Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38706 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by xcolanto(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
No amount of threats and political jamboree would stop the re-election of GEJ come February 2015! The opposition has done a lot to keep GEJ away from the polls but have failed to actualize their evil decree to deter GEJ from serving the majority of the Nigerian citizens who want him re-elected. The president's global deceleration is a move in the right step, showing that his supporters know no bounds and his effort to reach out to them all shows he carrying all Nigerians along both home and abroad. Mr president you deserve another 4 years to manifest the seeds you planted in Nigeria! By 2019 Gej's name would be in the history of world changing leaders in the history of Africa. If only apc and their military wing would sheath their swords and accept the olive branch so Nigeria can be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by emmanuel4758(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
Difference is that they practice true federalism while we do pseudo federalism. The State controls Police and her resources plus a weak central government, while ours is not so. True Federalism is the way.
why does governor swear to protect and property of there people?in Nigeria constitution state govt can create it own force .state government can use federal police.state govt can acquire permission from federal to use military .even without this we all know Nigeria constitution support state govt for creating it own force .so why would you put security in your mandate when you actually know is federal govt work?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Ahmeduana(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
donmalcolm21:
My crystal ball says that BH will strike very hard in a state where they control on the day or the next day after his declaration. Mark my words because there is a pattern to BH onslaught.
YOU ARE RIGHT, RIGHT NOW MORE THAN 47 PEOPLE HAS DIED IN POTISKUM IN YOBE STATE, THE MORE REASON I BELIEVE THAT bh IS BEEN SPONSOR BY APC AND THE NORTHERN POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tolustx(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Our correspondent learnt that while Jonathan would mount the podium at the Eagle Square in Abuja, a [size=16pt]replica[/size] of the event would be staged in Johannesburg, South Africa; London, UK; and in four American cities of Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston.
Many people seem not to understand dis part of d post. Many jst read d topic and started posting rubbish comments.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Cchuks27(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well, I personally don't think this is a smart move. I don't know the plan and strategy to this move by GEJ advisers.
Someone is really really brainwashing GEJ for him to accept this. It will only bring about further disapproval of him but like I said I don't know the strategy to this move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
My questions for APC's supporters are:

(1) Did the Republicans blame Obama for the indiscriminate shooting carried out by some people both in school and in cinema? (2) Did the Democrats blame George Bush Jnr when the World Trade Centre was bombed? They saw it as a collective responsibility. Blame the next man-- African Virus. (3) In Mexico some students were murdered in cold blood, but has anybody asked the president to resign? (4) In Ferguson a white police murdered a black youth, did anybody say it was even the governor's incompetencies? (5) Even with Israel's military might and super intelligence they are still susceptible in some areas. Now terrorism kill people almost everyday in Israel has anybody ever asked Benjamin Netanyahu to resign? (6) During Gordon Brown era there several terrorist attacks on his country was he asked to resign?

With some comments here, I've realized that academic qualification does not equate
wisdom. And age and sage have entirely different meaning. Also, someone's present portfolio might cause poliomyelitis to his understanding.

To all those who want GEJ to resign, I think you guys are still living in dreamland. The IMPOSSIBILITY of GEJ losing this election is so glaring that you guys have now resorted in
clamouring for his resignation. Listen haters, the only price you'll pay for hating, castigating and envying GEJ is his constant
elevation from glory to glory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by kukus01(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
if not for cluelessness why will a man that seek to Preside over Nigeria move to declare in London? Is it the Brits or diasporans that will vote for him?
do you know how to read and comprehend? did you see where it is written Nigerians in diaspora are the ones doing that and GEJ will be in eagle square abuja? now i know you have clue.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
why does governor swear to protect and property of there people?in Nigeria constitution state govt can create it own force .state government can use federal police.state govt can acquire permission from federal to use military .even without this we all know Nigeria constitution support state govt for creating it own force .so why would you put security in your mandate when you actually know is federal govt work?
Sir, state government can't create its own force. Policing is in Exclusive List. The State Govs are "ceremonial" CSOs of their States, the main powers lies with the Commissioner of Police who answers to the Force Headquarters through the AIG incharge of the zone he operates. The State Govs have no role to play other than partnership which is NOT enough as that puts them at the mercies of the FG.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Cchuks27(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
tolustx:
Many people seem not to understand dis part of d post. Many jst read d topic and started posting rubbish comments.
Hi. Please could you throw some light to that part "replica" of the comment. I don't understand it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Odinaka00(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
courage54:
How does that amount to good leadership and acceptability?
I hope they will also conduct election in those six cities of the world. As for me and my household we are supporting and voting for BUHARI because we are tired of this clueless system of government.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

Sai BUHARI

Who is Buhari? Does he sell garri? O bombu ka ona ebughari? Ana ezuzughari na agaghari ihe nke a na agbazim isi ghariii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by anytexy: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
They have killed students so that when he declears tomorw they will say he is dancing Shekelwu instead of smpathizing wth the beleaved. mtcheeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Kokorokoo: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
with your multiple monickers on nairaland.
with all your noise, insult and bitterness on nairaland.
still you can't stop GEJ on or off nairaland
So cry me a river on nairaland.

