Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ (1025 Views)

Question Of d Day,why Did Jonathan Pardon Diepreye Alamieyeseig and James Ibori / Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? / Untold Story On How Anambra Election Was Rigged B4 D-day & Why Ngige Pulled Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
President Goodluck planned going to Kano for a regional rally and there was a
bomb blast a day to the rally and he went to Kano aand he was accused of dancing on the grave of the killed.

He planned to inaugurate the constitutional conference and their was a bomb blast preceeding the inauguration and he was accused of callousness.

TAN gathered in PH for rally and they were accused of being insensitive to the spread of Ebola and on the same day, the former CTC of PHALGA was buried and there was sensitivity to the out-break of Ebola.

A day to declare his intention to seek re-election, there was a bomb blast at
Potiskum killing 49 students. He went ahead and declared and was accused of callousness and dancing on the grave of the students. The next day, Adams celebrated 6yrs in power with Goodluck's accusers in attendance and not sensing callousness or insensitivity.

My questions are these: Who is afraid of Goodluck seeking re-election?

Who is behind these blasts and why is it whenever Goodluck wants to go for any political rally?

An African proverb say 'He coming for equity should come with clean hands'

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Then GEJ should point them out and bring them to book
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by juzzychuks(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
this thread has potential to make front page one day,@ Op u raised an important question, the same stream of thought also ran thru my mind on several occasions and i dnt think these are mere coincedences, i see the filthy hands of the opposition at work.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by mperoakeem(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by 2cato: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Uneasy lies the head that wear the crown.
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by mrofficial(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello? Who is the president of Nigeria? Do you know what the president of Nigeria possess? Do you know his responsibilities as the president of Nigeria?
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by san316(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
The op is just sophomoric. Who is afraid of gen declaring when everyone knows that even without declaring he will run. Why would someone try to stop him by killing people when we all know he doesn't give a damn. There are more important things that he goes for and nothing happens. What you should be asking is; why is it that bad things keep happening under good luck? Is it that the impact of his name works in reverse?

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by pacesetter939: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Then GEJ should point them out and bring them to book

Exactly!
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by pacesetter939: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Advertico:
President Goodluck planned going to Kano for a regional rally and there was a
bomb blast a day to the rally and he went to Kano aand he was accused of dancing on the grave of the killed.

He planned to inaugurate the constitutional conference and their was a bomb blast preceeding the inauguration and he was accused of callousness.

TAN gathered in PH for rally and they were accused of being insensitive to the spread of Ebola and on the same day, the former CTC of PHALGA was buried and there was sensitivity to the out-break of Ebola.

A day to declare his intention to seek re-election, there was a bomb blast at
Potiskum killing 49 students. He went ahead and declared and was accused of callousness and dancing on the grave of the students. The next day, Adams celebrated 6yrs in power with Goodluck's accusers in attendance and not sensing callousness or insensitivity.

My questions are these: Who is afraid of Goodluck seeking re-election?

Who is behind these blasts and why is it whenever Goodluck wants to go for any political rally?

An African proverb say 'He coming for equity should come with clean hands'

GEJ told us in 2011 that 'four years is enough to fix Nigeria' and by 2015, he will be 6years as president, yet his performance in office is far below that of a mediocre. What else does he want in that seat, if not his last breath?
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by Mogidi: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
pacesetter939:

GEJ told us in 2011 that 'four years is enough to fix Nigeria' and by 2015, he will be 6years as president, yet his performance in office is far below that of a mediocre. What else does he want in that seat, if not his last breath?

And what does Bukohari want in Aso rock after 29yrs?
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by saintopus(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
If they say GEJ has failed, then allow him to repeat now! Afterall a student that fail a class always repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by Chylo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintopus:
If they say GEJ has failed, then allow him to repeat now! Afterall a student that fail a class always repeat.

Oga, that is in school. In real life, failure is rewarded by being sacked.

No wonder this is called kindergarten presidency; the man thinks presidency is school. Olodo.
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by shizzleStar: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
san316:
The op is just sophomoric. Who is afraid of gen declaring when everyone knows that even without declaring he will run. Why would someone try to stop him by killing people when we all know he doesn't give a damn. There are more important things that he goes for and nothing happens. What you should be asking is; why is it that bad things keep happening under good luck? Is it that the impact of his name works in reverse?
bad things are happening under goodluck abi? yes, let those bad things continue happening until you evil people and APC stop giving moral and psychological support to the perpetrators.

For now its fresh air till 2019 cool
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by san316(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
shizzleStar:
bad things are happening under goodluck abi? yes, let those bad things continue happening until you evil people and APC stop giving moral and psychological support to the perpetrators.

For now its fresh air till 2019 cool
I wonder how it felt like to you typing that thing you just posted. I hope you sleep well at night.
I do not have a particular candidate but my vote will be a vote against GEJ. Anybody but gej.
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Always GEJ by shizzleStar: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
san316:
I wonder how it felt like to you typing that thing you just posted. I hope you sleep well at night.
I do not have a particular candidate but my vote will be a vote against GEJ. Anybody but gej.
I sleep very well at night as long as its not the Apesh1t in power trust me. If you like you can even vote devil that's your fvcking business

(1) (Reply)

Jega Is Playing It Out And Mr. P Is Ignorant Of It (INEC And Hidden Propaganda). / Tambuwal Reconvenes House Tomorrow / Chad-bound Plane detained By Nigeria Has‘ak-47s, Bullet Proof vests’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.