Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? (1064 Views)

Is Antichrist Here? Demon Watching Over A Baby In The Foetus. / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2014
What happen to miscarriage foetus ... Did they also go to heaven ? Ur views
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
CANTICLES:
what kind of thought is this? ...just imagine a foetuses heaven.lol. Foetuses crawling on the streets of gold being suckled by the heavenly cows !!!
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

what kind of thought is this? ...just imagine a foetuses heaven.lol. Foetuses crawling on the streets of gold !!!
miscarriages happen everyday around the world , advocates of afterlife should have answer for this
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

what kind of thought is this? ...just imagine a foetuses heaven.lol. Foetuses crawling on the streets of gold !!!
miscarriages happen everyday around the world , advocates of afterlife should have an answer to this
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by malvisguy212: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
CANTICLES:
they will make it to heaven.Some reasons for reaching such a conclusion are as follows:
1. The Lord Jesus Christ died for all of Adam's race (for all mankind), including every infant that has ever been born.
2. A person is condemned for rejecting Jesus Christ and for refusing to believe in Him: "He that believeth on Him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3:18). An infant is not capable of rejecting Jesus Christ. An infant is incapable of committing the sin mentioned in John 16:9.
3. Those who go to hell in 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 are those who have deliberately disobeyed the gospel by refusing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Infants have not willfully disobeyed the gospel. Note: The heathen, who are not under the hearing of the gospel, are condemned for rejecting the lesser revelation that God has given to them (Rom. 1:20-21, etc.). For a detailed study of this see Romans chapter 1. But an infant would also be incapable of rejecting this lesser revelation.
4. Revelation 20:11-15 indicates that all of the unsaved are resurrected to appear before the Great White Throne, and twice it is stressed that each will be judged according to their works. It is doubtful that young infants are included in this evaluation. What evil works has a 6 month old baby committed?
5. Consider the compassionate heart of God for those who are lost: "Who will have all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4--this is God's desire). "Not willing that any should perish" (2 Pet. 3:9). "Even so it is not the will of your Father, who is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish" (Matt. 18:14). "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (Ezekiel 33:11). While these verses do not refer specifically to infants, they do teach us that the loving and merciful heart of our God desires the salvation of all men.
6. We know that the Lord Jesus had a tender and compassionate heart for the little children and was much displeased when His disciples were hindering them from coming to Him (Mark 10:13-14). We are sure that our Saviour has this same kind of compassion, not only for children, but for young infants also.
7. King David had a child by Bathsheba which died in infancy. David's words are significant: "While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me" (2 Samuel 12:22-23). The clear sense of this passage is that David believed that he would be reunited with his child in the next life. He knew the baby, having died, could not come back to this life, but he believed that he would go to him. While we can't be dogmatic that such a passage teaches infant salvation, yet it does seem to point in that direction.
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
they will make it to heaven.Some reasons for reaching such a conclusion are as follows:
1. The Lord Jesus Christ died for all of Adam's race (for all mankind), including every infant that has ever been born.
2. A person is condemned for rejecting Jesus Christ and for refusing to believe in Him: "He that believeth on Him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3:18). An infant is not capable of rejecting Jesus Christ. An infant is incapable of committing the sin mentioned in John 16:9.
3. Infants have not willfully disobeyed the gospel. Note: The heathen, who are not under the hearing of the gospel, are condemned for rejecting the lesser revelation (Rom.1:20-21)
u tried bro .. But "unless any Man is born of water and spirit,he cant enter the kingdom of God" John3:5 are they?? And uv automatically validate abortion as proper salvation Tool
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by paulGrundy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
3. Those who go to hell in 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 are those who have deliberately disobeyed the gospel by refusing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Infants have not willfully disobeyed the gospel. Note: The heathen, who are not under the hearing of the gospel, are condemned for rejecting the lesser revelation that God has given to them (Rom. 1:20-21, etc.). For a detailed study of this see Romans chapter 1. But an infant would also be incapable of rejecting this lesser revelation.
4. Revelation 20:11-15 indicates that all of the unsaved are resurrected to appear before the Great White Throne, and twice it is stressed that each will be judged according to their works. It is doubtful that young infants are included in this evaluation. What evil works has a 6 month old baby committed?
5. Consider the compassionate heart of God for those who are lost: "Who will have all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4--this is God's desire). "Not willing that any should perish" (2 Pet. 3:9). "Even so it is not the will of your Father, who is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish" (Matt. 18:14). "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (Ezekiel 33:11). While these verses do not refer specifically to infants, they do teach us that the loving and merciful heart of our God desires the salvation of all men.
6. We know that the Lord Jesus had a tender and compassionate heart for the little children and was much displeased when His disciples were hindering them from coming to Him (Mark 10:13-14). We are sure that our Saviour has this same kind of compassion, not only for children, but for young infants also.
7. King David had a child by Bathsheba which died in infancy. David's words are significant: "While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me" (2 Samuel 12:22-23). The clear sense of this passage is that David believed that he would be reunited with his child in the next life. He knew the baby, having died, could not come back to this life, but he believed that he would go to him. While we can't be dogmatic that such a passage teaches infant salvation, yet it does seem to point in that direction.

