Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,769 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor (3145 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram / Boko Haram Becoming Battle Hardened!!!!! U Cannot Defeat A Battle 'H'D Troop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by okpismart: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Following the incessant killing of Christians in North-east Nigeria by Boko haram insurgents, the President of Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has exploded with anger, declaring that enough is enough. He also stated that the use of force alone cannot win the war against Boko haram while suggesting a new strategy government should adopt...

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1069-nigeria-military-cannot-defeat-boko-haram-oritsejafor
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Metallurgist: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
A resident of mubi who spoke with radio hausa said the boko boys are teenagers and numbered little more than 100 holding nothing more than AK 47's. This begs the question HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Dennyzgenius(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Na prophecy?
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Boko issue is The more you look the less you see
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Tolexander: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Following the incessant
killing of Christians in
North-east Nigeria by Boko
haram insurgents, the
President of Christians
Association of Nigeria (CAN),
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has
exploded with anger,
declaring that enough is
enough
. He also stated that
the use of force alone
cannot win the war against
Boko haram while
suggesting a new strategy
government should adopt...
Ayo Oritsejafor just dey wake up or who is he deceiving?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by 9jii(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Boko issue is The more you look the less you see
No.
Unless you are listening to these politicians who are using this unfortunate event to corrupt the gullible minds.And our lazy journalist who like to find and report anytime behind their desks.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
9jii:

No.
Unless you are listening to these politicians who are using this unfortunate event to corrupt the gullible minds.And our lazy journalist who like to find and report anytime behind their desks.

ok sir
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Well how can the military defeat them when the insurgents are better equiped?
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by ahnie: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
its well.but i suggest rapid evacuation of non muslems.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by PedroJP(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
ahnie:
its well.but i suggest rapid evacuation of non muslems.

To where ? Does it mean the bokos are invincible ?

They can be defeated without much stress from d Army. Our problem is dat both Mr A and Mr B are somehow gaining (or rather say scoring points) from their activities

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by ahnie: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
would you rather want them to die there?in a nomansland?they should go back to their states.[quote
author=PedroJP post=27761267]

They can be defeated without much stress from d Army. Our problem is
dat both Mr A and Mr B are somehow gaining (or rather say scoring
points) from their activities[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
The war against boko haram cannot be won until some certain things are done. The following method should be adopted.
). FG should allow everybody to own a firearm.
2. Jonathan should sack NSA and the minister of defense.
3. Go after boko haram sponsors.
4. Fish out and punish these military guys who are loyal and sympathetic to boko haram cause.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by ideology(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
He has been saying it since.

Violence will not solve this problem, this people are motivated by ideologies, sponsored by rich men. Which nation have successfully fought terrorism.

Nigeria's case is worst, you are fighting insiders, strong sponsors that can feed some African Countries.

The solution is simple, call the northern elites, northern Religious leaders and northern Traditional rulers together, let them talk to their boys.
They know them since inception, BH will be history, the sect may remain just like other sects in kano, kaduna and Zaria but Wont be bombing for years to come.

APC knows this, they are just waiting to win elections, so that they can claim they solved the problem of insurgency. And they use Buhari as candidate because he can influence all sections of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by ideology(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
The war against boko haram cannot be won until some certain things are done. The following method should be adopted.
4. Fish out and punish these military guys who are loyal and sympathetic to boko haram cause.
BH sympathizers are everywhere.

Government, House of Assemblies, Media, Oil and gas, entrepreneurs, international community etc
Name it …

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by pomporiking: 12:24am On Nov 06, 2014
Nobleval:

Better equipped with what exactly undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by toyecoach(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2014
The same kind of statement made by Atiku! Where's Okupe now?
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by size38: 12:51am On Nov 06, 2014
Nigerian military can defeat Boko Haram but not under feeble minded, weak and corrupt president like GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by vanunu: 3:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Nobleval:

Stop talking what u don't know, they are not in any way better equiped than the nigeria army. Weapons alone don't fight war.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by phlemzy: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Who is Oritsejafor to make such a conclusion. Does he see or know more than the entire presidential cabinet & the COAS to make a conclusion as such.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by lonelydora: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
How will GEJ achieve this when AZAZI of blessed memory said, and I quote "PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by gare(f): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Pastor Ayo, I would simple advise you just remain quiet for now, and stay out of spot light, face your calling of preaching the Gosple and leave the Govt. to handle their problem, I have know you and watched your program since I was a little boy, and never liked what was said to you during the Arms deal in South Africa, so if you are reading this message I would advise you take a cue from Baba Adeboye and focus on your pulpit to preach the word of God and win souls for heaven other than getting involve in politics and dragging the christiandom into issues that do not concern us. I believe you are a man of God with wisdom please kindly do the needful and let God help us all.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2014
pomporiking:

Better equipped with what exactly undecided undecided
sophiscated weapons. The type that wows your soldiers.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by obailala(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2014
gare:
Pastor Ayo, I would simple advise you just remain quiet for now, and stay out of spot light, face your calling of preaching the Gosple and leave the Govt. to handle their problem, I have know you and watched your program since I was a little boy, and never liked what was said to you during the Arms deal in South Africa, so if you are reading this message I would advise you take a cue from Baba Adeboye and focus on your pulpit to preach the word of God and win souls for heaven other than getting involve in politics and dragging the christiandom into issues that do not concern us. I believe you are a man of God with wisdom please kindly do the needful and let God help us all.

Do you realise the man is the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria and he has a duty to speak up and protect the lives and freedom of Christians all over Nigeria?

How do you suggest he does that by sticking to the pulpit in his church in Warri?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by eagleeye2: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2014
This bling bling pastorpreneuer should shut it.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by mauriceju2(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2014
bokohoram is an ideology, you cannot fight ideology with gun, these guys believe that they will enter heaven and received 72 virgin by killing unharmful innocent Christians, the British didn't use gun to stop our fathers from killing our twins babies , they just introduce another ideology called Christianity and the killing of twins to please and appeal the gods just stop. the Nigerian army are over 70% Muslims and they are brain wash and used by their almighty Satan, how do you expect them to fight their brother in faith

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
vanunu:

Stop talking what u don't know, they are not in any way better equiped than the nigeria army. Weapons alone don't fight war.
really? Now,this should be the dumbest post ever on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by RockMaxi: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2014
gare:

I will rather go on the contrary, I defended Papa Ayo during the arms deal gone wrong only to be schocked to the marrow when he owned up to the aircraft issue. Be that as it may, this is not the best time to backout.undecided Papa Ayo should continue to lend his voice to political and government issues because we are all directly or indirectly affected by it and that is the sole aim of CAN. We need christians and pastors in the strenght of Papa to chase out this political demons and parasite that will not allow meaningful development other than their own selfish agenda. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Descartes: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2014
PedroJP:

They can be defeated without much stress from d Army. Our problem is dat both Mr A and Mr B are somehow gaining (or rather say scoring points) from their activities
Only but the truth.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by Bobbystanley(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2014
When u supply powerful arms to them.

How can our military defeat them?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by naso2(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2014
wrong heading.
Re: Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2014
I will check the content later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? / Maitasine Uprising Was Not Ended By Buhari! / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.