Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,778 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

No Chibok Girls, No Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Chibok Girls, No Election (967 Views)

Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal / Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Chibok Girls, No Election by talk2james(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Injustice to one they say is injustice. to all. Its over 300 days now and this girls abducted are not yet rescued, yet our politicians are warming up for elections. Are this girls not Nigerians? Are some of them also not eligible to vote? "A dead child is better than a missing child" says a yoruba proverb.

I challenge women in this nation to rise up and make their v oices known. If only our mothers, wives, sisters, fiances, girl friends and daughters can speak with one voice to boycott the forthcoming election, or take a step further to downtool at home, work, markets, everywhere. Lets see how far men can go without them.

I've always heard of the power of a woman, lets see it in action. Lets have our girls back before election or no election. Afterall those girls are important than political ambitions.

My one cent.

2 Likes

Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by biggmusty(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Jonah go happy die
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by drsolob2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
biggmusty:
Jonah go happy die
As how na
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by eke419: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
election or no election jonah go continue
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by mekaboy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
The girls might be ok wherever they are. Those that funded their abduction will also take care of their feeding. They will release them when they see Nigerians have ignored them and holding the girls back is no longer affecting GEJs chances of re-election .

2 Likes

Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Una get sense so @Op ..na chibok girls be una wahala now ? When pple dey die regularly as if life is nothing..u guys actually sound senseless when u talk abt Dis chibok issue..we re losing dis country gradually.. We should think of hw to escape d current issue and not raising Anoda to destabilise my great Nation..una wen carry chibok for una big head ,make una dey think well oo
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by talk2james(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
I can just imagine a situation where Mama Peace, her excellency PEJ is leading the protest with plycard in her hands which says "No Chibok girls, No Election" or "Rescue our girls or we women match out of Nigeria". The whole world will show great concern to rescue this girls.
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by talk2james(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
mekaboy:
The girls might be ok wherever they are. Those that funded their abduction will also take care of their feeding. They will release them when they see Nigerians have ignored them and holding the girls back is no longer affecting GEJs chances of re-election .

They will release them when they have delivered the babies they are pregnant with you mean?
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
No Chibok girls.......No GEJ in 2015 is better

Because nobody begged GEJ to say he wants to contest an election as the President and Commander-In-Chief in 2011......even though he was forced and foisted on the nation by the cabal who got fooled by his catholitic mien and dour appearance to mean he is humble

If he thinks that being President means just sitting in Aso Rock and presiding over the embezzlement of billions of dollars in revenue without commensurate responsiblities of leadership and being commander-in-chief,then it behoves men and women of good conscience to help GEJ by relieving him of the burden of not being able to stand the heat in the kitchen yet wants to cook food

We know he is ultra-clueless and lacking in stellar qualities of a President of this once great Nation

1 Like

Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by tinkinjow: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2014
No return of the lives of the killed corps members no elections
No return to life all southerners killed in the north no elections.
Let me ask you, why didn't you have a campaign like this on those days. Oh by then justice was everywhere. Your type of justice.

Let me warn you, a no elections is all we pray for, for it offers a glorious opportunity to tear the so called Nigerian constitution to pieces and impose true federalism. Say amen to that. The more I look the more I see them playing themselves to a corner.
There shall be grave consequences hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa, beware!
May God be with the Chibok girls.
Re: No Chibok Girls, No Election by biggmusty(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2014
drsolob2:

As how na
He is already thinking of postponing the election due to insecurity in the country according to what I read sumwia

(1) (Reply)

2015: Why Jonathan Is Favoured To Win / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket / Israeli PM Netanyahu Called Jonathan Not To Support Palestine Statehood At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.