Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) (60769 Views)

Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by mu2sa2: 10:10pm On May 26, 2016
Why smartphone When the only thing he probably does with phone is just to receive calls, not even texting.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Molly1991(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2016
check his watch it's Vacheron Constantin

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Fawklicant: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
What did you expect him to use? Android? iphone? Taaaaaa! He cant use it just like emperor Bubu. Unless you want to format their brains.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by PROPHETmichael: 10:16pm On May 26, 2016
As a security expert, that's the best phone to use as no hackers can hack you.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Chukazu: 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
before nko...what else would a "70 years" old cargo be doing with a smartphone?

these are the people that are pulling Africa backward.his humility is stupidity.

what do you expect from a guy that banned social media and blocked Internet access because of election all in attempt to manipulate the outcome?

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by felifeli: 10:18pm On May 26, 2016
MyX1:
If say na Buhari they use this Phone now......some people would start to call him Mumu.
Befoe nko ? Na mumu na , if he come use this kind phone he go become Mumu10
cool cool cool
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
I don't even know what to say
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Larryfest(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The point of this thread eludes me.
I thought i was the only one thinking this oo...
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Maranzano(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
Africa is saddled with old men who do not want to relinquish power for any reason. Some of them are not conversant with these modern IT gadgets because their brain cannot comprehend their modus operandi. From 70 years and above, there are limitations to ones ability to do somethings considering the level of education and exposure earlier in life.

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
poor people...
they even have mouth to be criticizing President Buhari.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Nusaf: 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
Jirate:
OP, do not them fool you, this is a Pretense Show just like the other Oga who borrowed money to buy Nomination Papers. cool cool
What would u ever believe? What makes u think a 71 yr old man who has been a president since 1986 will pretend over a common mobile phone? Why are some of u mistaking simplicity for pretext? What do u think he needs more sophisticated and expensive phone for? As u can see from the pics, he was giving back the phone to his aide after the call and that is just what he does with the phone. I, for instance, don't give a damn about expensive phones as long as I don't need them for anything and is not as if I can't afford them. I can comfortably acquire any phone which an average Nigerian uses but I use ordinary infinix hot because it does everything I need from a phone I am not phone freak.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The point of this thread eludes me.
me too?
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Nusaf: 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
MyX1:
If say na Buhari they use this Phone now......some people would start to call him Mumu.
While others will say he is pretending.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by omosko(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
.....to his country

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by seyoops4u: 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
Lol... I wouldn't know if this is a pretense. But. What came to my mind now was how some of our leaders roamed the street and some even bought sachet water and fried corn during their campaign....at the end Kor, all na bobo

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by MDOLOFU: 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Jirate:
OP, do not them fool you, this is a Pretense Show just like the other Oga who borrowed money to buy Nomination Papers. cool cool
God bless u my dear am sure ur village most b proud of u. We can't b fooled again

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by argob44(f): 11:08pm On May 26, 2016
lmao!!!
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2016
I would have prefer the o. P telling how much the wrist watch he wore cost. . .

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2016
Just like some pple were sharing a sachet of milo back then but are now flying the presidential fleet like kites across the atlantic.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 26, 2016
MyX1:
They wouldn't instead they will become mute but had it being it was an expensive phone, they would have lashing him on most social media. Well people must always talk, complain and comment no matter how you try to please them just like op bringing this to front page
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 26, 2016
MyX1:

They wouldn't instead they will become mute but had it being it was an expensive phone, they would have lashing him on most social media. Well people must always talk, complain and comment no matter how you try to please them just like op bringing this to front page
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by TimothyNkenu: 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
No wonder Uganda is still far behind

Uganda has power 24/7.

Uganda has tap running in EVERY house.

Emergency in Uganda shows up in a few minutes.

I'm a Nigerian living in Uganda and I authoritatively tell you that Nigeria is far behind almost ANY country in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by geezville(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2016
Googleus:
the fear of CIA hacking is d beginning of wisdom...

non smart phone is difficult to hack into

I completely agree Sir. Those phones have low security risks.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by greatness22(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Uganda has power 24/7.

I'm a Nigerian living in Uganda and I authoritatively tell you that Nigeria is far behind almost ANY country in Africa.
Okay bros, abeg hook me up with one better Uganda babe nah. grin

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by iukpe: 12:31am On May 27, 2016
So will the technology in his country be backward. He will always say, "what for?".."too expensive"
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by DedeNkem: 1:52am On May 27, 2016
This is complete rubbish! The real author of this article is clueless!

Museveni is a dictator who's smart enough to avoid smartphones! The person who advised him to avoid smartphones, is smart.

Smartphones can be hacked without the hacker physically touching the targeted phone. The phone he used in the picture can ONLY be hacked if hacker has physical access to it because it has no Internet, WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities.

The only thing you can hack is the mobile network service the phone uses, but in Museveni's case, he's the President and he uses a special encrypted network. So hacking him via phone is nearly impossible.

So don't be deceived when you see an important person who's using a crap-outdated-looking phone.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by godwinkessi: 2:15am On May 27, 2016
MyX1:

Noo nobody will call him mumu coz even before you start typing the mumu, his followers would have shut down the website with "Sai baba", truth is; his followers are praying for him to do something so they can scream but he's failing them. I missed "Sai baba" chants, nobody's bold enough to do so again even u, why; coz they old man is fuvking off ur roof
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:18am On May 27, 2016
bqlekan:
When you are on smartphone, then you are one way or other in google's server... That ain't good for this kinda man
Your post lacks clarity of meaning.
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by onatisi(m): 2:32am On May 27, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Uganda has power 24/7.

Oga pls tell Dem ooo
Many still dont realise how Nigeria has been left behind by majority of African countries

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by lohresloco: 2:56am On May 27, 2016
Hack @ your expense(wasted time)
Jirate:
Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Uganda has power 24/7.

You are so correct my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:06am On May 27, 2016
/
I guess because of idleness most of you don't know how much of a distraction all these high end phones constitute. Most big men I know use basic phones without all the bells and whistles. And when I say big men, I don't mean the guy down the street that just built a house and bought a Range Rover.
\

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.