Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,175 members, 7,896,983 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

1Alex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Alex's Profile / 1Alex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

Properties / Re: Delta Bans Sales Of Land In Ogwashi-uku by 1Alex: 3:21pm On Jul 21
PaNnamdi:

I be okpnam man why u dey report us give governor cool
so ná una dey isselle Azagba land abi? Make una continue one day na war go fall out
Properties / Re: Delta Bans Sales Of Land In Ogwashi-uku by 1Alex: 1:54pm On Jul 21
They should also extend to Ọkpanam and Iselle Azagba. Ọkpanam people are causing trouble there.

10 Likes

Autos / Re: Neatly Used 2008 Honda CRV Available For Sale 4.250million by 1Alex: 12:58pm On Jul 21
chiihekwoaba:
Nigerian used 2008 Honda CRV, buy and drive available for sale, Engine and gear perfect, AC chilling tight, neat interior, good tyres, documents intact, nothing to fix....
Dm or call me on: 08171067748
4.2m? You go drive am tire.
Phones / Re: Samsung Note 10 Plus Sure Plug In Lagos. by 1Alex: 12:53pm On Jul 21
purity2all:
evening Gurus,

I intend to buy Samsung note 10 plus by the end of this month. I'm very particular about buying a brand new version of the phone and not a refurbished one.

Please, how do l know that the phone isn't refurbished. Secondly, does any one here has a sure plug? I stay in Lagos.
brand new? A phone of 2019? OK. You will be easily scammed.
Properties / Re: Lady Shares A N2.5M House She Was Shown To Rent In Lagos.(video) by 1Alex: 12:50pm On Jul 21
This kind of house is 100k in onitsha this present time oooo.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Bangladesh Imposes Curfew With A ‘shoot-on-sight-order’ Following Deadly Protest by 1Alex: 2:59pm On Jul 20
Let's see how the world will see it and compare how it will be seen if it happened in Africa.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Released A Song about the Hunger in the Land. Please rate! by 1Alex: 1:21pm On Jul 20
International standard. Well done!!

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Mixed Reactions As Man Undergoes Eyelash Extension (Video) by 1Alex: 11:22am On Jul 20
Disgusting.

Men wey dey use powder sef dey irritate me, let alone this one.
Autos / Re: Toyota Venza 2012 Full Options Toks STD Price N14m Location Isolo by 1Alex: 10:16am On Jul 20
14 Milla for a Naija used venza. Na waa ooo
Phones / Re: Upgrade Android Version. by 1Alex: 10:14am On Jul 20
It may not be upgradable
Politics / Re: High Court Strikes Out Two Cybercrime Charges Against Ijele by 1Alex: 8:01pm On Jul 19
chatinent:
Ain't this guy the oyiboupdate guy who does the tribal posts a lot?
oyiboupdate, ijelespeaks the same person. Them don teach am small lesson
Autos / Re: Do You Know That We Have Been Pronouncing 'BMW' Incorrectly? (pix) by 1Alex: 5:49pm On Jul 19
Bee em vee is German pronunciation.

1 Like

Family / Re: What's The Cheapest Food In Nigeria? by 1Alex: 5:27pm On Jul 19
None of the above is cheap. In fact, nothing is cheap anymore

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by 1Alex: 7:16am On Jul 19
Tjra:
Dele Momodu the fat mumu is now a hero to Obidients.

Just as people like Asari Dokubo, Fubara, Elrufai and Ali Ndume they once hated.

All you need to press their mumu button is to criticize Tinubu.

Register a twitter handle today with a fake Yoruba or Hausa name to criticize Tinubu, before 1 week, you go get over 30,000 of them instantly as followers grin

Mumus with low self esteem.
how does this concern the open letter that brought us to this thread?

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by 1Alex: 1:04pm On Jul 18
LEGITCHUDDY:

Bro have you been there??

