Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Asked Question On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asked Question On Boko Haram (386 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asked Question On Boko Haram by Aybee92(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Chike Orjiako asks questions on the activities of
Boko Haram.
"I 've asked this question before and I will keep
asking until I get a satisfactory answer " who owns
the fuel station where this guy's refuel their
vehicle?

Who provides them food including other logistics?
If hunger could be used as legitimate instrument of
war to subdue Biafra, what's stopping the Nigerian
authorities from applying this time tested weapon on
an illegitimate war?

Somethings really beat my imagination. Am a victim
of the Biafran onslaught and keep wondering if the
terms of war have changed ? Somebody please help
me?
Nigerian soldiers running away from this rag tag
army without base?

Can't we unleash the entire Nigerian army on these
guys and get done with this matter once and for all?
Certain things make me weak. Nigeria now depends
on lesser countries to defend us ..countries whose
very survival in all regards depends on us?

Haba. ..how much lower can we sink?
Re: Asked Question On Boko Haram by lekkie073(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
which question I fit ask self
Re: Asked Question On Boko Haram by persius555(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
You dont expect to get much from an army that has over the years been recruiting based on influence by senior ranking officers and popliticians. We all knew it was coming to this but never thought it would come this early. Corruption, cowardice, nepotism and hypocracy has helped turn our armed forces especially the NA to unproffesional and lilly livered foot soldiers not too better than BH itself. The north east better start recruiting en masse into the CJTF. Ten thousand well armed and fed CJTF will cleanse the entire NE of BH. FG can continue paying NA their salary and renumeration.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Prisons Holds Over 56,000 Inmates; Over 30,000 Awaiting Trial / Displaced Persons In The North East Of Nigeria And The Fear Of Boko Haram / Database For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.