Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi (15808 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff / "born-again" Pdp Chieftains Exposes 13 Methods Of Rigging Elections! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by yurme(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Dis omo ale yoruba don dey run him mouth again
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Davvymavvy: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2014
One thing i have noticed about pdp supporters is that, they agree the present administration is bad and corrupt, just that they don't believe in apc for obvious reasons

My take,

We have wondered in the wilderness of bad governance for so long, give opposition a chance and see if they will misuse it.

May God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
No doubt, the attacks from Patience, Mbu and Jonathan as well as the Presidency made Amaechi more popular.
Osama was also popular.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by joewilly(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
If Amachi cannot respect Jonathan let him respect the office the president occupies. I hope those playing the drum for him are ready to stand by him when he will not be relevant again come next year.

Amachi's mouth has doomed him. I weep for him when he will be stewing in his juice.

Wisdom demand that we guide our mouth.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Those posters above me are members of SaTAN, ignore them and their rants!
Coming from NgwereNkenu.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by April4th(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2014
Amaechi u too dey lie...
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by April4th(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
arsetalks:
Amaechi is definitely not a saint but I believe if you walk in the counsel of foools, you will become fooolish yourself and if you walk with the wise, you will gain wisdom. PDP has shown they have nothing to offer.

To me, it is anything but PDP right now. I am that desperate. Insanity is after all doing same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. We have seen enough of PDP.

PDP have given us - telecommunication with cut throat rates and bad network, pay TV that is unaffordable for the poor and even to some middle class, laws that makes it easy for private universities to string up giving people expensive and mostly unaffordable "alternative". They have given us boko haram and blame it on position. They have ensured those in the polytechnics are seen as second class or even third class students.

PDP have successfully ensured 3-5 auto companies bring their assembly plant to the country but no roads to drive the cars and the people are too poor to afford the cars.

PDP has told us our daughters and sisters were not kidnapped then turn around to say they have reached an agreement to get the girls that were according to them not kidnapped released.

PDP has told us they have reduced proverty level by 50% but you can see proverty walking on the street unchallenged in most Nigeri cities and villages.

PDP has given us a first lady that is the most powerful in the world. A first lady that drags the name of her nation into the mould more than the world has ever seen.

PDP has made us believe it is abnormal to visit people who were victims of bomb blast choosing instead to dance and merry in a birthday party.

PDP has given us a governor in Ekiti who can beat up judges inside the court and go scot free.

PDP has ensured fuel pump prices in the country is higher than many non oil producing countries.

Inconclusion, PDP has given us alot with their right hand and collected double from us using their left evil hands. VOTE THEM OUT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by arsetalks(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2014
April4th:
[color=#990000][/color]

What is dis one saying?
Take it one by one and address the issues raised.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by lordmayor4(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Now, I like amaechi but he should just shut da eff up... he was the man who single handedly rigged GEJ to power in rivers state... will he deny moving around with helicopter on that day sharing 50k to all returning officers?

1 Like

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by EvilSeeed: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
lordmayor4:
Now, I like amaechi but he should just shut da eff up... he was the man who single handedly rigged GEJ to power in rivers state... will he deny moving around with helicopter on that day sharing 50k to all returning officers?

Lol..

Let me ask you: WHO WOULD RIVERS STATE HAVE VOTED FOR IN THE LAST ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT IF NOT JONATHAN?!

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by holatin(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2014
as if we don't know rigging is to election.
obasanjo says it all. abi u don't remember what e says ?
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by prinsbasy: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2014
This Amaechi has done too much adverts for PDP. is there a day that goes by without him mentioning PDP somewhere? I just hope he is not a mole in APC sha
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by IFECIOUS67(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2014
story for the gods
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by jemedo: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2014
oluvick:
Must he always talk. Abegi. Is he now a saint? Or is APC now holy. As far as I am concerned, APC & PDP na same price.
I tire for the man o
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
He didn't talk about GEJ today? that's very surprising.....I guess he is maturing
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by lordmayor4(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Lol..

Let me ask you: WHO WOULD RIVERS STATE HAVE VOTED FOR IN THE LAST ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT IF NOT JONATHAN?!

