Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) (60782 Views)

Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by anonimi: 3:39am On May 27, 2016
MyX1:
If say na Buhari they use this Phone now......some people would start to call him Mumu.

He already knows that we are mumus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by TPAND(f): 4:05am On May 27, 2016
Jirate:
OP, do not them fool you, this is a Pretense Show just like the other Oga who borrowed money to buy Nomination Papers. cool cool

You mean our Oga at the top who only had only 2 houses before election and suddenly multiplied to 6 on assets declaration day

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by mamajaz(f): 4:23am On May 27, 2016
Jirate:
OP, do not let them fool you, this is a Pretense Show just like the other Oga who borrowed money to buy Nomination Papers. cool cool
... and like the other oga who had no shoes...

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by banmee(m): 5:08am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The point of this thread eludes me.

This is Nigeria. All you need do is go to a country's forum to understand how it's people think. Nigerians scare the crap outta me. The way they think is mind boggling to say the least. It is like reading comments from mentally challenged individuals. God help Nigeria. If these are it's future leaders then Nigeria is so phucked.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by j0sh001: 5:13am On May 27, 2016
shouldnt he use what he can operate anytime..atleast its probably to call alone he uses a phone
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by aprokomania(m): 6:00am On May 27, 2016
Dreal11247:
When he can't use the modern phones, what else do you want to see?
I tire for the op o. is he expecting a 71 year old to be able to operate a smartphone?
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by 1by1(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2016
Is dis what nairaland is all abt? Mtcheewww. Nonse post.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by delerx(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Such phones are difficult to TRACK
u get sense bro. That kind of phone saved a close friend from efcc
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Kbraims(m): 6:24am On May 27, 2016
dat doesn't mean is not using advance fon,he can feel to carry d small one along
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:59am On May 27, 2016
banmee:

This is Nigeria. All you need do is go to a country's forum to understand how it's people think. Nigerians scare the crap outta me. The way they think is mind boggling to say the least. It is like reading comments from mentally challenged individuals. God help Nigeria. If these are it's future leaders then Nigeria is so phucked.
Sadly, I cannot help but agree.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by TimothyNkenu: 7:10am On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
Okay bros, abeg hook me up with one better Uganda babe nah. grin

Lol
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by greatness22(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Lol
Bro, i mean am oh, just Pm me then we take it from there
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by whizzler: 7:27am On May 27, 2016
RealAdewole:
hmmmmm African mentality thinking it will be difficult to hack, a phone that can easily be bugged, a phone without end-to-end encryption

if those type of phone are really secure I think David cameron of uk n Angela Merkel of west germany ought to be using phone like nokia 3310 or 1100 or one phone dem call zendo or a better option one motorola blade dat dey normally pack with clippers.

It is high time we African change our mentallity
this makes sense
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:50am On May 27, 2016
I guess the president does not Skype on his phone... backward president!
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Lamzee(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2016
and he go employ somebody to dey carry d phone
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Guyman02: 10:32am On May 27, 2016
Googleus:
the fear of CIA hacking is d beginning of wisdom...

non smart phone is difficult to hack into

Clap for yourself, you know the espionage game very well. CIA cannot easily hack into this one easily like they did with Angela Merkel and other western leaders recently

RealAdewole:
hmmmmm African mentality thinking it will be difficult to hack, a phone that can easily be bugged, a phone without end-to-end encryption
It is high time we African change our mentallity

You are the one who needs to change his mentality. Have you ever seen Vladimir Putin using a mobile phone or President Obama making a call from the White House with his mobile on official duties? They all use analog landlines. Google is your friend.
Taleban leader was recently tracked by America using his phone thats why Hezbollah as a rule does not use smart phones to avoid being tracked by Israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Khez: 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
Been ruling since 1986?

Na heritage?
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by joshmideng: 9:01pm On May 27, 2016
And so what ?
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Ponziscreener: 8:55am On May 08, 2017
Welcome to CHEERMOOLAH

WE ARE LAUNCHING OUR WEBSITE SOON

CHEERMOOLAH.COM
Date: To be Announced Soon ✔️
Time: To be announced soon✔️

Our Packages:

5K, 10K AND 20K

PLS STAY WITH US.

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM TO FOLLOW OUR UPDATES
http:///cheer_moolah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.