Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,491 members, 7,904,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (4966 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by A40(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
j-girl:

when you call her thoughts dumb and annoying, i think it's verbal damage. . . you don't treat NL women right because you know we know you too well.
It is not verbal damage why not some Nairaland men or most Nairaland men? why put us all in a cardboard box and label us that

The few that know me would definitely disagree with you
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by StephenP(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2008
@poster, Anything for celebrity status right?
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by JustGood(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
How many of them have you met?
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
JustGood:

How many of them have you met?

good point. the only man i am close to here treats me royal. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by LoveAlways(f): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
Exactly

Justgood, to name one. I think he's sexist.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

good point. the only man i am close to here treats me royal. cheesy

LOL, and who might he be,Hannibal? u are in for a shock, lol
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

LOL, and who might he be,Hannibal? u are in for a shock, lol

in for a shock my foot. what do u know about him?
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2008
rofl, stay there in ur denial. Newbie. NL and its bunch of comedians . lolololololololololololololololol
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
Lol!!
Peeps that will jump into pits with eyez closed!!
Funny nairalanders.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by zikirullah(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
you know men are the head are ahead of females in every aspects
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2008
Missy B:

Lol!!
Peeps that will jump into pits with eyez closed!!
Funny nairalanders.

lol, and ears closed too. funny indeed. lololol
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

rofl, stay there in ur denial. Newbie. NL and its bunch of comedians . lolololololololololololololololol

you are not making any sense. denial, comedian, whatever, watever.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
LOLOL, let me go call his wife. You better stay off his tail, She is a pitbul.lol
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

lol, and ears closed too. funny indeed. lololol
Are you the wife? Girlfriend?   tongue lipsrsealed  grin
Who is Hannibal? embarassed
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

LOLOL, let me go call his wife. You better stay off his tail, She is a pitbul.lol

not only a pitbull. shecan be a mamba for all i care.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Moyola(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
eyah!! embarassed tongue
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
Missy B:

Are you the wife? Girlfriend?   tongue lipsrsealed  grin
Who is Hannibal? embarassed

lol.His wife? I dont know her, heard about her.lol grin grin grin

tangent:

not only a pitbull. shecan be a mamba for all i care.

Is someone crying? aww, Don't cry mallam. lololololololol, Why the tears now? werent you on NL professing your love for Hanni? So dont get mad if you broadcast your business. (That's how I knew)
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2008
Stay free::::::::you are very funny. grin grin
I know you're not a newbie . . . so who is this?
Besides . . . you both leave our Hannibal alone. angry angry
He's married to ma sista!!! Tope2000 come here . . . some1 wants ur man. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
Beautious dear, even that your friend wasting her time grin.Do your investigation well. Hannibal is already married. The girls you see hovering around him are only warming his 'bed" until the wife returns. She traveled. cheesy
Missy B:

Stay free::::::::you are very funny. grin grin
I know you're not a newbie . . . so who is this?
Besides . . . you both leave our Hannibal alone. angry angry
He's married to ma sista!!! Tope2000 come here . . . someone wants ur man. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
For this person to call my old name . . . . it shows you are not a newbie.
Biko:::::reveal thyself to thy sista. grin grin
Hannibal is married? shocked shocked wetin concern me and i'm I shocked? grin
Well . . . .It's all good!!!
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

Beautious dear, even that your friend wasting her time grin.Do your investigation well. Hannibal is already married. The girls you see hovering around him are only warming his 'bed" until the wife returns. She traveled. cheesy

stop lying. sauron is not engaged let alone married. you don't know a pinch about him so stop spreading rumours.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2008
Mss B, lol, you are funny. Nl and its bunch of comedians, I miss this place, somewhat.

@tangent dont go knocking your head on your bathroom wall now becos I just told you Jackal is already taken. grin grin grin. Are you people this gullible? It's a forum for christ sake. Let me go call Mrs. Xerxes right now to show her how these lil girls wetting their undies for her hunney. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
Tangent . . .
Sauron might be your friend or lover and you
owe it to him to defend him . . . .that I understand!!!
All I'm saying is getting angry isn't passing your point across.
If you can't take Stay-Free's jokes, simply ignore her.
No need turning it into a fight.
Just ma 20 cents!! I'm having fun here!!  grin

Stay-free
See how you produce old names!!! grin   grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

@tangent don't go knocking your head on your bathroom wall now because I just told you Jackal is already taken. grin grin grin.  Are you people this gullible? It's a forum for christ sake.  Let me go call Mrs. Xerxes right now to show her how these little girls wetting their undies for her hunney. grin grin grin grin grin

i don;t need to bang my head on the wall. he is not taken. mrs xerxes, mrs jackal, mrs hannibal--call mrs lucifer if u can find her.
hannibal is mine(0nly). kiss
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
Ms B darlin, I am just catching fun too jor, Let the fool expose herself here and all their "dirry little secrets" I want to hear.  I love Nl grin grin

tangent:

i don;t need to bang my head on the wall. he is not taken. mrs xerxes, mrs jackal, mrs hannibal--call mrs lucifer if u can find her.
hannibal is mine(0nly). kiss

Can someone pass this delutional child some asprian? grin grin grin grin. Welcome to NL, Enjoy,

PS, I am on my way to Essex as we speak, I will surely give your regards to Mr. and MRs Hanni, opps intel has it she is due soon,and may be needing a child care provider. I might just recommend you, lololololololol

B baby enjoy the rest of your day hun. And what happened to the last moniker? I prefered that one more. Take care I need my beauty nap. kiss
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2008
Missy B:

Tangent . . .
Sauron might be your friend or lover and you
owe it to him to defend him . . . .that I understand!!!
All I'm saying is getting angry isn't passing your point across.
If you can't take Stay-Free's jokes, simply ignore her.
No need getting turning it to a fight.
Just ma 20 cents!! I'm having fun here!!  grin

i am not fighting. cyber-fighting is not my forte. i am just catching fun here so i am ignoring her childish rants henceforth.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
Me sef just hear secret O.
grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

i am not fighting. cyber-fighting is not my forte. i am just catching fun here so i am ignoring her childish rants henceforth.
Better!!
Good we are all having fun!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by stayfree: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

See me see wahala oo. Do you have an inkling what you just posted? GO back and read the posts, and tell me who was the one getting high BP? None of my posts were insulting. If you hadnt been wanking over Hanni you would have noticed I was playing but thanks for the details cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You have not a clue how helpful you were.lol
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

See me see wahala oo. Do you have an inkling what you just posted? GO back and read the posts, and tell me who was the one getting high BP? None of my posts were insulting. If you hadnt been wanking over Hanni you would have noticed I was playing but thanks for the details cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You have not a clue how helpful you were.lol

it is not your business what i do with hannibal or anyone. why take pills for someone else's headache??
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
stay-free:

Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by 9jagai: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
Missyb you must really love laughing and you are funny too.tangent and stay free take it easy.this is a very funny thread.two women fighting over a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? / Help / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.