Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,995 members, 7,949,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Trader Kills Customer During Pricing - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trader Kills Customer During Pricing (32568 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2014
as if I know it would b an Ibo boy...... Those guys ehn dem fit die on top money.....
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by solochris(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2014
before u knw it now, somebody will blame GEJ for dis
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by imuyoo(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Every indisete act apune wen u are not a God fearing person
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Youngzedd:

Nawa for some dude.

The dude brain is cos 90.

bros..I hail ooo
una dey use mathematical analysis take judge person attitude..

well,for those who doesn't know..cos 90 =0

3 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Ojugunrege(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2014
iceberylin:

undecided
Bros your space booking is legendary!
How could you have quoted someone who commented at 9.31am @ 9.28am?
I bow for u!

6 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by ArcBishopmarie(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
Including you... Talking as if you will not do the worst.
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by greggng: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Must times is good to be mature. I went to katangora market to buy okirika . I saw a nice one and I priced it but the seller didnot respond. I dropped it to check another one . Little did I know the seller is planning a surprise for me. The moment I wanted to check the next item what I received was a big push that landed me on the floor. Everyone thought I was a common criminal untill they heard what happened. I stood up and walk away cos God said flew away from trouble and trouble will flew away from you. Assuming I didnot apply common sense and maturity, one of us would ve been in hell by now. But that person would not be me o cos I strong well well. I fell down cos I was taken by surprise

5 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by MillerHenry(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Maybe d guy neva chop sinx 3dys den 2-by-2 cum hit e belle na wetin u xpct??

Well......... Bt if u ask me na who i go ask??
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by eleko1: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Pathetic!Only those who deal with mallams knws how they haggle thing with U.They over price thing(like say nah stolen property)even wen U agreed with the price@ a give away,they'll pretend to pay U,only to bargin it downward(Oga,make I pay pipty naira while swearing with Walahi Allah to scam U)Not saying the trader is justify by killing Yaya oooo,ANGER NOR GOOD

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by colossus2: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
justi4jesu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Babe how far. Play your part on my siggy please embarassed

For the PayPal account, send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Thanks kiss
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Ferdinandu(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
RIP Yaya. Uncontrollable anger is a very big problem.Now no rest for both the death and living.
javascript:void(0);

on a lighter note Yaya should be buried with the AC so that in case he is going to Hell ,he will use the AC to cool body small.Maybe his time to die has reached,so Devil told him to go and buy AC before coming because Baba God don they put too much fire for the hell grin grin grin ; grin grin grin
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by kheart(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
5k for ur ac? Well d decease really try oh. I don ever call som1 make e come check our old fridge for house. The man price am 500 naira naso i just vest like say make i use d guy face practice clapping bt i control myself and ask d man to leave. I dash d fridge out sha.
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Whizzdom(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Wetin we no go see .... naija

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by fleexee(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
Sometimes people price goods stupidly. I hate following some of my friends to the market. I was told when you're pricing. U first slash it to half the original price that was called. Watch the seller's countenance. U would no if u have gone over bored. Then u increase it by a quarter and like that till ur final bargain. Both buyer and seller need to be considerate. If I want to buy something and I have an idea of how much that thing is, some of this guy's call outrageous amount. I go just para commot for their front. They start begging me to come back but I don't listen. For them to call an outrageous price where do u start bargaining from. Same as buyer. Calling ridiculous price for something u no its far more worth the price u called can be very annoying.

We need to buy and sell in moderation.

5 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Youngzedd(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
pembisco:

What have I done
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by MadCow1: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Some Customers sha...

That na how one guy carry ashawo from V.I go Ogun State only to dey price the girl kpomo for 3000 Naira.. angry

Shoo!! The girl para say she no dey sell, say make the guy carry her go back V.I where ehn carry her from, na there the matter turn quarrel o!

The Customer is not always right.. angry
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by CuppyCakie: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2014
na wa ooo...so person no fit prize again ni? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Dreyl(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
post=28001922:

Ika ni e...why would you say that..cos I talked about my signature. Am I do only one who does this?
yeah u re the only one,you better desist from it before i will ban you and your blog permanently or i will rather summon se.un to do so.
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by nairaman66(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Vivipop:
Well, what can I say?, The Dead tells no story.

Sad but true!
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by MNDY(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2014
I saw this news somewhere yesterday and was like WTF!
---------
These days, no go dey fight anyhow fa! Anything fit happen in a fight!

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by odunkha(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2014
sad
Evil world...

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Cchuks27(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2014
I doubt the authenticity of Mr Ikonne's story

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by greall1: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2014
I love u.

Abeg go to romance thread.

Igbohater:
I'm single, live alone, self employed and looking for a lady i can build a relationship with. If you are a single lady add me on whats app 081-176-318-32. No games or scammers cool cool cool

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Trunquejnr(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2014
signs of hw 2015 wl look like
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Ahmeduana(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2014
plainmirror:
It's awful to imagine that a mere monetary transaction could lead to loss of life no thanks to over-reaction and uncontrollable anger.

R I P
IS MATTER OF AN FRUSTRATED MAN THAT MEET AN HOPELESS FELLOW!

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by greall1: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2014
No be small tin oo

Anyway R I P Yahaya.

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Please. Move. This to. ROMANCE Section
A "Brain in ano" will. Blame GEJ...
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Moral lesson: Sometimes you just let somethings go. Now he his a murderer and will be jailed for most of his life. If only he knew he would have returned the AC himself.

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by wayne4loan: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2014
ismokeweed:
Nice one. let him go and find air-condition of less than 5k in hell. I love naija.
ismookweed
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by wayne4loan: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2014
ismokeweed:
Nice one. let him go and find air-condition of less than 5k in hell. I love naija.
ismokeweed
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Emigba247: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2014
ismokeweed, u most b very heartless and useless for makn dat coment of urs,frm ur username, am sure u smoked weed before sayin dat d boy shud go and find less dan 5000 naira a.c in hell, and dis is d same time of mind set boko haram hv in north, heartless and useless, hw are we even sure u aren't part of them.Evry body knws dat those yaro boys buy condem stuffs with a very cheap money, most atimes less dan 1000 naira, so if really Ikonne had intended makin gain out of it, he would hv gone to a better place that wl buy it with a more confortble price.Even though Ikonne said he mistaknly hit d boy, his stupid action after d incident showd that he is nt innocent of it.He most b punish too, he mst pay fr takn some body's life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday / A Simple Guide For Preparing A Feasibility Study / Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.