Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,955 members, 7,976,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

1by1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1by1's Profile / 1by1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by 1by1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
You can go and advice ur ancestors that cldn't utilize and maximize their potentials and opportunities well. Mtcheww..
Politics / Re: We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo by 1by1(m): 5:00am On Oct 31, 2016
All the money they have retrieve what have they used it for. Bad govt with a bad policy. EFCC my ass. Aisha belongs to Mr President's kitchen and the other room, i dont know where this man called Osinbajo belong. Nonsense
Religion / Re: Flying In My Dreams by 1by1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Always pray b4 and after u go 2 bed.., whenever such dreams comes up, wake up and pray. God will deliver u through JESUS CHRIS
Health / Re: Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. by 1by1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
From observation, it sames you already know your son's problem. Please give him d right drug as usual. Make sure you include Jesuslymphadermatol
Romance / Re: Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy by 1by1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
He that is without sin should cast the first stone. I expected us(Nigerian's) to do more of preaching than condemning her. May God forgive all our secret sins and expose those that are not ready to make change. Amen
Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Okeke May Get Suicidal - Chichi Umeseaka, OAP & Counselor by 1by1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
God has a way of exposing people's dark side, but He is still full of mercy. This is more of a turning point to her and not a breaking point. It's bettes to be disgraced here on earth than to be disgraced in eternity.
For those who have decided to stand at the position of critics; just to remind u dat everybody has a bad side, for the fact u weren't caught it doesn't mean ure more righteous and u wont be exposed some day.
He dat has no sin should first cast d first stone on her.
My dear, go and sin no more.
Politics / Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by 1by1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
What had made this pastor to keep quiet until now? The pastor must also be corrupt. It's unfortunate that ministers of the gospel nolonger focus on what the are called for, but go abt raising false alligation against one another for financial gains.
I tot we are called into one community of faith. Were is the unity of the church Paul instructed the early believers to pursue. 7 billion naira ,"how does that affect his own function in the body of christ." We need to be very careful abt this false preachers of our time. We are called into one body, one spirit, one God and one Father of all Ephesians 4:4-6. I am begining to be skeptical abt the kind of pastors we do have in this our generation. Can't imagine a pastor rapidly leaving his area of calling and slowly dissentigrating to a political hallelujah boy. May God help us.
Crime / Re: Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl by 1by1(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Peep with one eye closed and hide. again and again and again. . . Thanks 4d entertainment
Politics / Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by 1by1(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2016
We are not dumb as to what is happening between the president and his wife (Aisha Buhari)."Family issues extended to the public," per say. Patience Jonathan had no problem with her husband and so she had no reason to publicly disgrace her husband. This young man should learn to channel his excuses to the right direction. To the President he should learn not to be a dictator even to his family. And to both of them, they should always settle their differences within the inner circle of their domin. Hmmm. . . I doubt if Aisha is still in the kitchen of her husband. Lord help me... I just remembered we have EFCC. Please Spare me, i just want to make common sense (Tony bruce, 2016). No Plagiarism.
Family / Re: Can I Start A Family With 70k? by 1by1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think..,You should redirect your question to a coupler. The should have better answers.
Romance / Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by 1by1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dont try to impress girls cause you cannot do more than those before you had done, neither can you do more than what someone else will do. Just be yourself. What is yours, will always be yours.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by 1by1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Same here
Politics / Re: Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA by 1by1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mtcheewww. . .
Religion / Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by 1by1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
#Spread d boobs and curvy, then u spread ur legs 2 does brodas at d party. . . all join
Education / Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG by 1by1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
This chap must be very rude. There were better ways of presenting his case than this display of igorance and a show of rascality. Calling his VC and other lecturers names. I pity 4 his life.
Religion / Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by 1by1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
The man wld hv relocated, instead of taking his life.
Politics / Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by 1by1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please, can someone help me ask Osinbajo if dat is were he is suppose to be. Is politics his calling?
Religion / Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by 1by1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Blind professor. How could this man be so meopic in his reasoning? I doubt if he is really a professor.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by 1by1(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Words of wisdom: "when you are angry dont say a word," cos watsoeva dat is said in anoyance is always wrong and comes wit regret . This bros needs to ask 4 4giveness 4rm his Dad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by 1by1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mtcheew... Rubbish.
Sports / Re: Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal by 1by1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Not everybody can endevour to do wat she did 'Pretty brave of her'. Not 2 think of d hard and rough nature of d track wc is to be compare to the skin of an Elephant .. Congrat jor.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by 1by1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Brother, when next u want 2 talk, talk reasonably.
Politics / Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by 1by1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nonsense trend. The question is replace them with who? And who is able and capable?
Agriculture / Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by 1by1(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one. We pray 4 sufficiency, consistency and sustainability with far lesser price.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. by 1by1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Praise God. Dont 4gt 2 pay ur first fruit. Very important.
Music/Radio / Re: Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... by 1by1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
And u dance 2d beat. U wc one u don release. Pls learn 2 appreciate peoples effort and nt 2 criticise man.
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by 1by1(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2016
Is dis what nairaland is all abt? Mtcheewww. Nonse post.
Religion / Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by 1by1(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
Patience and effective prayers wld ve brought his wife out of dis mess called barreness. It's quite unfortunate. After all, Abraham made thesame mistake and had a second chance. God can still 4give him, but he must bear the consequence of his senseless action. Just lyk d terrorist we do hv today, wc are d decendant of Abraham.
Education / Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by 1by1(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2016
Beauty is in d eyez of d beholder. And Character is beauty.
Romance / Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by 1by1(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2016
Ok na
Romance / Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by 1by1(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2016
A lady's age or beauty doesn't count in marriage. What matters most is d character. U may get married 2 a girl dat is abt 20 years younger than u, yet she wldn't hv any single respect 4u. Moreover, if u marry a grl dat hv dis trait of bcoming old quick and adding much weight after 1 or 2 birth, let she b many yes younger than u. No matter the mak up she wld still look lyk ur mother.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.