Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night (9325 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by jibbygirl(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2009
@op
think u need to reframe ur post for all to understand. undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by blomindiva(f): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
may be i shd b specific.The remaks 4rm most gals were all dz 'since its a gal were talking bout here,i just gota stick by her side witout caring if shes bin reasonable or not' remak.Tink you shud reread ma post.

1 Like

Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by blomindiva(f): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
myb i shud b specific.The remaks of most gals were all diz '''since its a gal were talking bout here,i just gota stick by her without caring if shes being reasonable or not''''remak.Tink u shid reread ma post
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by omodada1: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
i salu te d curage of a ladi dat can stee wait afta tasting "man U", i thinki she shd find a beta G that can wait for the most respected part of a fee-male. my own is waiting and praying 4 d day 2com. but to be candid o, it not easy to truly wait, make God helpu us o. abi watin i talk? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by babsoly: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
dis is an epitome of NON-SENSE. DUMB!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2009
wow its really funny a times that peeps are forced to speak their minds, y'all tell me ,there are some mistakes that will live with us for the rest of our lives no matter what u become later(born again or having a charge of heart) so ladies stop the yabbiess on at the poster"when u blame others for ur mistakes that show u a failure"
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by MrCrackles(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
TOPIC
Fair enough!
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Mashaluvs(f): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2009
wow i think this is veryinteresting, so nigerian men actually apreciate marrying virgins,

intresting, if she already gave it up then what is sshe holding?, and if he cant wait then he should leave her. shes not a virgin theres no point havin him wait for what she dont have any more.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Tawak: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2009
KINI BIG DEAL, ALLOW HER, ITS HER CHOICE
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2009
My kind of girl  wink
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Mashaluvs(f): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
huu? i dont get it its no big deal but hes in line for nothin, u know one advantage of gettin a virgin girl is she is tight, once shes done it shes not tight anymore, whats the point of waitin, for what is lost.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by sistajay(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ Marsha luvs

Are you sure about your facts findins. . . . . . dat a lady's toto is no longer tight once she looses her virginity!!!! I don hear another one for nairaland o. undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Mashaluvs(f): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
no im not sure , I've heard that. and I know that after one time it doesn't get loose im just guessin.if im wrong thanx for the help.but still if I were a guy, I wouldn't wait for something that she already gave up. just saying.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Mashaluvs(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2009
no im not sure , I've heard that. and I know that after one time it doesn't get loose im just guessin.if im wrong thanx for the help.but still if I were a guy, I wouldn't wait for something that she already gave up. just saying.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
ahh na wa 4 u guys self, must u even have sex ? eh eh? abeg, hold ur tin till wedding night, if the tin hungry u 2 much, go get laid outside, give em gurls a break pulleezzzz, no much sex nat gud d brain grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Mashaluvs(f): 5:13am On Jan 23, 2009
@ eudora, emmm what? i read it twice and it made some sence but i dont want to misenterpret it plsss .
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by kbobo(m): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2009
@TOPIC
If she wants to keep her body till the wedding night,why not let her keep it.
She may have discovered how bad it is to be sleeping a man that she is not married to.
And you keep yourself for that great night.

Cheers.
k.bobo.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Mashaluvs(f): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2009
well theres nothing to keep wat exactly is she keeping, her body already belonged to another, if shes holding off for their first time together , i dont think its considered giving herself to him, u cant have two first kisses or two first impressions, just doesnt make sense.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2012
it happend to a friend of mine in oversea now.... His wife then claimed she was a virgin (no till marriege) at d end of day d so called wify toto na flat.., guy even said he has to support him tin wit his fingers. Not all are real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.