Or do you have any clue about their transportation system
honestly, I have not been there but I am buying into your idea of going there. You can watch their videos on YouTube for information
Computers / Re: Dell G3 3579 Gaming PC by 1Alex: 6:01am On Jul 18
System says RAM is 16GB but you are telling us it's 32GB.
NYSC / Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 1Alex: 11:41am On Jul 17
Even people wey graduate with pass mark?
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija Season 9 Winner To Walk Away With N100m — Organisers by 1Alex: 11:39am On Jul 17
Make I see how mumu people go vote for this economy

8 Likes

Travel / Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by 1Alex: 6:49am On Jul 17
LEGITCHUDDY:

mehn am just confuse cause all my plan is to go there...buy keke and start husting over but the statement alone just waeking my vissle
if this is your plan, being a sh!thole won't stop you from making your money. Make money, hustle their passport, leave Africa as a Liberian.
Travel / Re: Is Russia A Good Country For Hustling? by 1Alex: 6:16am On Jul 17
gm7818:
Are you in Russia? Or these information is base on what you read on the internet
even me wey dey read for internet, I never read such negative narrative about Russia lately.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway Reconstruction: Significant Progress Made, Awaiting Fin by 1Alex: 6:07am On Jul 17
Ebubu2:
Well done Dave Umahi
Well done Tinubu

Well done Dave Umahi
na MTN dey do the work.
Travel / Re: Route To Jamaica by 1Alex: 6:06am On Jul 17
Higher24:
Pls I have a Jamaican visa that will expire by August I need a route to Jamaica that not pass through American or UK . Any advice
there was a time someone mentioned here about turkey - south America - Caribbean route.
Politics / Re: EFCC vs Bello: Court Asked To Vacate Arrest Warrant, Trial Court To Adjourn by 1Alex: 5:28am On Jul 17
Xwizard:
Wahala for yaya bello
when I see this post I come wonder whether na the same I read with this guy.
Food / Re: Nairalanders, Are You Still Eating Beans?? by 1Alex: 12:29pm On Jul 16
Kaczynski:

I eat more of spag,rice and noodles . Hardly eat beans except on rare occasions
you have been feeding junk to your system. In 20 to 30 years, you will regret not giving your body what is deserves.
Phones / Re: Nigerian Man Held A Chinese Man For Spoiling His Phone (Video) by 1Alex: 10:09am On Jul 16
Unperturbedpota:

You are definitely not a university graduate, and likely you were raised by a single mum if i am to guess right?
don't mind that ijiot

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Nigerian Man Held A Chinese Man For Spoiling His Phone (Video) by 1Alex: 10:08am On Jul 16
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are the most S€nse/ess sets of men you'll ever meet anywhere in the world sad

Why embarrassing the foreigner because of a phone that isn't even up to 100K? Android phone for that matter oo

All these Android Users with their fool!shness.... #spits sad sad
are you sure you watched the video? Who is the foreigner in the video oga?

2 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: Bought Brand New 2021 Toyota Landcruiser Prado V6 - Keyless - Low Mileage - 75m by 1Alex: 8:20am On Jul 16
Adedaniel123:
Come to the office and say your mind. Mr ITK
I said what I said oga. Brand new of this vehicle doesn't come with this front bumper period.
Romance / Re: Can You Withstand Celibacy For Forty-one Years Like This Man? (pix) by 1Alex: 6:36am On Jul 16
Osoboshi:
explain

1 Like

Politics / Re: US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri by 1Alex: 6:23am On Jul 16
Ok

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Artificial Intelligence Proficiency (aip) Course by 1Alex: 6:18am On Jul 16
All the things listed here are nonsense. There is nothing like proficiency there. Using already existing AI tools to generate Outputs is a lazy man's proficiency.

One of the easiest things to do to become a little proficient in Ai is to explore GPTs and train them to perform a specific tasks.
Politics / Re: From Critic To Ally: Trump Selects Former Critic As Running Mate by 1Alex: 6:13am On Jul 16
He is now politically born again. He now knows the truth.
Politics / Re: Nigeria To Be Net Exporter Of Petroleum In December — NNPC by 1Alex: 6:04am On Jul 16
Before or by December now, we go hear another story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.