Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38707 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neatboy:

Listen my bro, the opposition party started launching attacks on GEJ even from outside Nigeria. They've organized seminars in overseas castigating their home government. Saharareporters that is a pro-APC media outlet is also launching their attacks from outside. The opposition party has painted GEJ's administration black alot, so, there's nothing wrong with GEJ trying to paint back himself white.

You people have gone completely insane!!! Even if Jonathan chop shyte una go find excuse for am!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

I never come to Nairaland with the intention of insulting anyone. You can go through my posts and let me know if I'm wrong. A lot of times I want curse people out for some comments made here but I'll rather not write anything than do that because I believe insults are counter-productive in almost any situation. Saying all that, I didn't mean to sound derogatory but the situation in Nigeria is frustrating and when I see people defend out president, it confuses me.

That aside, you agree he's not the best, so why defend him? You say there are no alternatives, so why not be neutral and assign blame equally. How you don't understand the reason certain people are asking GEJ to resign is one of those things that confuse me. The country is in a MESS!!! A huge mess and since he's the one on top, its only natural that people ask him to step aside if he can't clean up the mess.

Who is causing the mess is important but what's more important is the person we voted to clean it up. The mess is getting messier under his watch. If you hire a security man and things in your house keeps getting stolen, what would you do? You'll probably replace him with someone that can handle the situation better. It won't matter who is responsible for stealing the stuff, it won't matter if he blames the neighbor's kids the first thing that'll come to your mind is how to protect your family's life and your property. Hardly would you find someone that'll keep that security man just because its not his fault and because he claims its the neighbor's kids committing the crime.

The C-in-C is supposed to protect the lives of Nigeria, I'm not saying there's a magical person that'll stop killings forever but at least let's see some signs that things are being done which will include but not limited to making major arrests and exposing the financiers. We need solid intelligence agencies, a whole FG talking to fake reps of Boko Haram promising us a seize fire and release of the girls. Its bad!!!! Its really bad!!!!!

God bless you...indeed some persons have eyes, but it's either they are myopic or they intentionally choose not to see. The main problem of GEJ is that he intentionally refuses to hold anyone responsible/accountable for abuse of office in his govt. A competent president would have sacked all the service chiefs as regards to these BH insurgence...can't you see that he has given them enough 'Job security'..
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by anonimi: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
This clearly in BAD taste.
There is a need to be purposeful and show that our country is not intimidated by those who want to bomb themselves out but not to be exuberant at this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by anonimi: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
God bless you...indeed some persons have eyes, but it's either they are myopic or they intentionally choose not to see. The main problem of GEJ is that he intentionally refuses to hold anyone responsible/accountable for abuse of office in his govt. A competent president would have sacked all the service chiefs as regards to these BH insurgence...can't you see that he has given them enough 'Job security'..

Has he not sacked service chiefs before (as recently as January this year)

Jonathan sacks service chiefs, appoints new ones
JANUARY 16, 2014

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-sacks-service-chiefs-appoints-new-ones/

Most of us do not understand the complexities of what our country is currently going through.
SMH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
They can hold a replica in heaven and in hell if they like and tell us Jesus and saTAN sponsored them, we don't care!! All we know is JonaTAN is going back to Utuoke where he belongs next year!!
grin...c uppercut!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by donmalcolm21(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE RIGHT, RIGHT NOW MORE THAN 47 PEOPLE HAS DIED IN POTISKUM IN YOBE STATE, THE MORE REASON I BELIEVE THAT bh IS BEEN SPONSOR BY APC AND THE NORTHERN POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT
more are still coming, hope you saw that it was students in order to draw the attention of the intl community.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
anonimi:

Has he not sacked service chiefs before (as recently as January this year)

Most of us do not understand the complexities of what our country is currently going through.
SMH!!!
and the ones he replaced them with, how competent are they Hw functional is the COAS and CDS When you replacing someone on a job, u bring in another who would out smart the previous in ability. You don't sack, for its sake..GEJ has been appointing based on political interests and not on skills and competence. In a saner climes, the minister of interiors, the one that handled the immigration exercise should have been sacked by GEJ or he honourably resigns, but what's the case Nothing..the president did nothing! Simply because Abba Moro is an IBB's boy! How about the clueless CDS (Alex Badeh), he was given a presidential award...Guy u have no case abeg!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
kestolove95:
dix man must be voted out next year
But he will be voted in come 2015, abi you do not trust the masses again, have you lost hope in the Opposition's capacity to fall to greed than patriotism. haba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by anonimi: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
and the ones he replaced them with, how competent are they Hw functional is the COAS and CDS When you replacing someone on a job, u bring in another who would out smart the previous in ability. You don't sack, for its sake..GEJ has been appointing based on political interests and not on skills and competence. In a saner climes, the minister of interiors, the one that handled the immigration exercise should have been sacked by GEJ or he honourably resigns, but what's the case Nothing..the president did nothing! Simply because Abba Moro is an IBB's boy! How about the clueless CDS (Alex Badeh), he was given a presidential award...Guy u have no case abeg!

