Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,513 members, 7,978,709 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

This Drug May Just Be What You Need: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Drug May Just Be What You Need: (1022 Views)

Do U Knw Whr I Can Get This Drug? / A Pharmacist Recommended This Drug Cefixime 200 Marketed In Nigeria By Swipha / This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Drug May Just Be What You Need: by onuola: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2008
For the past three months have been having pains around my chest because i worked long hours on the system in an AC office atimes it even affected my breath but when i used this drug just like a strike of magic the pain left this why am sharing it with you guys.

The drug is : Glaxosmith Septrin
It is N250 per sachet and you will need to buy two sachet to complete the dosage

Mind you am not advertising for Gloxo, rather to help those who may be passing through
Re: This Drug May Just Be What You Need: by ecoli2020: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nafdac has ordered for the withdrawal of this product.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Beware Deadly Hydroxyl Acid - You May Be Exposed! / Mouth Odour / Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.