Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! (2060 Views)

Lai Mohammed Should Look For This Guy And Make Him His Assistant. / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
The recent claim by Lai Mohammed to have the contacts of the original bokoharam members has laid credence to the fact that Bokoharam is funded by a group of disgruntled politicians to frustrate GEJ's govt.
As a matter of urgency, I hereby call on the SSS to arrest him for further questioning.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP,
no vex oo.

Did he really say he has the contants of the original BH??

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Rasbajan: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
ofiafuluego:
The recent claim by Lai Mohammed to have the contacts of the original bokoharam members has laid credence to the fact that Bokoharam is funded by a group of disgruntled politicians to frustrate GEJ's govt.
As a matter of urgency, I hereby call on the SSS to arrest him for further questioning.

Call on SSS? Shey you get their number shaa

The fact remains the same. They remain Untouchable... even by SSS

Nothing significant would be done about the whole matter
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by major466(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
noblezone:
OP,
no vex oo.

Yep. Liar Muhammed said something like that on Channels TV. That if APC wins the 2015 presidential elections, they'll negotiate with the real boko haram terrorist group.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fp please!
Some of these APC gas cookers overheating the polity since 2011 should be sent to sss detention facility to cool off till after 2015 election

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by aljharem(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
I thought I was the only one that heard that !

I was shocked !

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Lurcky(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
noblezone:
OP,
no vex oo.

Didn't you hear about Lai's statement some days ago he said that if APC wins the presidency, they will negotiate with the real boko haram.
Which means he knows the real boko haram or how to get in touch in with them

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
You guys create a lie, spin it a hundred different ways and then spam the entire web with it.

Here's the content of that interview from Channels website that someone who blogs from that inconsequential state, Ebonyi, that is hardly in the news neither for positive or negative reason:

www.channelstv.com/2014/11/14/apc-
challenges-fg-32-bln-spent-security-5-years/

Shame on PDP.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
noblezone:
OP,
no vex oo.

Its a big lie from the pit of hell manufactured and propagated by the residents of Hell and headquarters of evil, saTANists.

He NEVER said anything like that.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by omenka(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
aljharem:

I was shocked !
The only thing you should be shocked by is the propensity of you and you brothers in the coven to propagate white lies. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
You guys create a lie, spin it a hundred different ways and then spam the entire web with it.

Here's the content of that interview from Channels website that someone who blogs from that inconsequential state, Ebonyi, that is hardly in the news neither for positive or negative reason:

Shame on PDP.

My friend wake up,how long will u continue sleeping ontop bicycle.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by mizmeme(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
That liar mohammed of a guy is pathetic

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by ratiken(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
APC is bokoharam. Nothing like negotiations. ... its going to be internal alignments.
Anybody in doubt should ask why Bokoharam attacks at eve of any major PDP event...... and APC as expected cries out afterwards why such events should have bwen cancelled.

Buhari is the Bokoharam grand patron.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by banki(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ op you are just like your principal.... you dwell on minors

Please watch the interview on channels and don't say what you don't know......

Tell the SSS to arrest the person to arrest the person that misled a whole nation and lied to us that he or she was negotiating with boko haram

Tell the SSS to arrest the people that went to cnn and announced a ceasefire,

at this moment in our nation we need all hands to be on deck APC PDP APGA etc lets stop pointing accusing each other and work.....
in that interview I remember him saying if the authorities have any information that any member of their party is involved with boko haram they should go ahead and arrest the individual.....

But since the government cannot arrest people like TOMPOLO for threatening the president or arrest Ifeanyi Ubah for stealing nigerias money in the name of subsidy.... wetin man go do

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by PDPZONE(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Didn't expect less from LAI Mohammed... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by stinggy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
ofiafuluego:

And when will Modu be arrested
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
Its a big lie from the pit of hell manufactured and propagated by the residents of Hell and headquarters of evil, saTANists.

He NEVER said anything like that.

My friend shut up your mouth

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
dazey:

Yeah. Best you guys can do when your saTANic lies are busted.

Shame.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by olapluto(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Shame on OP. The interview is still on youtube if you want to watch it. The person who should be arrested is GEJ and Danladi Adamu (a scammer) who is deceiving a highly gullible president about ceasefire.
A whole CDS went on nationa TV to announce a bogus ceasefire and order field commanders to fold hands. Nigerian Army paid dearly for this with more soldiers dieing. APC, through Lai Mohammed , said if they are to negotiate, they will negotiate with the REAL BH and not a bogus, scamming Danladi.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by abacus(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
dazey:

Were you dazed when you typed the above?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
These saTANists are terrible people honestly. See how the make up lies to deceive Nigerians?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by chamboy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't think My General would negotiate with those Vampires
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
The last time I checked,
1. Azazi said that the PDP was behind Boko Haram. He was assassinated in a myterious plane crass.
2. Lawal Kaita who said that the country would be made ungovernable is a BoT member of the PDP.
3. When Abuja was bombed on 1/10/2010, without investigation, Jonathan said he knew those who did it.
4. Jonathan said Boko Haram were in his cabinet.
5. Former PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur said that Boko Haram were freedom fighters.
6. And lastly, when people thought the end of Boko Haram was nearing, following the defeat that they faced in the hands of some vigilantee members in Adamawa State, after our soldiers had escaped; Jonathan directed the IGP to curtail the vigilantee groups across the country.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by bitterpenis(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Idiot go arrest am nau, why you no go arrest GEJ who say boko haram dey him government?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by 0menka: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
aljharem:

I was shocked !

Lie Mohammed is a bastard

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
0menka:

Lie Mohammed is a bastard

you can say that again
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by LajaLaba: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
ofiafuluego:

you can say that again
Zombies grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by Jenkizo: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
If Lai Muhammed is to be arrested, then what happen to Goodluck Jonathan and Ali Modu Sheriff. Besides, this ops just misrepresented what the APC spokesman said during his recent interview on CHANNELS TV. Some question for the Ops; 1. Was there any ceasefire between Boko Haram and FG? No 2. Does FG claim there was a ceasefire? Yes 3. Did FG lied about the ceasefire? Yes 4. Did FG claimed they negotiated with a certain Danladi in Saudi Arabia? Yes 5. Was Danladi actually representing Boko Haram sect?No. 6. Did FG lied to Nigerians? Yes 7. Did Boko attacked and killed so many innocent Nigerians immediately after the fake ceasefire? Yes 8. Was Lai Muhammed right about the FG negotiating with fake Boko Haram? Yes 9. Did the Ops misrepresented Lai Muhammed's interview? Yes 10. Is Lai Muhammed a patriotic Nigerian for telling the presidency to stop lying and deceiving Nigerians? Yes 11. Does Goodluck Jonathan embarrassed Nigeria and Africa? Yes 12. Are Nigerians wise now? Yes 13. Is the Ops reasonable at all? No. 14. How do you describe the Ops? The Ops is part of the PDP propaganda machine that have been misrepresenting facts and deceiving Nigerians since 1999. Boko Haram is currently occupying our territorial enclave while somebody is trying to divert peoples attention. I rest my case for now
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Be Arrested!!! by benega: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2014
major466:

Yep. Liar Muhammed said something like that on Channels TV. That if APC wins the 2015 presidential elections, they'll negotiate with the real boko haram terrorist group.
he don Bleep up: terrorists shld be flushed out not negotiated with

[photos] Dashing Buhari In New Campaign Pictures / Boobs Or Booty... Which Do You Prefer? / 2015 POLL: How Jega Ignored Me For A Meeting - Oritsejafor