Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,161 members, 7,988,024 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

1blkeffoe's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1blkeffoe's Profile / 1blkeffoe's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Think He’ll Propose? 5 Things You Must Know Before You Say YES by 1blkeffoe: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ive been married and divorced, and all your information is excellent and very relevant!
Romance / Re: AA Girl In Love With Naija Guy.... by 1blkeffoe: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks for all the feedback. I plan to move on because you guys are absolutely right.. he has to also fight if he wants it.. being passive to his family is a problem.
Romance / Re: AA Girl In Love With Naija Guy.... by 1blkeffoe: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am not familiar specifically with Nigerians..as he is the first one I have ever dated, but I socialize almost entirely with Africans. I have Ghanian friends and was married to a Cameroonian man. I am very open to learning the culture. I have not met his family as we have only been dating for a few months, and I suspect due to the fact that he already knows that they would not accept me. However he still keep in contact, offers to take me out and come and spend time. This is why Im confused because he is sending mixed messages.
Romance / AA Girl In Love With Naija Guy.... by 1blkeffoe: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Im in a very hopeless situation, and I dont know which way to turn. I met a Nigerian guy a few months ago, and he was my dreams come true. We are always so happy together. However, his family does not approve of him dating any American. His father is adamant that he marry another Nigerian and my guy is in the middle of it. On one hand, we have fun, but he does not want conflit with his family. He told me we could be friends, but Im wondering if it is worth the effort because I really have strong feelings for him. What are the chances of it blossoming into something longterm? Should I just try to move on or fight?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.