Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,364 members, 7,967,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

1Battery's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Battery's Profile / 1Battery's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 1Battery(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Freshtruth post=120561072]my gal can't do that to me mind you she is a worker in church am d one who convince her to club with me[/quote

Bro I have seen most of this church girls do crazy things do not trust anyone especially that gender

Shine your eyes bro
Am only telling you this because I no as ein de be.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 1Battery(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wahala for you believe this kind thing but if na true you do Bleep up ,how your barny go reason you that kind thing you believe.

Check well na doggy style ein go give that nigaa
Bitches and whores are attracted to money.
Politics / Re: Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu by 1Battery(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
omonnakoda:
maybe she has a billion kobo

Billionaire way no get up to 500k for account
Education / Re: โ€œOur Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"โ€“ Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by 1Battery(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=KosiGee post=120528069]Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?
(quote)

No be so na ,na person future oo.
Politics / Re: Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu by 1Battery(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
omonnakoda:

Billionaire?how?
Are you daft?

I wonder too, how is this woman a billionaire?

18 Likes

Education / Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by 1Battery(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bro your head de game ,worst thing that can happen to any man is to die in the process of fighting for a girl, because if she was in your shoes trust me she wouldnt want to get herself involved atall.

12 Likes

Romance / Re: Am I Beautiful? by 1Battery(m): 2:21am On Jan 29, 2023
You are beautiful and I love the way you are

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Rapes His Girlfriendโ€™s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta by 1Battery(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Can you imagine how this old Fool ended this girl's life .
Romance / Re: Until Homosexuals Do These... by 1Battery(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Supported am with you
Romance / Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by 1Battery(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Bro, she is. However, she didn't tell me, i found out myself.

Well before you think about doing anything you need to be careful.

Since she is matured do not go straight

Bro the best way is to check up on her always, engage her in conversations since she is the shy type, make her feel free with you each time you are around trust me the rest will be history .

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by 1Battery(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Was she the one tha opened her mouth and told you she was a virgin?
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
JohnnA1:
Another episode of 'Things that Never Happened''

Mere looking at the story it self it sounds and looks abnormal

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately, the mods will eventually push this trash to FP. It's a pity, nairaland is fast losing its value

You said it bro

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Truvelisback:
Does the story sound real to u?

I won't lie no it doesn't sound real

11 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Lucky 5 People by 1Battery(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Garri with groundnut
3112055050 first bank
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or some made up stories. undecided

237 Likes 16 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta by 1Battery(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
The type of terrible news that is coming from Delta these days is so alarming
Romance / What Could Be There Problem by 1Battery(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
We all have heard of how women tend to cheat on there partners even when the guy does everything for them for example .

You give them attention the are still confused
You give them money the are still confused
You show them love the are still confused.
You give them hot sex the are still confused.

What do the actually want in Life or are the naturally complicated beings.

For the guys in the house what do you think.
Romance / Re: The Way Nigerian Girls Dey Act These Days, U Better Not Ask How Dem Dey by 1Battery(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
peter0071:
true... especially 99.9999% of za oza gender

Entitled lipsrsealed lipsrsealed well na there calling sha oo.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by 1Battery(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
This man of God don de cast ,wetin I no sha lipsrsealed.
Romance / Re: The Way Nigerian Girls Dey Act These Days, U Better Not Ask How Dem Dey by 1Battery(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
peter0071:
to ask babe "how you dey/" na invitation for major Billing naaa

That is what the are good at

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Way Nigerian Girls Dey Act These Days, U Better Not Ask How Dem Dey by 1Battery(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
The best thing is to avoid them

9 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by 1Battery(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Romance / Re: The Full Video Of Pregnant Wife Caught In Bed Cheating With Her Pastor Trending by 1Battery(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
jogojogo:
The both?
The woman and the pastor or her husband?
The woman and the pastor the couldn't bear the shame though it was too much
Romance / Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by 1Battery(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2023
SocialJustice:
I was an active trader between 2002 and 2015. Don't do it especially if you are emotional and lack discipline. Forex is not worth the effort unless your capital is large and with large capital, there are safer online businesses to do. Software testers are in short supply globally, learn that skill instead. With $10 and dedication, you can start earning $1k monthly in 2 months. Up to $200k annually in 5 years.

Am interested sir, please how do I get to learn this skill.
Romance / Re: The Full Video Of Pregnant Wife Caught In Bed Cheating With Her Pastor Trending by 1Battery(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2023
It is an old story ,the both later commited suicide.
Romance / Re: What Do U Need Most Now? Someone Might Just Surprise U by 1Battery(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2023
I need hot Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.