Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

|«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| (1842 Views)

¤¤kings Tourney[group Stage] Gottoboy Vs Danbrowndmf / />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ / |««-CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS*SOSIQDUDE-Vs-CRANIUM*»»| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

|«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Guykhena(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=15pt]Gottoboy
Vs
SosiQdude[/size]

VOTING CRITERIA:

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/metaphor - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closers - 1 point

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 20 Lines...

- Deadline is Friday Nov 14th 8:00pm

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

-No Unnecessary Comments

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or
verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and
state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in
defence of your verse please save them for
after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR
voters.

-Only Vets and Section Regulars Are Allowed To Vote...

Goodluck!!!
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by gottoboy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Checks
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Check!
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Where you?
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by gottoboy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sossiqqdude αм around till mama call modify the post untop with Ūя̲̅ barz then ℓ̊ follow suit!
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
gottoboy:
Sossiqqdude αм around till mama call modify the post untop with Ūя̲̅ barz then ℓ̊ follow suit!

Drop immediately u drop I will do mine.
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
I caught him watching sex film, on his bbm profile.."Tonni Blaze" his username
.Check the pix
. Simple diss

SosiQQ with the pen, nigga ur death's written/ cranium was the first and u the next victim/
Oh you think we came here just to compare mere writtens?/ bbitch! You fighting with a mad dog and you gonna get beaten!!! (bitten)

His "cocky," but he ain't got lil' bucks/ everything he raps be "fowl" I mean no real works/ "chickenhearted" nigga, cos he can't battle to save his life. . . Check the setup! You could say he's related to d "bird family" cos I once called him out and he "ducked!!!

I can kill this fake as dude..with just a tinny blow/ make him lose himself..when he sight my shiny flow/ can someone tell this nigga..that. sosiQQ is a deadly zone/ or I will rip and squeeze the blood outta him,,till he become a skinny bone/

life and death!!

After this brawl..you will never be the same/ grab and pound ya mind..imma drive u insane/ my bars gon grind ya bone,stab ya lungs so bad..I will make u sleep in pain/
I'm your master, and you like a dog..cos u will soon be caged and put in chain/

I will mock this gay to death/
Flog him with bars..till he never gon breath/ ice him in public..b1tch!! I'm alway straight/ suck his blood in the corner..pour it to d cup...u wonna beef..imma serve ya threat/

I'm wicked..imma blind ya eye, I'm vulture/
destroy your body structure/ kill the real thing in you..you never gonna function/
And you claim you're dickheaded..I will pour u acid, and easily win u for sure!/

this nigga is fake...made in china/
He claim he sales drugs..but check! SosiQQ is a weed designer/And if you think u can kill me?.. Long story..I'm a blade refiner/
8pm is ya time of death,so,set ya alarm and name it my death reminder/

This wackass MCee/ wannabe textcee/ lacks the textskills/ I refer Gottoboy!
You renowned imp, slowpoke/ claim to be a Vet, but can't craft a poem in your own/ plus ya bars lack punches and mets, you a ffucking mess. . . Xhamster a..ss self-servicer/ The only puns you got are the sex movies in your phone!!/ (p0rns)

You's a faker/ raker/ thief, lie baker/
You and ya lines I don't know which is lamer/ so stop wasting ya lil' money to make songs. . . We could listen to Limerick's trash. . . And you can Call me a Super Eagle hater. . . But I'm tellin ya for real, In Nigeria we ain't gon' (got) "play yas!!!" (players)

I rule this era/ so boo this F-er/ cos he's a sstupid learner/ I just murked easily!
Swacking Egusi with my mama's hot garri. . . Scanned for inspiration and the food gave me one. . . Which I spilled, and finally killed Gottoboy with a bar!!!/ (eba)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by gottoboy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
*Keys
*Michigan is pronounced Mish Igan.
*Clem Onyeka was killed by Armed Rubbers with Stray Bullet, he is a nollywood Actor.
*Nicole Scherzinger's second studio Album was titled Big Fat Lie.
*Cynthia Morgan hit sung, I'M Taken
*Tommy Mattisan is an Ugly dude, prolly the 6th world ugliest.
*he once snapped a picture, photoshopped himself with Nas
*Others inbetween Äη∂ diggable

