Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (5003 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Sauron1: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
stillwater:

I rarely put up topics. I just come here to laugh. I don't really make any impact so I'm definitely not one of them.
The issue here is Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right, going by your NL image you are not one of them, eat your heart out. tongue

I have been vindicated by your honest statement. . . . .Nairaland men dunno how to treat women and Sauron is NOT one of those men.
This statement has set u free cos it's the TRUTH.
I won't eat ma heart out: I would shoot cupid darts at yours.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

I have been vindicated by your honest statement. . . . .Nairaland men don't know how to treat women and Sauron is NOT one of those men.
This statement has set u free because it's the TRUTH.
I won't eat ma heart out: I would shoot cupid darts at yours.

Jeez that was an error and you know it. What was I thinking? angry
Shoot yourself first maybe it would douse some of your madness.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Sauron1: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
stillwater:

Jeez that was an error and you know it. What was I thinking? angry
Shoot yourself first maybe it would douse some of your madness.

An error?? Please, get REAL.
U know it ain't an error. . . . . .I don't put dodgy topics up, i just come here to get under people's skinz.
I am going to whup ur ass PINK when i lay ma hands on you.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

An error?? Please, get REAL.
U know it ain't an error. . . . . .I don't put dodgy topics up, i just come here to get under people's skinz.
I am going to whup ur ass PINK when i lay ma hands on you.

THAT WAS AN ERROR.
Not a matter of posting dodgy topics but I can proudly say that topics have never been locked because of what I posted cool. Can you say that? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by sistawoman: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Sauron1: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
stillwater:

THAT WAS AN ERROR.
Not a matter of posting dodgy topics but I can proudly say that topics have never been locked because of what I posted cool. Can you say that? cheesy

I can very well say that. . . . . .Mods sometimes beg me to come here and restore sanity. grin cheesy
Why don't u just admit u dig ma stylez instead of using the backdoor??
All u have to do is send an application letter, a recent passport photograph and $500 non-refundable bank draft. tongue
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

I can very well say that. . . . . .Mods sometimes beg me to come here and restore sanity. grin cheesy
Why don't u just admit u dig ma stylez instead of using the backdoor??
All u have to do is send an application letter, a recent passport photograph and $500 non-refundable bank draft. tongue

The Mods must have a different definition of sanity then.
Using the back door? You think I'm scared of you? *yawns*
Just stick to sports, ok.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Sauron1: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
stillwater:

The Mods must have a different definition of sanity then.
Using the back door? You think I'm scared of you? *yawns*
Just stick to sports, ok.

U are not scared of me. . . .I won't call this scary shiznit.
It's more of calf love. wink wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
No, puppy love.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Tgirl4real(f): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2008
Tangent . . .

I learnt from a reliable source that u are causing trouble here

This should keep u busy i guess . . . check it well o. it's a must read for u

sumthn dey dia for u cheesy

lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.384.html
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by ade4cool27(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
pls can i have one lovely angel?my nuber is 08067940171
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by bacterium(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
I know to treat women very nicely. I am a nice guy. If you give me chance I will prove. Who love me let me know. I will take care for you. Please, Love all the beauty black ladys. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by tangent(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Tangent . . .

I learnt from a reliable source that u are causing trouble here

This should keep u busy i guess . . . check it well o. it's a must read for u

sumthn dey dia for u cheesy

lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.384.html

i am not a troublemaker. read the interview and it was nice. kiss
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by CodeRED(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
I sure do miss the OLD NL, This place has gotten infested with too many gutter rats,

I am about to cause some real trouble on the land. I am waiting for the traffic to build up first,

J-girl and A40 better dont come preaching for me to behave.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
Yo, Tgirl, did you get Jenny's interview?
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by sherifatou: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
this is a good example of responsible leadership

Capitol Police chief vows action over Facebook

U.S. Capitol Police Chief Phillip D. Morse promised Wednesday to deal "swiftly" and "seriously" with any members of the force who are found to have participated in online forums that contained degrading references to women and glorified excessive drinking.

During a budget hearing before the House Appropriations Committee's subcommittee on the legislative branch, Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Florida Democrat, said she perceived the "Make-it-Rain" group as "hostile towards women" and said law enforcement officers are held to a higher standard of conduct than others, even in their private lives.

