Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,197 members, 7,897,086 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

1Alex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Alex's Profile / 1Alex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Stevie Wonder Granted Ghanaian Citizenship (Video) by 1Alex: 11:27am On May 14
Ok
Phones / Re: Google Pixel 8 256gb For Sale @580k by 1Alex: 5:45am On May 14
ToluNewman:
Google Pixel 8 256gb RAM for sale @670k
Location is Lagos.
No stories, buy and use.

Whatsapp+2348167236277
wetin be 256gb RAM. Correct yourself oga.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Beautiful Area View Pictures Of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by 1Alex: 7:23am On May 13
Aerial view not Area view.

tonye33:
These are area view pictures of some beautiful places in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Rivers State have been blessed with good governors that have worked tirelessly for the State. On this thread, I'll be focusing on infrastructures Source: Port Harcourt drone
Travel / Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by 1Alex: 7:10am On May 13
That girl is simply naive.

10 Likes

Education / Re: 5 Reasons To Avoid Arguing With Strangers Online by 1Alex: 6:55am On May 13
You may even be arguing with a daft 15 year old without knowing.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Federal Government To Ban Okada by 1Alex: 8:27am On May 12
wizrose:

Bad government and their useless excuses undecided

Let's see were this ends
so you believe this?
Autos / Re: Peugeot 407 Car For Sale 2009 Model by 1Alex: 10:13am On May 10
baddest04:
Lol....una pricing dey make me laff....800k for 407
so for your mind 1.9 or 1.8 for this abi?
Autos / Re: Registered Honda Civic 2004 by 1Alex: 10:12am On May 10
So 1.8 abi?
Autos / Re: Honda Civic 2005 Going For 1.6 by 1Alex: 9:55am On May 10
Location?
Autos / Re: Registered 2005 Acura MDX For Sale @ 4.8m by 1Alex: 9:52am On May 10
Lol
Business / Re: CBN Lists Deposit Money Banks In Nigeria (see Full List) by 1Alex: 6:16pm On May 08
ebunoluwawa:

Omo, it means our money is not safe with all these digital banks, chai! dem Opay, Kuda, Moneipoint and so called Palmpay. Hmmmmmm
those you mentioned are micro finance banks which are not listed here. They are too numerous to be mentioned as almost all villages in Nigeria have their own.
Crime / Re: Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T by 1Alex: 6:08pm On May 08
Ok
Properties / Re: Still Selling Plots Of Land In Tiara Estate By Amen City by 1Alex: 10:23am On May 07
Nonsense and ingredients.

This whole thing including the video contain no address. Is the estate in the moon? If na moon, write moon there.
Romance / Re: Would You Prefer To Marry Who You Are Madly In Love With Or Who Is Compatible? by 1Alex: 10:18am On May 07
Compatibility is key oga. Wetin be madly in love.
Politics / Re: Cost Of Electronic Transfer Breakdown (statisense) by 1Alex: 10:06am On May 07
Ok so if I send 50k to someone, the charge will be ₦107.75k.

One day will be one day in this country.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. by 1Alex: 9:46am On May 06
I never chase paper finish na to love girls.

By the way, wey the mod wey carry this thing come front page on a Monday morning?

5 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: Sold out 2.1m 2002 Toyota Sienna Neat Used Registered Toks Standard by 1Alex: 9:03am On May 04
Remove the back seat picture before dem call you scammer. That picture does not belong to that vehicle

Events / Re: Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) by 1Alex: 6:30am On May 04
MatrixReloaded:
Not pretty... she need nose lifting, lips curling, cheek flattened, eyes not bulging and the guy go dey cheat patapata.
go and tell God

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense by 1Alex: 6:20am On May 04
softtorce:
You are obviously a mad man
Was Ekwueme on the ballot at any presidential election in the history of Nigeria?
go back and read the post you quoted again. Why are you too quick to insult.

Below is what he wrote. Read it again

Bobloco:
In 1999, the south east voted overwhelmingly for Obasanjo, a Yoruba man even when he contested against Alex ekwueme for the PDP presidential ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Workers Release Breakdown Of Proposed ₦‎615,000 Minimum Wage by 1Alex: 6:00am On May 04
olaideeeedris:
I am sure these guys are not really serious with this thing they are doing. Increments in salary will only invite inflation. For me, I think what the workers shout fight for is the naira purchasing power. If my salary is 20k, I should be able to purchase good things with it. For example, with 20k salary:
Bag of rice.... #950
House rent (annually)... #230
Sch fees (private sch)... #110 (very expensive)
Car (moderate).... #6500 cheesy grin
Buy a house... #4250 etc
Oya wake me up!!
will your suggestion be done over night or even in one year? . So workers will keep perishing till they land on a solution after these trial and error policies?

Prices of everything have increased by more than 200% and the salaries remain the same. If you were a civil servant, you would not have made this suggestion.

Anyhow e go be make e be. Make them increase the minimum wage.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Simply In: Anambra State Govt Capture Person For Offering His Underage Girl by 1Alex: 9:31am On May 02
What fuckery is this write-up?

the Magistrate for Ladies and Social Government assistance, Hon Ify Obinabo
What is this gibberish above 👆?

That woman is the Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, na im you turn to magistrate

1 Like

Computers / Re: What Laptop Can I Buy With 150k In 2024. by 1Alex: 4:42pm On May 01
Yes you can get the type used in business centers. The ones that run only Microsoft Word.
Business / Re: CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette by 1Alex: 9:33pm On Apr 29
Still reading
TV/Movies / Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by 1Alex: 4:09am On Apr 29
meobizy:
Moderators don collect money to open ground for SLTV marketers. Mscheew. We’ve seen this time without number
Are you sure you read the review?

17 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals by 1Alex: 5:57pm On Apr 28
They are talking about 2 different things here. Are they talking about quacks or about registration?

Meanwhile, core IT concerns cannot entertain quackery. In IT, if you don't know it, you don't know it.

For example, if you don't know cyber security, you cannot work as a cyber security expert because nobody will employ you. IT is not like other fields. It's either you know it or you don't know it. Therefore, the question of quackery should not arise.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: VAT Revenue Rose From ₦‎347bn To ₦‎549bn Under Tinubu – FAAC Report by 1Alex: 7:57am On Apr 27
OAFMods:
More wahala 4 obidient ipob troubled medulla
this is a clear indication that you did not understand the whole thing.

Despite the bad condition of the economy, you are paying more tax than ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy by 1Alex: 6:48pm On Apr 26
Lol
Politics / Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by 1Alex: 12:06pm On Apr 26
There's no atom of truth in this report. All roads in the south West are paved with tiles and marbles

52 Likes 4 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme by 1Alex: 6:52am On Apr 26
Those people wey no dey gree pay back loans from licensed fintech firms, na now dem go know how far.
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction by 1Alex: 6:41am On Apr 23
I said this earlier. Let them free the unrepentant gay abeg. What he did does not deserve 6 months jail term.

5 Likes

Phones / Re: Why Meta AI Is Dangerous by 1Alex: 10:03am On Apr 22
excanny:
Meta AI is a shityy job. Can't even compete with an average AI like chatgpt
so to you, chatgpt is an average AI tool?

1 Like

Autos / Re: 2005 Big Daddy @2.2m Fast Finger by 1Alex: 6:05pm On Apr 19
How this take be 2005 oga?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.