Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night (9370 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by bluespice(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
OP ur a fool
others have been kind im not
ur not only foolish but u have displayed ur stupidity without much ado
for this alone i give u credit
so what?
she is not a virgin
n she has said yes to ur sorry ass(i wonder if she was drunk considering ur thot process and its deplorable products)
n she has decided to keep sex for the wedding night ?
so?
she has her reasons which ur sorry self cant possibly comprehend
ur an insult to the male race
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by chamotex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2008
a congo once shone can always be shone

really shocked
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by SweetT1: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
@Topic

Yeah right, like it is written on her fore-head everytime she has sex. The virgins of these ages are under 10 yr. olds. The world is terribly corrupt and it's like the world is functioning because of sex.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by dbaptist1(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2008
how do u know she isn't sti a virgin
as for me im down with her
come 2 think of it, , wat has happened 2 chastity
u guys have thrown her out of the window,in ur lives
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by topup: 3:54am On Nov 30, 2008
Who says that she is pretending to wait??

A lot of people lose their virginities and regret it, does that mean they should give into casual sex with 'promising' guys who claim to 'love' them.

Sounds like the guy was merely promising and didn't go much further to actually prove his promises!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 3:57am On Nov 30, 2008
They might as well. They already lost it

what's there to keep
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 4:01am On Nov 30, 2008
If she wants to get married to the guy, she might keep it to give him some mystery. There's nothing wrong with it. If you've given it up once, must you continue to give it up to every other guy? At least she's selective enough to know when she wants to have sex again.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 4:13am On Nov 30, 2008
so you're admitting sex and marriage are almost exchangeable?
there's still no guarantee he'll marry her after getting it jare
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 4:15am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

so you're admitting sex and marriage are almost exchangeable?
there's still no guarantee he'll marry her after getting it jare
No I'm not. That's what I'm saying. She should have the right to decide if she wants the sex that much or not.
He probably would not have married her after getting it but maybe she gave her life to Christ or changed her ways. She's a mental virgin with a new man.
Virginity is a state of mind.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 4:23am On Nov 30, 2008
No I'm not. That's what I'm saying. She should have the right to decide if she wants the sex that much or not.
He probably would not have married her after getting it but maybe she gave her life to Christ or changed her ways. She's a mental virgin with a new man.
jgirl mental virginity is not in vogue
If I'm the guy I would be suspicious. He go chop, clean mouth, clean hand, commot soon as she gives it up.

Virginity is a state of mind.
someone has been lying to you
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 4:34am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

jgirl mental virginity is not in vogue
If I'm the guy I would be suspicious. He go chop, clean mouth, clean hand, commot soon as she gives it up.

someone has been lying to you
LOL! Who told you she has to put the word 'mental' there?
All she'll say is i'm a virgin. Not all virgins have hymens!

Guys can fake virginity very well. Then why can't we?
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2008
The simple reason is because pussy yen man sho.

As soon as he finds out she wasn't a virgin to begin with, he will do it 10 more times before saying bye bye to her. take advantage of the opportunity. I don't blame him

She goes from being a potential wife to a hooker that wasn't paid for her service LMAO grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

The simple reason is because pussy yen man sho.

As soon as he finds out she wasn't a virgin to begin with, he will do it 10 more times before saying bye bye to her. take advantage of the opportunity. I don't blame him

She goes from being a potential wife to a hooker that wasn't paid for her service LMAO grin
KAI! H2, you are just this walking Grinch (meanie).

It depends on what she is sleeping with. If she's sleeping with huge men. She's on her own. If a woman has the intention of acting like a virgin. She should go for smaller JTs.
See that last statement! Kai - every woman has the potential to be a wife. She can transform.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 5:05am On Nov 30, 2008
LOL it ain't even worth it then

The fatter ones are the richer ones. How is she going to get the money for recon surgery?
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

LOL it ain't even worth it then

The fatter ones are the richer ones. How is she going to get the money for recon surgery?
Na wa. . . there are other ways to get the money. Some women hustle without using their bodies smiley smiley smiley
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 5:11am On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

Na wa. . . there are other ways to get the money. Some women hustle without using their bodies smiley smiley smiley
gold digging. those ones na jagudas
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 5:12am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

gold digging. those ones na jagudas
As long as they get the money, the means do not matter.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2008
We can exonerate muderers using your logic
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

We can exonerate muderers using your logic
We're talking women getting money by just hustling. If a life is taken, jail!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by H2O2: 5:23am On Nov 30, 2008
you call it just? do you know how many great chiefs have suffered heart attacks after realizing these criminals stole their millions
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jgirl3: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

you call it just? do you know how many great chiefs have suffered heart attacks after realizing these criminals stole their millions
Greedy men get what they deserve.
Go after a young girl and you think it's because of your pot belly. They deserve it.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by eminemkayc: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2008
Hmm
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by mayor007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
Honestly, some guys are so obsessed with sex that one may be fooled into thinking it's the next big thing besides making heaven. Lawd have mercy, the number of BASTARDS are on an astronomical rise. cry embarassed sad
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by MrCrackles(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
mayor007:

Honestly, some guys are so obsessed with sex that one may be fooled into thinking it's the next big thing besides making heaven. Lawd have mercy, the number of BASTARDS are on an astronomical rise. cry embarassed sad

grin grin grin grin

Are you a Pastor?!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
@Poster
If she wants to keep am, it's her decision, whether or not she be virginĀ  lipsrsealed
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by bluespice(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
abi oh
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by slimfine(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2009
seconded!!!

this is her decision so if you don't like it, bounce!!! and go get a girl who will have sex with you. must everything be a problem? She own her body so please!! I thought somethings can be figures out with common sense but obviously the poster has NON
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Shadly88: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2009
The thing is dat if the guy do not demand 4 sex,d gal might b tinking otherwise,and two,dere is no relationship witout sex;-)
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2009
Shadly88:

The thing is that if the guy do not demand 4 sex,d girl might b tinking otherwise,and two,dere is no relationship witout sex;-)
lmao, thats a good one right there smiley

funny guy smiley
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2009
Life is about choices, she has made her own.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2009
What is this virginity thing anyway?
Why would anyone get married without knowing if you are sexually compatible
Sheesh
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by poshdre1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2009
Thanx otokx, life is full of choices.

If the girl agree, she be ashewo. If she no gree, she be pretender when dey "do" for your back.

If the girl gree now, we for no hear am for nairaland.

Life is not all about sex, there are millions of relationships without sex, and there'll continue to be.

I am sorry for guys who are governed by their dciks! They "malfunction" at the sight of ladies!

@ poster, go get a life!

@ Chrisbenogor, if you "sample" the girl finish and you no like am, who u wan leave am for?
Someone else too go sample that same babe, then run.
How many guys go dey sample 1 babe b4 she go see the one wey like am? Maybe btw 10 and 50 men , for the "lucky" ones?
Remember you have female relatives o!

Change "we" need!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.