"That kind of conduct, if true, is not conduct that is simply left on Facebook or in their personal lives," Mrs. Wasserman Schultz, the House's chief deputy whip and a vice chairman of the Democratic National Committee, said after the hearing. "A person who would be hostile towards women on a Facebook page would also likely be hostile towards women in the work environment.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/23/capitol-police-chief-vows-action/print/
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by yme1(f): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
is this true
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by t00cUTE(f): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
y me:

shocked shocked shocked
is this true
oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it is true
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by sherifatou: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2009
undecided

far too much baggage from the past interferes in the present and future.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by sexyLeamon(f): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
how I wish I could disagree
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by walter19: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
i dont think that is true to an extent,i believe it depend on the kind of men u meet and how u met them,wot do they think of u and wot do u mormaly post on ur page,how is ur statemant.wot can of guy on nairaland do u go for? so i think the women her are no fair to themselves so act like a akon and put the blame on u.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2009
why the sermon?

people's posts and actions reveal their nature- any woman who ignores that does so at her own risk.

Now, all it means is the guys should get women of like minds and attitudes as themselves.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by kok(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
tpia.:

people's posts and actions reveal their nature- any woman who ignores that does so at her own risk.
True talk man,
they always forget to check through and only remember to come back and yell "Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right" like the poster has done. As if Nairaland Men is a particular persons name.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by benz190: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2010
@poster

shut up!
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by annawhite(f): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
GUYS PLEASE TREAT US NICE, WE ARE NATURALLY WEAK BEINGS,WE WOULDN'T BE HERE IF YOU GUYS WEREN'T LONELY IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, BEFORE OUR EXISTENCE U HAD GOATS KEEPING YOU COMPANY PLEASE BE NICE TO US----- OUR EXISTENCE STOPPED YOU GUYS FROM HAVING SEX WITH DIFF ANIMALS EVERYNITE, TINK TWICE
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by InkedNerd(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
annawhite:

GUYS PLEASE TREAT US NICE, WE ARE NATURALLY WEAK BEINGS ,WE WOULDN'T BE HERE IF YOU GUYS WEREN'T LONELY IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, BEFORE OUR EXISTENCE U HAD GOATS KEEPING YOU COMPANY PLEASE BE NICE TO US----- OUR EXISTENCE STOPPED YOU GUYS FROM HAVING SEX WITH DIFF ANIMALS EVERYNITE, TINK TWICE

No offense, but I think you need to speak for yourself when it comes to the bolded part.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by annawhite(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No offense, but I think you need to speak for yourself when it comes to the bolded part.

I RESPECT YOU A LOT, DNT TAKE THIS PERSONAL COS THAT IS THE SIMPLE TRUTH
LET ME ASKED YOU CAN YOU STAND UP TO A GUY IN A FIST FIGHT?
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Tosinville(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
NL ugly chiqz.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by InkedNerd(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
annawhite:

I RESPECT YOU A LOT, DNT TAKE THIS PERSONAL COS THAT IS THE SIMPLE TRUTH
LET ME ASKED YOU CAN YOU STAND UP TO A GUY IN A FIST FIGHT?

Funny that you asked, I used to do stuff like that. Haven't done it in a while though. So to answer your question, yes I can stand up to a guy in a fist fight. If you think woman are weak then that's on you. That's why I said "No offense, but I think you need to speak for yourself when it comes to the bolded part." I personally don't feel that way. I've seen chicks beat up a guy before. I've gotten into a scuffles with guys as well.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Tosinville(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^Fist fight? If you try me you're ~Dead and Gone~ that day here in nigeria, all you need to do is to visit the nearest carpenter to do your coffin measurement cos your funeral and wake-keeping will being immediately.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by annawhite(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Fist fight? If you try me you're ~Dead and Gone~ that day here in nigeria, all you need to do is to visit the nearest carpenter to do your coffin measurement cos your funeral and wake-keeping will being immediately.

i might be weak but for tonsinville i can take him up in a fist fight grin grin grin
a kick in the ball will bring him down
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by annawhite(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Funny that you asked, I used to do stuff like that. Haven't done it in a while though. So to answer your question, yes I can stand up to a guy in a fist fight. If you think woman are weak then that's on you. That's why I said "No offense, but I think you need to speak for yourself when it comes to the bolded part." I personally don't feel that way. I've seen chicks beat up a guy before. I've gotten into a scuffles with guys as well.

i believed cos you sound like it but trust me you cant stand p to nigerian guys n a fight, if u pull such stunts on them u might as wwell get r coffin ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / I Am Lonely In America / Help: Tips On How To Do That Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.