Normally I wouldn't have answered this.... but if you read the topic in question, you will understand where my post was referring to. We are not arguing on which available candidate they should support or vote...
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by oluvick(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
arsetalks:
Do you not think it will be rude and he will be tagged all sort of names by people like you if journalist approached him and he refuse to grant them interview? He was asked questions, he answered. Thats normal.

My dear, I always try to ensure that my comments are factual and well grounded.

My criticism is balanced.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by honeric01(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
See as people are attacking the man for standing for something.. if you can't beat them, stand aside.. is this a bad thing?

what exactly do you guys expect him to do? he should have brought cane to whip those PDP guys who rigged?

Can anyone say he or she doesn't know election is rigged in Nigeria majorly by any rulling party in the state and overall by the PDP in the country?
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
honeric01:
See as people are attacking the man for standing for something.. if you can't beat them, stand aside.. is this a bad thing?

what exactly do you guys expect him to do? he should have brought cane to whip those PDP guys who rigged?

Can anyone say he or she doesn't know election is rigged in Nigeria majorly by any rulling party in the state and overall by the PDP in the country?

I don't knw..
This is Amaechi for God sake..
Do they expect him to start praising those that wants to deprive him of his freedom?
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
lordmayor4:

Ireporters!!!
I hail oo...
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by aminaeke: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
NA U SABI!!!
ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT AMECHI SHOULD STOP INSULTING OUR PRESIDENT!
EVEN IF THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE NOTHING ACCORDING TO HIM, AMECHI SHOULD AT LEAST RESPECT HIM AS THE NO 1 CITIZEN
IF HE CONTINUES TO INSULT GEJ WHAT IS HE TEACHING THE YOUTHS; TO BE AGBEROS??
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by asogwahillary(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
APC(Association of Past Criminals),no room 4 u come 2015 presidential election,4 Amaechi,he is just blowing his last trumpet cs he knows he is bowing out of the system
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

I don't knw..
This is Amaechi for God sake..
Do they expect him to start praising those that wants to deprive him of his freedom?

Just pathetic..

Sheepy attitude

They just can't think for themselves..
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Akinsz: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
PDPians should tackle the message not the messager.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ameachi shattap...you rigged the courts then cause I'm just wondering how you succeeded in becoming a Governor in the 1st place without contesting an election. Never seen an adult so lame In all my life
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by atlwireles: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Billyonaire:
It is safe to say, that each time Amaechi opens his mouth, APC loses at least one fan.

So, PDP has been rigging elections and you didnt inform INEC and the Nigerian populace. If Amaechi is educated, he will know that silence is consent. And with that, he is accomplice to the crime.

The truth still remains, that 90% of the posters above me, agrees that Amaechi talks too much, and most of the times, what he is talking is absolute nonsense.

Sometimes, I feel that Amaechi despite all the billions in his account, has got no class, no taste. And we do not need these kind of people in the leadership of a growing democracy. I see no loyalty in him, even to Buhari.

A fact the average APC supporter does not understand.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akinsz:

God bless you..
I hope they listen..
The message shud be the priority
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akinsz:

God bless you..
I hope they listen..
The message shud be the priority.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akinsz:

God bless you..
I hope they listen..
The message shud be the priority..
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akinsz:

God bless you..
I hope they listen.
The message shud be the priority
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
aminaeke:
NA U SABI!!!
EVEN IF THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE NOTHING ACCORDING TO HIM, AMECHI SHOULD AT LEAST RESPECT HIM AS THE NO 1 CITIZEN

And tell ur president to stop harrasing the Elected Governor of a state..
Tell him to stop treation amaechi like a common man..
They sharpened amaechi's teeth,
Let 'em reap the benefits..
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
aminaeke:
NA U SABI!!!

And tell ur president to stop harrasing the Elected Governor of a state..
Tell him to stop treation amaechi like a common man..
They sharpened amaechi's teeth,
Let 'em reap the benefits....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral / Photos:governor El-rufai Host The Quarterly Northern Governors’ Forum Meeting / N601m Traced To Oyo-Ita, Forfeited To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.