Person you are quoting is a Jehovahs witness, am waiting for him to tell you that the dead cease to exist and are conscious of nothing at all. Am still waiting for him to tell you that heaven is only for the 144000 jehovahs witnesses.
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by malvisguy212: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
CANTICLES:
u tried bro .. But "unless any Man is born of water and spirit,he cant enter the kingdom of God" John3:5 are they?? And uv automatically validate abortion as proper salvation Tool
bible say,our God is a righteous judge,the infante are not in the stage of reasoning or knowledge,God will not just throw innocent children to hell,the day a woman who abort a child ,she repent and go to heaven,the child will be the first to welcome her.
King David had a child by Bathsheba which died in infancy.
David's words are significant: "While the child was yet alive, I
fasted and wept; for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be
gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, why
should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me" (2 Samuel 12:22-23).

The clear sense of this
passage is that David believed that he would be reunited with his
child in the next life. He knew the baby, having died, could not
come back to this life, but he believed that he would go to him.
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by malvisguy212: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
paulGrundy:

Person you are quoting is a Jehovahs witness, am waiting for him to tell you that the dead cease to exist and are conscious of nothing at all. Am still waiting for him to tell you that heaven is only for the 144000 jehovahs witnesses.
thank you for your advice.
This is the kind of topic that turn christians to athiest.

1 Like

Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
bible say,our God is a righteous judge,the infante are not in the stage of reasoning or knowledge,God will not just throw innocent children to hell,the day a woman who abort a child ,she repent and go to heaven,the child will be the first to welcome her.
King David had a child by Bathsheba which died in infancy.
David's words are significant: "While the child was yet alive, I
fasted and wept; for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be
gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, why
should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me" (2 Samuel 12:22-23).

The clear sense of this
passage is that David believed that he would be reunited with his
child in the next life. He knew the baby, having died, could not
come back to this life, but he believed that he would go to him.
I like u for admiring the good qualities of God, But acording to scripture, where did davids child go ??
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by malvisguy212: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
CANTICLES:
I like u for admiring the good qualities of God, But acording to scripture, where did davids child go ??
the bible dos no specifically say david infant child went to heaven,but common sens will tell us were the child went, this is what david say" I shall go to him, but he
shall not return to me" david is a men chosen by God,david know the child is in heaven that why he make such statment.
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
the bible dos no specifically say david infant child went to heaven,but common sens will tell us were the child went, this is what david say" I shall go to him, but he
shall not return to me" david is a men chosen by God,david know the child is in heaven that why he make such statment.
thanks for ur comment , but sometimes common sense can be Misleading though sometimes it can be right BUT not in dis case , where is the dead child ?? Scripture answers " as for the dead, they know nothing at all .... For there is no knowledge nor wisdom in d grave where u are going" ecc 9:5,10 !! Where did it say the dead are going ? GRAVE , .. Infact, David himself did not go to heaven, yeeeesssss he is also in the Grave awaiting a resurection ( pure fact Act 2:29,34)
Re: When Pregnancy MISCARRIAGE Occur ..... Did the foetus go to heaven?? by CANTICLES: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
-

(1) (Reply)

Happy Maulud To All Muslims. / Please Help Me Answer These Questions About Fasting / Heaven Our Eternal Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.