Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,450 members, 7,978,446 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:34 AM

Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. (1164 Views)

Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by MDelgado(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2014
If you had the choice of two women to wed,

The first, from her heels to her dainty head
Was charming in every sense of the word:
And yet in the past,I grieve to state She never had been exactly straight
She is a zig zag diva
But she gives me vitality and I would call her bournvita

And the second,she is
A model of virtue, I must confess
And yet, alas! she was dull as the devil,
And rather senseless in the way of fashion

Though what she is lacking in wit and beauty,She more than made up for in sense of duty.

Now,suppose you must wed, and make no blunder,And either would love you, and let you win her

Which of the two would you choose, I wonder,The stolid saint or the sparkling sinner?
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by major466(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Marry the dull one.
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by Femi2Ranking(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ah Ah you like grammar oh

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by kandiikane(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
You want the bournvita. It's the fact that regardless of whatever her issues are, she still keeps you on your toes and you seem more positive writing about her.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by MDelgado(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Kane you are approximately right, she is unfaithful but she knows how to rock my boat,a sparkling sinner she was, is, and I am afraid of the fact that she will remain so.
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by holyboss: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Anything wrong in marrying the two of them? Same day or sequentially?

If u quote me and say nonsense, may amadioha #IReserveTheRest

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by Sheenor: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
i rather go ƒoŗ the bournvita than the dull one....can't imagine mie marry to such a lady....dull, no sense of fashion, jesus!....gaskiya its a no no tuh mie.....

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by MDelgado(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
@holy,Thanks for the Constructive guidance,Your last two lines shits on your comment and you just made your opinion dirty..Would u be so kind to retract it?
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Like been stuck between scylla and carybdis
D unfaithful is a no no..but I no dey gbadun dull women too
my verdict...choose d dull if you must make a choice at gun point
And by d way Op, d devil is not dull o

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by MDelgado(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Rocky,Thanks for ur advice,if you think the devil is not dull,Have you seen him before?lol..From the characterization of devil,would u say the devil is bright?I used dull because am talking about Light/colours..
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by richardohiemi: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
MDelgado:
If you had the choice of two women to wed,

The first, from her heels to her dainty head
Was charming in every sense of the word:
And yet in the past,I grieve to state She never had been exactly straight
She is a zig zag diva
But she gives me vitality and I would call her bournvita

And the second,she is
A model of virtue, I must confess
And yet, alas! she was dull as the devil,
And rather senseless in the way of fashion

Though what she is lacking in wit and beauty,She more than made up for in sense of duty.

Now,suppose you must wed, and make no blunder,And either would love you, and let you win her

Which of the two would you choose, I wonder,The stolid saint or the sparkling sinner?
confused and lost as a snowflake...toh drown na!! Mtschew must u marry them!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by jideomowunmi(f): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Everybody keeps going for d bornvita...no wonder divorce rates are high dis days... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by kandiikane(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
MDelgado:
@Kane you are approximately right, she is unfaithful but she knows how to rock my boat,a sparkling sinner she was, is, and I am afraid of the fact that she will remain so.
not necessarily. You are cheating on her too if I'm not wrong. You both need to start being committed to each other if you want a lasting relationship.
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by tolustx(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
It is easier to upgrade d dull one dan it is to make d oda submissive nd virtuous. So 4 me, I wld upgrade d dull nd marry her.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by MDelgado(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
tolustx:
It is easier to upgrade d dull one dan it is to make d oda submissive nd virtuous. So 4 me, I wld upgrade d dull nd marry her.

Thanks a bunch bro..I have a gift for ya..
Re: Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents / Dear Men: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Propose To Yall? / Can Friendship Survive Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.