Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Set Up Email Server - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Set Up Email Server (734 Views)

Please Help!! Having Problem Setting Up Email On Blackberry / Laptop With Mtn Broadband (using Modem). What Is The Email Server? / Setting Up Email On Nokia N900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Email Server by adexbusta(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2008
Please i need an expert who can help me out on how to setup Exchange in window 2003 sever.
Re: How To Set Up Email Server by saviola77(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
It is quite straight foward, check out this link http://www.igetmail.com/how-to-setup-exchange-server-2003.html. Before installing exchange you have to install these windows services
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft ASP.NET
World Wide Web service
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service
Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) service

Also after making sure of DNS and Active Directory, it is advisable you run forestprep and domain prep, before installing exchange proper and you can do that by typing d:\setup\i386\setup.exe /forestprep. When that is done you also run d:\setup\i386\setup.exe /domainprep, and d: depends on your cdrom drive letter. You can then run exchange by typing d:\setup\i386\setup.exe or you can follow the other method as specified by the site above. I hope this helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know More About The Latest Forex Softwares For Trading / Pls I Need Ur Assitance.my Window Is Findind It Difficult To Format A Removable Disk. / Tell The Truth! Genuine Windows Vs. Ungenuine Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.