Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Am Dating Some One Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating Some One Else (1373 Views)

Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out / I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating Some One Else by owunne2ucheks(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2014
That's what a girl will always tell you the first time you tell her your intentions.girls, why do you people always reply us with that answer.a girl I approached replied me with I am dating some one else.I don't know the nest line of action that I will take.the truth is that I really like this girl.fellow nairalanders abeg make una chuk mouth because this girl de hungry me die.
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2014
She just gave u the first test.
Hope you pass it

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by owunne2ucheks(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Please what do she espect from me from this first test
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2014
She may be saying the truth.
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by owunne2ucheks(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2014
I want her to consider me datable too.what should I do please.
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Hope you pass it

You are on point. This is a line that many woman use to repel guys away...she doesnt want to hurt your feelings.

Best approach after this is to tell her you dont care if she has a bf all you know is that no make what it takes you will make her yours. She will laugh or get angry but if she has a bit of feelings for you she will really be impressed that you are so persistent and nothing can stop you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Tymax(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You are on point. This is a line that many woman use to repel guys away...she doesnt want to hurt your feelings.

Best approach after this is to tell her you dont care if she has a bf all you know is that no make what it takes you will make her yours. She will laugh or get angry but if she has a bit of feelings for you she will really be impressed that you are so persistent and nothing can stop you.
Should I try this on you? grin It's got to work, right?
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Yeah try this.
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by peterpaulis(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
grin grin... Guy free the babe na fish plenty for river
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Tymax:

Should I try this on you? grin It's got to work, right?

Iv got a boy friend tongue
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Tymax(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Iv got a boy friend tongue
cheesy okay, here goes.....

I don't care if you have a boyfriend. All I know is that no matter what it takes, I will make you MINE. cool

This is where you get impressed and laugh grin
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Tymax:

cheesy okay, here goes.....

I don't care if you have a boyfriend. All I know is that no matter what it takes, I will make you MINE. cool

This is where you get impressed and laugh grin

grin grin grin (I start to blush inside but still pretend not to care) I don't have time for this, please get it through you head (walks away )

2nd phase of the test cheesy
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Tymax(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

grin grin grin (I start to blush inside but still pretend not to care) I don't have time for this, please get it through you head (walks away )

2nd phase of the test cheesy
Lol. OP I hope you are watching this grin Babes love to act disinterested. You just have to keep disarming them.
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by chimerase2: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
And the morale of the thread is? undecided
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Daintilicious(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2014
Might be in an unhappy relationship, hoping for a better option to stroll in, lolz
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by owunne2ucheks(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tymax me go disarm this babe,she never see something sef,I no wan wear my mask that day make she no get angry or run away.but this time me go wear my mask.because this time na operation disarm her.I must make sure I rob her of all her treasure posessions(her face,her boby,her nyansh,even her pant and bra)I must leave no stone unturned.if na to jazz her me de ready now, weting be this sef,why she go de stingy like that.I don vex.I go still tell una the outcome sha.
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by adepiero: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Daintilicious:
Might be in an unhappy relationship, hoping for a better option to stroll in, lolz
i doubt that in this case undecided

BTW, welcome to nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Lorlaahlozz: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Hope you pass it
u...well done ooo
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Lorlaahlozz: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by teewai3(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
u'v got a boyfriend?
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by mesoade(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
owunne2ucheks:
Tymax me go disarm this babe,she never see something sef,I no wan wear my mask that day make she no get angry or run away.but this time me go wear my mask.because this time na operation disarm her.I must make sure I rob her of all her treasure posessions(her face,her boby,her nyansh,even her pant and bra)I must leave no stone unturned.if na to jazz her me de ready now, weting be this sef,why she go de stingy like that.I don vex.I go still tell una the outcome sha.
it's obvious you are only lusting after her and want to get down to her pants only. . Desist
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
u...well done ooo

Ahh!
What i do?
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by Daintilicious(f): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
i doubt that in this case undecided

BTW, welcome to nairaland wink
Fanks dearie, peeps like u made me join
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by adepiero: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Daintilicious:

Fanks dearie, peeps like u made me join
Peeps like me! how? shocked
Re: I Am Dating Some One Else by 100Cents: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
owunne2ucheks:
That's what a girl will always tell you the first time you tell her your intentions.girls, why do you people always reply us with that answer.a girl I approached replied me with I am dating some one else.I don't know the nest line of action that I will take.the truth is that I really like this girl.fellow nairalanders abeg make una chuk mouth because this girl de hungry me die.

Have you given your life to Christ ?

(1) (Reply)

Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! / Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? / Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.