Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,829 members, 7,876,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two (12888 Views)

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
NinoBrown888:

que necesita hielo'

Si por favor. Es muy muy guapo
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol lets buy ttickets to watch his life performance

We totally should. Just that he's kinda meh now. Like his new album tho
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
cooljoe:
o fineapple, I'm yet to c t. M wait begins

Awh no sad I hope you get it
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
But no fine reach me me kiss

Hehehe of course wink
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

We totally should. Just that he's kinda meh now. Like his new album tho
will check it out....
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
lol..sorry sir...i wont take her...yho ma goon ....

BTW my senior bro and me who is more handsome? sad
Tell your older bro I say 'hi'

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
angry angry
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe of course wink
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by vizkiz: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
wait o...peace....haating and jealousy...omarion is an american singer i know i uploaded his pics to cmpare him with maself cuz we kinda resemble....so no hatinq ok....i hate violence...good night bruh

This is the "dummest" thing i have ever read on Nairaland...thought you were claiming he was actually your bro and not omarion...

Such a jerk!!
undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by cooljoe(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh no sad I hope you get it
I got t fineapple, t was luvly. Ur voice is luvly. U urself u r luvly
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
vizkiz:

This is the "dummest" thing i have ever read on Nairaland...thought you were claiming he was actually your bro and not omarion...

Such a jerk!!
undecided
oooh oooh....so is erbadi nad ma bruh.u guys are so insecured f yourself...so aint he black?doesnt dah make him ma brother??you aint goodlooking nobodys fault
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Smartwizy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
no be this guy dey claim most handsome for onitsha?

Check d op pix,check ur pix and do the judgement
yea bro.... D op lied...he has been busted..... Am me...am real...am cute... Lool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Smartwizy:
yea bro.... D op lied...he has been busted..... Am me...am real...am cute... Lool
Don't lie on nairaland,they go surely burst u

Don't forget to vote Rozay as miss nairaland tommorrow
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Jackpott(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is that your pic?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
AgapeCharis, just know that this OP is a bush man
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
oooh oooh....so is erbadi nad ma bruh.u guys are so insecured f yourself...so aint he black?doesnt dah make him ma brother??you aint goodlooking nobodys fault

Abeg, shut up, jor. If I forget my hand on your face, your destiny go reset and you go enter bush straight and never return. You don dey lie since until somebody bust you. Instead of make you shut up, you still want dey talk.

No be you go open one useless thread one time like this wey you go rub palm oil on your lips? Na thunder go roast your left and right hemisphere.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
assfreak:

Abeg, shut up, jor. If I forget my hand on your face, your destiny go reset and you go enter bush straight and never return. You don dey lie since until somebody bust you. Instead of make you shut up, you still want dey talk.

No be you go open one useless thread one time like this wey you go rub palm oil on your lips? Na thunder go roast your left and right hemisphere.
seconded !

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by vizkiz: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

oops! Mr "i am so good looking" i'v gat a news flash for you...You are a fake b*itch nigga grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by vizkiz: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
assfreak:

Bro, take it easy on him, you might hurt his handsome feelings embarassed

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by djeezy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
sorry buh aint insultinq!is yho bf diz hndsum?no offense..God has blessed me with goodlooks...so why the hate...if you want 100of my pictures even as i am typiing this which i know u yearn for.i can share it to you.....ma family is blessed with handsum dudes and ladies...ma gfada wz the most hndsum in his time..so cutie stop the hate and let t be...peace sad undecided
smh! What a show off, child. undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Rapsainot(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
the hands you used in typing this shall prosper grin
assfreak:

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
C'mon shattap dia! See this ajegunle product forming americana ke....you don near airport for ya life? This one don watch American film tire e con dey use nairalanders do role play. THUNDER SCATTER YOUR ANUZ! HEDIOT angry

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by clubone05: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol.. grin..dudes be stealing pictures on NL since 1960. .

dude write ur moniker on a cardboard and take a picture. ..if u can't. .. shut the .....

anyways im cuter than the Op fake pics..im just the dark version.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
People sha! I dare to say dx guy has another regular account on nl!

Bro, [color=purple] if u want make people knw u for NL go do apprentice follow tosyne2much for one year. Maybe u fit learn after d 1yr
hehehehehehehehe you just dey make me grin here

Wait first, shey me I popular for here ni ? grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is why I love nairaland so much
Mariolae
Vickyb
Una no try @ all oo see as una open op yansh

Chia I don laugh taya today

Op if I be you I go just deactivate my acct
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Csami(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Look lilwhateveryoucallurself, u fine o! Dats if na u be dat person wey dey dose pishures. But if u want make I believe u more, snap pishure 2mao, where u dey swallow fufu and una native soup.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
the hands you used in typing this shall prosper grin

Amen o. Ur own hand shall prosper too.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nickijoy(f): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
iceberylin:

Am sorry, ur not my Type smiley
Jesus.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehehehe you just dey make me grin here

Wait first, shey me I popular for here ni ? grin
grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by ChurchillStorm: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Dude, put some clothes on. You look undernourished.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by ikekings(m): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2014
marieolae:
sorry I got more pics of your senior brother on google. Hisname is omarion and he is an american singer right?

VickyyB:
OP, Why are you a picture thief?

Were u not the one that created this thread and posted ur pictures? angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1890673/hottest-nairalander-stunningevery-nairalander-must

Lmao.. Female versions of Sherlock Holmes. No dulling.. Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2014
i will post more of my pictures tmao....any cross riverian shud please holla...ah cud meet you tmao...and btw....ol dz conmments are as a result of jealousy,hate and envy..neh p though...tz part of what i was xpectin..so there are no guys finer dan mhe in ya various states?cross river ya blessed.....for christ sake im nad knockout handsome stop creating unnecessary bashing!ol dz guys that are bashin mhe wel tz jux insecurity and envy..dem no d chop goodlooks o...i am as normal as everybody... embarassed...well i am deactivatingmy acct..but b4 ah du dah ahl post like 20pictures of maself ere...and b4 any of u cud apologise ahl be long gone..had mad fun at nairaland....buh aint used to bashing so ama deactivate the acct tmao...you can follow me on instagram @joetexti and ahl follow bk.mind you im a private user.good night nl!

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two by thrizzle(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
CRITICS ARE WELCOMED...STILL UNDISPUTEDLY THE MOST HANDSOME DUDE ON NAIRALAND
You look like a fagggot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / Guys,for Your Eyes Only! / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.