tope2000(f): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2008
me flirt, olorun maje angry angry
dont listen to them 4play grin grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by bodsibobo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2008
i tot australia have their own dollars?

you wan try zimbabwe dollars (Z$)? or Liberian dollars?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DavidDylan(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
no applicants? shocked
Osisi nobody trust you to give the money o.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by whatever90(f): 4:00am On Nov 22, 2008
DavidDylan:

no applicants? shocked

david dear,u know im d best applicant for dis money kiss wink
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2008
@osisi

The BEST and I say the BEST candidate is me. I stay at lagos road in Ikorodu, Lagos state. I was born and

bred in lagos. I am the first born out of a family of nine, i.e. seven siblings. 1 boy and six girls. I really need the money

to buy a bag of rice for my family at the christmas period. cry cry cry cry cry cry And part of it to buy IPOD. sad sad You can

contact me directly through my email. And when you come to Ikorodu, I will be there waiting to collect my money ($100

or more). Only you and you only should check my profile for my picture, you will see that I am in the classroom in

school. smiley smiley smiley

As for the internet, I use free browsing because I no get money to spend for cybercafe.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Koolwilly(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2008
i am qualified for the money, this offer came up just because of me, abt d browsing i dont even have a phone, na borrow i even borrow dis one wey i dey use
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 3:27am On Nov 23, 2008
Cipriani:

@osisi

The BEST and I say the BEST candidate is me. I stay at lagos road in Ikorodu, Lagos state. I was born and

bred in lagos. I am the first born out of a family of nine, i.e. seven siblings. 1 boy and six girls. I really need the money

to buy a bag of rice for my family at the christmas period. cry cry cry cry cry cry And part of it to buy IPOD. sad sad You can

contact me directly through my email. And when you come to Ikorodu, I will be there waiting to collect my money ($100

or more). Only you and you only should check my profile for my picture, you will see that I am in the classroom in

school. smiley smiley smiley

As for the internet, I use free browsing because I no get money to spend for cybercafe.

oyibo man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na you suppose give me money
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by osisi6(f): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

no applicants? shocked

I guess so.
let me give it to my local salvation army then.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Gabry(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2008
Good idea poster. Besides, I bet they are many people there whom are more less fortunate compared to peeps here like you and I. smiley
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2008
*osisi:

oyibo man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na you suppose give me money

Na my half brother pics be dat, me I be black man. Oya go check my profile again.

Abeg no give the money to salvation army
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Koolwilly(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
@Osisi
I am still wating Hope you never forget say Na me be the person wey you need to bless
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
Its better for you to make an indivdual email for this, then post the email and we'll tell you who's real or fake cos most of the people here want to keep up the illusion that they're well off so they're definitely NOT gonna expose themselves here on their own
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by DavidDylan(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
*osisi:

I guess so.
let me give it to my local salvation army then.

cipriani looks hungry enough.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by KarmaMod(f): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2008
rofl grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by RedHotChic(f): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2008
Pataki is the winner, no need to vote. Dude needs that money more than any other. If you can include a bag of beans and one carton of tomato paste, it'll be appreciated. tongue
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Gabry(f): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2008
See some greedy people for hia angry
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
DavidDylan:

cipriani looks hungry enough.

You be correct boy.

You fit add your own $100 join, I go dey happy for this christmas grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by chiogo(f): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
C'mon, just because you stay in the US doesn't mean you're rich. I qualify except for the location part.

And @ poster, wouldn't you want to give it to a young person like a teenager instead of an adult? wink

I'm 16, I could use the money tongue tongue I have no job right now.
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
chiogo:

C'mon, just because you stay in the US doesn't mean you're rich. I qualify except for the location part.

And @ poster, wouldn't you want to give it to a young person like a teenager instead of an adult? wink

I'm 16, I could use the money tongue tongue I have no job right now.

Wetin you teenager wan do with money, you better continuing reading your books and let adults like me make better use of the money. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by chiogo(f): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2008
Cipriani:

Wetin you teenager wan do with money, you better continuing reading your books and let adults like me make better use of the money. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Are you serious?? what a random question!!

@poster, I spent all my money on college applications, I'm going bankrupt!!!! cry
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
Aunty Osisi

Abeg, I need dat money buy GUNS wey I go use get bigger money and also kill the other mafia families in my turf. tongue tongue tongue tongue

chiogo:

Are you serious?? what a random question!!

@poster, I spent all my money on college applications, I'm going bankrupt!!!! cry

Try source for a loan, or engage in 18hrs job a day and you will be okay.

Better still, DROP OUT of school for a while tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
LMAO!! Now I see you're retarded. I'm not gonna drop out of school in my last year. You done lost your mind!

Naw, I'm kidding, I don't want the money especially not from someone I don't know. So, you can have the money,

You seem desperate. tongue
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
chiogo:

LMAO!! Now I see you're retarded. I'm not going to drop out of school in my last year. You done lost your mind!

Naw, I'm kidding, I don't want the money especially not from someone I don't know. So, you can have the money,

You seem desperate. tongue

What is the big deal in dropping out of school, besides Bill Gates is a drop out,

Well good for you to stay in school, just read your books and leave gun running for the Salieri family, we the money for GUNS cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Gabry(f): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2008
U are too much undecided sad
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Cipriani(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
who?
Re: I Want To Bless A Stranger This Christmas by Gabry(f): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2008
U naaa. . . U have been bless by God to have a roof over your head, to have a family, to have enough to eat u still go want that money. How about otha peeps which have no home, no food, no money no nothing? My brotha, dont be selfish ooo. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Kill A Tree Without Cutting It Down / How To Detect A Liar (pic Included) / An Unknown Human-faced Creature Seen In An Erosion Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.