Stats: 3,169,280 members, 7,874,158 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two (12873 Views)

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by marieolae(f): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
lol..sorry sir...i wont take her...yho ma goon ....

BTW my senior bro and me who is more handsome? sad
sorry I got more pics of your senior brother on google. Hisname is omarion and he is an american singer right?

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
sorry I got more pics of your senior brother on google. Hisname is omarion and he is an american singer right?
lol....my name is joetexti ralph otsi...fb me cutie..nw why cud ah wno do such ?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by cupidhero(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
lol..yaf nad seen anybody cuter than mhe? ...why cud i wno put another persons pic here...my senior bro is more handsum dan me cheesy
mate! that is exactly omarions eyes,dude grew beard after B2K's fall,your bro can't have omarions eyes and face at the same time....i thought CLONING was illegal?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by marieolae(f): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
lol..yaf nad seen anybody cuter than mhe? ...why cud i wno put another persons pic here...my senior bro is more handsum dan me cheesy
all these fakes sef
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
and by the way were is naijaboiy?ma no1 hndsum guy on nl grin cheesy

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
all these fakes sef
sorry buh aint insultinq!is yho bf diz hndsum?no offense..God has blessed me with goodlooks...so why the hate...if you want 100of my pictures even as i am typiing this which i know u yearn for.i can share it to you.....ma family is blessed with handsum dudes and ladies...ma gfada wz the most hndsum in his time..so cutie stop the hate and let t be...peace sad undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
dis niqqa looks too gay tho...

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
dis niqqa looks too gay tho...
sorry...aint into gayism.....critics though in nland since 3014
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is shaving of beards illegal in your country.

#jes asking.

B.t.w your DP or whoever that is , sure looks super duper cute .
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
dis pic is omarion joor.. who are u deceivin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by AbuMikey(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
CRITICS ARE WELCOMED...STILL UNDISPUTEDLY THE MOST HANDSOME DUDE ON NAIRALAND

Well, In You Dreams. undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
sorry buh aint insultinq!is yho bf diz hndsum?no offense..God has blessed me with goodlooks...so why the hate...if you want 100of my pictures even as i am typiing this which i know u yearn for.i can share it to you.....ma family is blessed with handsum dudes and ladies...ma gfada wz the most hndsum in his time..so cutie stop the hate and let t be...peace sad undecided

can you upload a photo of your gfada?

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
don't mind him.. omarion na him use dey lie.... op u are not well
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
i know...wz comparinq him tew mhe dude...wntd comments on hu wz more handsum between mhe and omarion...so why the hate...... undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by cooljoe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Annnnnnnnd you had to ruin it by getting all big headed
nd u fint reply my mail
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by marieolae(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
those pics r nt his. The guy he is claiming to be mtchew
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
comparing omarion to maself..dumbasss...dahs omarion with beards...daz mhe with hair...fb me dude.@joetexti ralph otsi.....dunno y mhe duin diz self.....peace embarassed
lilmaxfidel:
thanks sis...yho finer than cheesy
thanks too wink
kendrick93:

should We call that impersonation or peharps he's omarion's doppelganger:>.

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i know...wz comparinq him tew mhe dude...wntd comments on hu wz more handsum between mhe and omarion...so why the hate...... undecided
because u hav been found out to be a fake liar.. u thought no one knew who omarion was and tried to lie he was ur broda. u were even arguing abt it.. dude ain't hatin but u are a b1tch azz niqqa for tryin to pull stunts lyk dat

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
you know wah?ah smell jealousy and hate.....cnt u just compliment a dude?yhu nland ladies complain dah we nland dudes are not cute...now af decided to open up..nw one marieolae or wadeva and kendrick are claiming plagiarism..... undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by theDreamer2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
lol, the OP is busted. Hez prolly using a niggas pix to hype. For iim mind. though The the pics is the most handsome on NL have seen. No doubt but HE's NOT the OP. Using Omarion as S.bro fall iim hand.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
he is a terrible liar
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
because u hav been found out to be a fake liar.. u thought no one knew who omarion was and tried to lie he was ur broda. u were even arguing abt it.. dude ain't hatin but u are a bitch azz niqqa for tryin to pull stunts lyk dat
wait o...peace....haating and jealousy...omarion is an american singer i know i uploaded his pics to cmpare him with maself cuz we kinda resemble....so no hatinq ok....i hate violence...good night bruh
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Smartwizy:
more
no be this guy dey claim most handsome for onitsha?

Check d op pix,check ur pix and do the judgement
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
theDreamer2:
lol, the OP is busted. Hez prolly using a niggas pix to hype. For iim mind. though The the pics is the most handsome on NL have seen. No doubt but HE's NOT the OP. Using Omarion as S.bro fall iim hand.
dont you dumbass get it.i was using omarion to compare with maself......who lives in cross river?ahl fix a date with him or her tmao...tcheeew
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
you know wah?ah smell jealousy and hate.....cnt u just compliment a dude?yhu nland ladies complain dah we nland dudes are not cute...now af decided to open up..nw one marieolae or wadeva and kendrick are claiming plagiarism..... undecided
stop sayin i'm hatin cos dats so far off d mark... u lied and got caught and now u are tryna deflect frm dat...seriously grow up

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
wait o...peace....haating and jealousy...omarion is an american singer i know i uploaded his pics to cmpare him with maself cuz we kinda resemble....so no hatinq ok....i hate violence...good night bruh
u a womanliness azz niqqa.. u 've gat no balls to admit u were lyin... keep on postin fake pics tho

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
dunno wah the fuss is ol boud....nairaland is always like vhz......just wnted showing maself to vhz forum like emm oda dudes have been doinq...buh ol ah get is insult and vulgar.....nah p tho...to clear much fuss add me up@joetexti ralph otsi on fb...and ahl chat with yho...neva knew yhu guys had little confidence in yhoselves?if yhu see cute guys in calabar,cross river state yhul be forced to say i aint cute..so stop al vhz madness...i uploaded omarion pics with mine just to know your thoughts on who is more handsum btwn me and him...do oda pics look like omarion?good night ..peace
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
kendrick93:
stop sayin i'm hatin cos dats so far off d mark... u lied and got caught and now u are tryna deflect frm dat...seriously grow up
huh?nw i get it...yhu hating cuz u aint dah cute?dem d chop fineness for mouth?peace..night
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lets compare.

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by kendrick93(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
huh?nw i get it...yhu hating cuz u aint dah cute?dem d chop fineness for mouth?peace..night
u so lame....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / Guys,for Your Eyes Only! / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'?