It's not good news unlike Jehovah's Witness/ .... coz I believe in 'Gun Talk', so when the 'Revolver's Spitting'/ ... corpses will litter till his whole Fam's Missing/ ... but there's no way the broke Fagg'll see This/ .... "Sick Dude" will be put in quarantine... Ebola Victim!!
A gladiator from the South, am too Strong to Loze/ ... Somebody tell this Ibo man he aint Born to Rule/ ... See i'd Bring In 'Raw Bars' Meant to Wring This Toddler Buh if he 'Claims' to be an 'Actor in dis Duel' he'd get 'Killed with Stray Bullets' when α​h Gun the Dude!!
What the Es sense of rapping? Ur Brain Dull, dude u got Nothing to Spit/ ... This Sh+t am Dropping is Real/ .... Its best u Fuckk1ng Retreat/ .... 'One Punch from Me' like 'Tommy Mattinson' ur 'Facial Looks' will get Ugly Indeed!!
Ill Bully the Rapman/ ... In sword fight? he can't Feud with this Spartan/ ... Coz The Olodo Rapper' still Learning the Rope ... Killer Barz ill keep Sending the Bloke ... Its unpredictable what my 'Hands Might Do, coz ill Leave you 'Hanging on Air' when I 'Tai Yu', like that Movie in Japan!!
My spits and 'Flow Depress'/ so this brawl is a 'Hopeless Wreck'/ ..... he's not 'D0pe with Text/ ... or rather, haven't shown it yet/ .... u photoshopped u and Nas to prove u Stroll with Vets?/ .... pfft! you could be "a model with weapons" and won't still 'Pose a Threat'!!
Let's prove we're Not the Same/ ... no dice rolled but am winning Points in Games/ .... in brawls, a single Punch is Pain/ .... but the 'dude' is a Walking Lame/ ... coz if truly he's "so sick" he's few inches From his Grave!!
Talking of 'Textbattle' ure not Sanely Qualified/ .... Your Dictions vs Cranium? Shows your Brain is Nullified/ ... I'd bring Facts thatll make the Riff Raff Cry/ ....Coz like 'Nicole Scherzinger's Album' all the 'Story you Tell' are 'Big Fat Lie'!!
Like Cynthia Morgan's single "Αм Taking" the Win/ ...αnd Breaking his Limps/ ... Coz its Not his Own... Buh if he say he'll Come with Foes/ ill get my goons to Storm his Home .... Ill Cut his Throat ... Before he fiNish the Plan/ ... His sister? Ill Bleep the "Hoe Well" like the Township of Michigan!!
Sosiq's a Lame Prick/ ... i'll murk him with Statements/ ... but if we go on personal basis/ ... I'd beat him 'Hands Down' till he comes in terms with the 'Pavement'!!
He wunt 'Excel' in this Duel, coz have built the Nerds Monument/ ... yall shud 'Access' the barz the Psycho Brought, Plz!/... He'll Lyrically' remain my Apprentice, when next i say i 'Control "S" 'Micro Soft'Gees/ ... will prolly be thinking αм 'Saving a File' in Word Document!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Someone should tag names..we need votes
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by JigsawKillah(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
These boys Are not smiling fa
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
I call this -- A Tie
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Guykhena(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Tags;
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Darkrebel
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna
Yeyenatu
007Bruce
Ojoawo,
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Richommie
Rapacme.
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by kr0ne(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Gottoboy gets my vote!
Better setup, punches and choice of words
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by fuckyouhard: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
gottoboy............opener, rhymes, metaphor
sosiqdude..........punchlines, personals, flow
tie........simile, wordplay, closer

my-fuckyouhard-v...........SO SICK DUDE!!!
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by GIYAZZ(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teddybiyasi tho

Smh
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guykhena:
Tags;
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Darkrebel
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna
Yeyenatu
007Bruce
Ojoawo,
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Richommie
Rapacme.

Plz more vote..
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by 007Bruce: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
W - gottoboy
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by gottoboy(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Testerfuze(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Gottoboy got dis Bout mehn.his verse has berra structures and flow,he also edges sosiq in the rhyme,wordsplay and punchline category.....so for this??

MVGT:gottoboy
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Limerick: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Opener- 1 point Tie - Ideas were kinda stale/not worded properly

Rhymes- 2 points Gottoboy, sleek rhymes/nice use of internals

Similes/metaphor- 2 points - Gottoboy

Punchlines- 3 points Tie

Personals- 2 points Sosiq

Flow- 1 point Tie

Wordplays- 2 points Gottoboy, Sosiq's beaten/bitten is generic and wtf is eba/a bar

Closers- 1 point - Nil - Stale

MVGT Gottoboy
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2014
so-sick-dude was rāped by gottoboy's 10bars grin

Teddy's vote goes to------- gottoboy

hope so-sick-dude is still coming for me grin
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
For better structure, flow and all that my

Vgt.............................Gottoboy
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by gottoboy(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Mikuz, Krone, guykhena battle never finish? Abi its still open to voters?
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Guykhena(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Closed: Gottoboy wins ,congrats
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by gottoboy(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Aiit
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
teddybiyasi:
so-sick-dude was rāped by gottoboy's 10bars grin

Teddy's vote goes to------- gottoboy

hope so-sick-dude is still coming for me grin

I'm really coming with doggy style...will u like it?
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Stepsse(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
hi....am new here....wot can i do to get into the club......wanna try masef with best lips of a grown dinosaur haunted by a snail..........rsvp
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by sosiqdude(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Stepsse:
hi....am new here....wot can i do to get into the club......wanna try masef with best lips of a grown dinosaur haunted by a snail..........rsvp

There is nothing much to do,
Just post ya bars in the flow for rank..and if u are d0pe and tope, u will be recognise in this rap section and quote people and ask them how things are done here

You get me?
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Stepsse(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2014
sosiqdude:

There is nothing much to do,
Just post ya bars in the flow for rank..and if u are d0pe and tope, u will be recognise in this rap section and quote people and ask them how things are done here

You get me?
thank you
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by henzekido(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Stepsse:
thank you

Hw u doing bro
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by Stepsse(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
henzekido:

Hw u doing bro
am cool o and u?
Re: |«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| by henzekido(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Stepsse post=28653609]am cool o and u?[/quote

Can u teach hw to do tins here

(1) (2) (Reply)

★ ★ ★ The Future Begins I : Geoxpress Vs Dreadful ★ ★ ★ / ■■■■■the Kings Tourney Sign-up Thread 2015■■■■■ / Naija Version Of Eminem's Rap God Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.