Can you share with us your criteria for determining a saner clime, preferably with examples of such places/countries.
Thanks.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by EVarn(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
MduZA:

you are not either,take a dry coconut
i do wonder,mduza,arent you embarassed of spouting ignorance on a foreign forum?,people like you and dievluit shouldnt be allowed access to free megabyte.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
wazobiaN9:

You are either a paid e-troll or a mentally challenged individual who leaps before thinking.. bebeto like u.
I will just pass

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Carlmax(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have just one vote, and its for whoever emerges from APC.. I sincerely hope its buhari. I can't be a fool twice

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
anonimi:

Can you share with us your criteria for determining a saner clime, preferably with examples of such places/countries.
Thanks.
How about thinking of a Developed country where things are done in order and laws are respected?? Or should I help u reason the answer?? undecided. Soon u ud ask me the criteria for preparing HOT WATER grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tomakint: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
They can hold a replica in heaven and in hell if they like and tell us Jesus and saTAN sponsored them, we don't care!! All we know is JonaTAN is going back to Utuoke where he belongs next year!!
You are sounding too monotonous with your 'Jonathan is going back to Otuoke' lines....get use to it now....Jonathan shall be your President till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
EVarn:
i do wonder,mduza,arent you embarassed of spouting ignorance on a foreign forum?,people like you and dievluit shouldnt be allowed access to free megabyte.

Evarn I love this forum ...it taught me many things I did not know before....and please dont ask me those things because they only resemble negativity
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
tomakint:

You are sounding too monotonous with your 'Jonathan is going back to Otuoke' lines....get use to it now....Jonathan shall be your President till 2019!
seen.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by anonimi: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
How about thinking of a Developed country where things are done in order and laws are respected?? Or should I help u reason the answer?? undecided. Soon u ud ask me the criteria for preparing HOT WATER grin

What is the level of INVOLVEMENT of the citizens of those countries in their country's affairs
Do they all WAIT and moan on the president while leaving out the

- SINators,
- representaTHIES,
- state governors,
- state legisLOOTERS,
- LGA chairmen & councillors

Could the fact that we the 160 million citizens of this country do not do such mean we all are clueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by EVarn(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
MduZA:

Evarn I love this forum ...it taught me many things I did not know before....and please dont ask me those things because they only resemble negativity
of course!,SA = violence and negativity.i bet your phone/laptop is boer made too.please i beg you,dont waste free megabyte,you know how zuma begged BRIC for money to provide it for you.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by lakesidepapa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
McDonalds2014:

www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-declaration-to-hold-in-six-world-cities/

Waist of money, it can't stop APC from taking over next year.

God bless Buhari
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by lakesidepapa(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
tomakint:

I understand nah, I guess u foresee that in ur dream. THE AKWARD MOMENT U SLEEP AFTER EATING OKRO
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
latogng:

Koni dafunyin sir...
omo de ni e kilo mo
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
EVarn:
of course!,SA = violence and negativity.i bet your phone/laptop is boer made too.please i beg you,dont waste free megabyte,you know how zuma begged BRIC for money to provide it for you.

Brics and G20 for only great nations....your Country will only play big brother in Ecowas
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by rhames(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
When next the political leaders are making a decision, they should do oit with the greatest sense of dignity.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by oliy24(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
I believe he got the pictures he uses for his campaign in USA and UK too. where did he see All the light that appears in the pics Tan use as advert. even the roads don't look like ours.

Maybe he wants to rule in those country though or probably he wants to rig the election there.

I go vote you out, I go vote you out. Flawless
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Green222: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Na wa oo! when this madness go end? This man is indeed clueless
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by uzolexis(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
CFCfan:

My dear, the entire concept of a "worldwide declaration" boggles my mind too. I don't think the South African or Ghanaian Presidents held worldwide declarations when they were running for office.

Have u forgotten that we are the giANT of Africa? How else can we show ourselves...smh
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
ilugunboy:
How on earth did this man turned out to be this great country's President......?

Why all this ridiculing of Nigeria at every opportunity they have to ridicule us?

