Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat? (3374 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Foreigners To Be Charged To Access UK's NHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat? by CodeRED(f): 3:44am On Nov 25, 2008
I saw one pic of yours and you arent by definition "obesed".Are you saying you have added weight? If so, how much? I think it depends on one's height to, right?

Over the summer I was at 122 and my doctor told me I am over-weight. ( becos of my height) S0 I had to drop atleast 15 to be considered healthy. Truth be told I am confused on who is and who's not.
Re: Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat? by HRhotness(f): 3:49am On Nov 25, 2008
well if u insist. . .

either ways tho, i'm happy with my lady lumps and d junk in my trunk. . . gone r d days when i used to get all worked up about what pple thot of me.

i'll only worry when my cloths dont fit or in this case, when my behind wont fit into one seat but its nuthin a crash diet cldnt fix grin
Re: Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat? by CodeRED(f): 4:02am On Nov 25, 2008
And that's the most important thing. Everyone needs to be happy with who they are( I am grin) We all have things, if we could have, that we would have wanted to change. For me it's my height. My concern for obese people lies with their health. All the best Ms. S wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Good Hotels In Lagos Or Akure Ondo State / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently / Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.