But...

On Nigerialand, its one man one vote, and we know who the votes go for; GEJ.
On Nigerialand, your multiple monickers on nairaland become useless.
On Nigerialand, your rantings are insignificant.
On Nigerialand, GEJ wins.
So cry me a river on nairaland.

The real election happens on Nigerialand and not on nairaland.
You can't stop Jonathan's re-election 2015.
...So sorry about that
So keep crying me a river on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by jamst(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
huh! But if this man did not get elected for 2nd term,i wonder what will happen in nigeria...hhhmmm! But why is he going far as to go to six part of the world to declare his intention for second term? It is like something big is about to happen in nigeria between ending of 2014 and early 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Ahmeduana(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
smallJagaban:
FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH- GOATLUCK EGBERE JONATHAN.DWARF

# GEJ BUS-STOP = 2015
GO AND DIE! THE MAN DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
kukus01:

do you know how to read and comprehend? did you see where it is written Nigerians in diaspora are the ones doing that and GEJ will be in eagle square abuja? now i know you have clue.
My friend nobody is doing anything for anybody. The government is using the back door to deceive themselves that diasporans are the ones doing it. We are not new to all these.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by zappyj(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Isn't it so annoying that when I say I prefer Buhari, I am termed a GEJ hater.

Facts shows that GEJ is clueless, I was not wise last time I made so much noise about GEJ cos he was a christian and from the south-south but now I have come to realise that there is more to leadership than story for the gods like “I had no shoes”.
Vote for Buhari!! Vote for change

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by wazobiaN9(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
thekingsmen:
We are solidly behind you Mr president. Nigerians will give you another resounding mandate and victory at the polls come 2015 .

God bless Nigeria!!

You are either a paid e-troll or a mentally challenged individual who leaps before thinking.. bebeto like u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tolustx(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cchuks27:

Hi. Please could you throw some light to that part "replica" of the comment. I don't understand it. Thanks.
when pastor W.F. Kumuyi is preaching at DLCC (camp ground), there will be members of dat church gathered in several other camp grounds across d nation (or globe) listening to d same programme and doing as tho they are on d main camp ground @ DLCC. That is d same thing dat d supporters wanna do for d president. They'll not only sit in dr houses to watch, they'll also gather in dos cities to show dr support and act as tho they are in Eagle Square

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Ahmeduana(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
joeboy03:

Do u read and understand English Language? If you do, read that news again and correct your statement. Don't mislead people here
YOU CAN SEE WHAT HATRED WILL DO TO SOME PEOPLE, THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ THE CONTENT THEY ARE ONLY RESPONDING TO THE HEADLINE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
kestolove95:
dix man must be voted out next year
And vote Buhari or Atiku? Abeg go siddon for dorty.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Danmayor0707(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Considerin d fact dat dis pple outside naija might nt return bak 2 vote, I c dis as waste of money. *ma tax money #cryin
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cchuks27:
Well, I personally don't think this is a smart move. I don't know the plan and strategy to this move by GEJ advisers.
Someone is really really brainwashing GEJ for him to accept this. It will only bring about further disapproval of him but like I said I don't know the strategy to this move.

Listen my bro, the opposition party started launching attacks on GEJ even from outside Nigeria. They've organized seminars in overseas castigating their home government. Saharareporters that is a pro-APC media outlet is also launching their attacks from outside. The opposition party has painted GEJ's administration black alot, so, there's nothing wrong with GEJ trying to paint back himself white.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by pacesetter939: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
kestolove95:
dix man must be voted out next year

this is best thing that can happen to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by koikoi2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
They can hold a replica in heaven and in hell if they like and tell us Jesus and saTAN sponsored them, we don't care!! All we know is JonaTAN is going back to Utuoke where he belongs next year!!

Bros, u dey vex? If u need Gamaline 20 let me know.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by jamst(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
pdp is controlled by the zionist west to destroy nigeria and its economy,the problem of nigeria is pdp...that is why they(pdp) want to keep ruling nigeria for eternity...pdp=bokoharam=failure comes 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tolustx(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nairalanders!!! Please read posts b4 making comments. Don't only read d topic and spit shit all ova d place.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by antontech(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Uncle should try and do other things dan unnecessary celebration of his his declaration

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
GEJ should please stop all these re-election tyns and go and rest.
innocent people are dying everyday just because of his stupid tenure and ambition , should he not see it? even if APC can't stop him come 2015 God will stop him.

Enough of innocent blood!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Jabioro: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
How many times did Obama,Cameroun,Zuma and come to declared there presidential intentn in Lagos,Abuja,Calabar or in Kano..Jona knws nothing,while INEC is graduall defranchise many at home,bok6 r taken over u r busy touring around,na then go vote 4 u?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Cchuks27(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neatboy:

Listen my bro, the opposition party started launching attacks on GEJ even from outside Nigeria. They've organized seminars in overseas castigating their home government. Saharareporters that is a pro-APC media outlet is also launching their attacks from outside. The opposition party has painted GEJ's administration black alot, so, there's nothing wrong with GEJ trying to paint back himself white.
Wow! I honestly never knew. Wow, thanks for the heads up. I'm better informed now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.