Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi (15807 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff / "born-again" Pdp Chieftains Exposes 13 Methods Of Rigging Elections! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
aminaeke:
NA U SABI!!!
ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT AMECHI SHOULD STOP INSULTING OUR PRESIDENT!
EVEN IF THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE NOTHING ACCORDING TO HIM, AMECHI SHOULD AT LEAST RESPECT HIM AS THE NO 1 CITIZEN
IF HE CONTINUES TO INSULT GEJ WHAT IS HE TEACHING THE YOUTHS; TO BE AGBEROS??

And tell ur president to stop harrasing the Elected Governor of a state..
Tell him to stop treation amaechi like a common man..
They sharpened amaechi's teeth,
Let 'em reap the benefits
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
aminaeke:
NA U SABI!!!
ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT AMECHI SHOULD STOP INSULTING OUR PRESIDENT!
EVEN IF THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE NOTHING ACCORDING TO HIM, AMECHI SHOULD AT LEAST RESPECT HIM AS THE NO 1 CITIZEN
IF HE CONTINUES TO INSULT GEJ WHAT IS HE TEACHING THE YOUTHS; TO BE AGBEROS??

And tell ur president to stop harrasing the Elected Governor of a state..
Tell him to stop treation amaechi like a common man.
They sharpened amaechi's teeth,
Let 'em reap the benefits
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by tit(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cramjones has a videon of Amaechi fucking a pig.
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by phemmyjohnson: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
tit:
Cramjones has a videon of Amaechi fucking a pig.

Cramjones my ass...
You gotta be joking..
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Story..,
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Nosaghae(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
[b][/b] Re-elections (2003 and 2011) are always easier than the main elections. [/quote]
Yet Fayemi lost in all local govt areas.
last bullet. All political parties rigs election but the best rigger carries the day
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ameachi

Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by 1miccza: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Tell that to the birds Amaechi
Re: I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi by raypex(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Someone starts speaking the truth, and we're criticizing him ? When did the truth become a crime.
The man you've all been talking about is a man of honour.
He's achievement as a governor are quite applaudable.

Why else will a man (only one man ) attacked by the first lady, fg, mbu , President of the federal republic etc. go scot free?

Don't you think its because they dont have anything legally substantial against him?

The same mbu d president praised and promoted, moved to fct. and you all saw the unprofessionalism and chaos he displayed.

Think again fellas.

Remember it takes real to recognize real.√

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos / Troops Recapture Pulka, Borno State From Boko Haram / Ogbemudia Promises Payback To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.