I wholly share part of the blame though because I campaigned and voted for him, because I was sold on the 2011 sentiments.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW TRUTHFUL, MANY ARE IN YOUR SHOES, I WARNED PEOPLE IN 2011 THAT THIS MAN THAT WE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT BUT JUST ONLY A STOOGE TO THE CORRUPT ALAIYEMESEGHA SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS...CLAIMS HE HAD NO SHOES.
THE LACK-LUSTRE AND CLUE-LESS ONE HAS HANDED THE COUNTRY TO HIS WIFE TO RUN

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MduZA: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
uzolexis:

Have u forgotten that we are the giANT of Africa? How else can we show ourselves...smh

lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
anonimi:

What is the level of INVOLVEMENT of the citizens of those countries in their country's affairs
Do they all WAIT and moan on the president while leaving out the

- SINators,
- representaTHIES,
- state governors,
- state legisLOOTERS,
- LGA chairmen & councillors

Could the fact that we the 160 million citizens of this country do not do such mean we all are clueless
..we're not clueless! Besides your comparison between the citizen's of naija and our foreign counterpart is lob-sided and seriously out of place! In overseas, democratic institutions have autonomy and are well funded coupled little or no govt interference, hence they function effectively! If Prime Minister cameron of the UK is involved in money laundering; despite his position he would be prosecuted..if the court delays the citizens would see that justice is served quickly! Can you say the same here?? Govt Officials would break the law and go scot free, because the judiciary are would still come back to them for funding..as they can't source for funds elsewhere...when PEJ attacked a journalist physically during BBOG campaign @ abj, what happened to her afterwards?? Nothing! It's because she is aware of the loopholes in our constitution and the people to enforce it a hands-tied that's why she did it. Can't u c that the three arms of govt have been politically affiliated to the PDP...the failed armed deal and presidential debates were been side-stepped and scrapped respectively by our senate...NObody can rise up and say something against these govt and it would be taken seriously. So guy, these govt has weakened all sector..to the extent that we are now used to its level of mediocrity! In the US, their constitution is stable + having competent enforcement agencies = Proactive citizens! If there is no light in Miami for up to an hour, and no permission was taken prior to the blackout; the citizens would take to the streets, cos they are used to having light and they know their right and would demand for accountability...can it happen here?? Can you go and hold govt for taking light for a month if they should, that's if they are not doing it? In Summary, we are handicapped here not clueless! Except you want a revolt or revolution?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by anonimi: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
..we're not clueless! Besides your comparison between the citizen's of naija and our foreign counterpart is lob-sided and seriously out of place! In overseas, democratic institutions have autonomy and are well funded coupled little or no govt interference, hence they function effectively!

STOP telling LIES to yourself and others.
Our democratic INSTITUTIONS have autonomy as per our constitution and that autonomy has grown in reality particularly at the federal level under the Jonathan/Sambo administration.

- How many INEC organised elections were won by "opposition" parties compared to those for LGAs organised by SIECs
- How many court judgements have gone against the federal EXECUTIVE arm of government?
- How many SINate presidents have served under this administration and how many Speakers of HoR compared to General Bully_Aminu of Ota's reign

Are those not a sample of parametres for showing that indeed there is autonomy of our democratic institutions?
Is it not our cluelessness that makes us think they are not despite contrary evidence
Why do we continue to refuse putting these INSTITUTIONS to the test?
Why?

These oyinbo countries we like to foolishly run to did NOT become developed "civilised" societies overnight. You may wish to find out the original place called "Wild Wild West"

For how much longer shall we remain MUMUS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by EVarn(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
MduZA:

Brics and G20 for only great nations....your Country will only play big brother in Ecowas

*scoff*,you arent even one of the 20 biggest economies,you are only an 'emerging' market.as for BRICS,that was instituted back when SA was africa's biggest economy,and it would be a shame for brazil or china to conspire with russia and india to remove you from the union,i mean,where else will you beg from?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
anonimi:

STOP telling LIES to yourself and others.
Our democratic INSTITUTIONS have autonomy as per our constitution and that autonomy has grown in reality particularly at the federal level under the Jonathan/Sambo administration.

- How many INEC organised elections were won by "opposition" parties compared to those for LGAs organised by SIECs
- How many court judgements have gone against the federal EXECUTIVE arm of government?
- How many SINate presidents have served under this administration and how many Speakers of HoR compared to General Bully_Aminu of Ota's reign

Are those not a sample of parametres for showing that indeed there is autonomy of our democratic institutions?
Is it not our cluelessness that makes us think they are not despite contrary evidence
Why do we continue to refuse putting these INSTITUTIONS to the test?
Why?

These oyinbo countries we like to foolishly run to did NOT become developed "civilised" societies overnight. You may wish to find out the original place called "Wild Wild West"

For how much longer shall we remain MUMUS?
...you heading towards the path of destruction with ur reasoning..trust me, u won't drag me along with you...I give up on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo) / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.