Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,483 members, 7,964,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

1kingsize's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kingsize's Profile / 1kingsize's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by 1kingsize: 5:22pm On Jun 11
D
TV/Movies / Re: CCPT Has Intervened To Prevent Multichoice From Raising Subscription Fee by 1kingsize: 7:09pm On Apr 29
😁
TV/Movies / Re: CCPT Has Intervened To Prevent Multichoice From Raising Subscription Fee by 1kingsize: 7:08pm On Apr 29
It's high time they break their monopoly

13 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday by 1kingsize: 3:51pm On Apr 23
Politics / Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by 1kingsize: 12:00am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:
Fubara should enjoy his term cos it will be the first and last.

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

He messed up with the wrong dude, and he is not a match.

Shattap there

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo by 1kingsize: 11:31am On Apr 11
You dialogued with someone who is not really vested with the word of God and how God works. You came here to boast. You are empty and naive just like her.
God not answering a prayer doesn't make him less. He is still God whether in bad times or good times. Just give your life to Christ now that you still got a chance.

ChizzyBuna:
I just watched a girls faith summersault Infront of me.
She lost her mum while praying heavily and speaking in tongues for her in the hospital.

She shared this to me as a secret

Yesterday, when she heard jnr pope drowned
She began serious prayer and kaboshing
Praying to God to resurrect Jnr. Pope

I told her that all that bible crap don't work
When it is your time. It is your time
No amount of prayer can prevent it

When she heard that Jnr pope is ALIVE
She started calling me names saying that Im an unbeliever that I underate God.
She finished me and laughed at my face

Few hours later, they confirmed that Jnr Pope has died.

All I told her was
Has your God disappointed you the same way He disappointed you when you prayed for your mother.

This girl broke down in heavy tears and since then refused to talk to me.
First time I've ever seen someone break down and look lost.
I hope I haven't destroyed her faith
All I did was tell her the truth

Reality is a hard pill to swallow
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by 1kingsize: 4:04pm On Apr 07
T
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) by 1kingsize: 4:04pm On Apr 07
The immunity clause for governors in the constitution has made them think they are invincible, not until their tenure expires.
Wike's power and influence in rivers politics keeps reducing. The other day, his paramount ruler ditched him for sim. Sadly, these present crop of governors will not learn from these experiences. 4 or 8 years is nothing if it will eventually expire.

19 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election by 1kingsize: 10:13pm On Mar 06
The baba know say she no get supporters
INTEGRITYA1:
Donald Trump made it clear he doesn’t want Nikki Haley’s supporters.

I've never seen a politician that is so blunt and straight forward.

This is one of the reasons why so many people like Donald Trump.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report by 1kingsize: 10:04pm On Feb 23
INEC needs to do better in the next elections.

7 Likes

Sports / Re: FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria by 1kingsize: 11:36am On Feb 23
Politics / Re: Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu by 1kingsize: 7:04pm On Feb 20

franchasofficia:
Bola Tinubu was the worst performing Governor Lagos state ever had but because he was good at using thugs, voodoo powers, high level occultism and money politics to hold on to political power in Lagos since 1999, ignorant Yorubas then attributed Tunde Fashola's success to Tinubu.

The truth some Nigerians failed to understand is that Tinubu was never an excellent leader anytime any day. It was pure tribal-religious sentiments that made some Nigerians to vote for Tinubu at all. If Southwest was a country of its own, Yorubas will never elect Bola Tinubu as their President. They only supported Tinubu because they felt he is the only Yoruba person that had the wealth and political influence to overshadow Peter Obi from becoming the President because majority of Yorubas from birth swore that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria and nature has been fighting for Igbos by making them understand that they are wrong and need to repent of such evil mindset.

Yorubas were just ignorantly attributing Lagos individualistic successes (whereby all Nigerians from all tribes were coming together in Lagos buying up lands, building mansions, setting up businesses, opening companies and living mainly because of the opportunities Lagos offered as Nigeria's commerce center even before independence) as Bola Tinubu's making. That was the mistake most of you Yorubas made during the 2023 Presidential election

If you analyze the successes of all the past and present Governors of Lagos, Tinubu's performance comes least, Tunde Fashola comes first under democratic dispensation, Ambode second and mostly in infrastructural development. But Tinubu only consolidated power by empowering Agberos he used to rig and win elections. Tinubu is only a master in rigging elections and confiscating power, nothing else.

Lagos is like a child born into a billionaire family, so the possibility of the child becoming rich and successful is very high compared to other states who are like children born into extreme poverty and lack.

Lagos have everything that any state or even nation needs to succeed; favorable geographical location (border state), an ocean-surrounded state, commercial center, a former national capital with lots of favorable federal government policies focused on making it work. But you all attributed all these to Tinubu who weren't even born when Lagos became a success of its own, that was the mistake.

Without Tinubu's grip on Lagos state since he left office as Governor in 2007, Lagos would have advanced beyond where it is today honestly. In fact, if Nigeria had visionary leaders as a nation, Lagos and some other Nigerian top cities ought to have full functional tunnels, and subway transport systems. This metro being worked on in Lagos now ought to have been completed like some years back.

Danfo and all those rickety Yellow buses and Molue shouldn't have been operating in Lagos by now. Lagos ought to be competing with top African cities like Johannesburg, Cairo, Casablanca, Cape Town, etc.

So stop mentioning a mediocre like Tinubu on the same page with excellent leadership, Tinubu doesn't have such capacity. He can't even communicate eloquently and consistently.

Excellent leaders are wonderful communicators. Go and study the history of great leaders that turned their nations and cities around, they are always communicating their plans and agenda to their people.

But take a look at Buhari and Tinubu, they feel too big to talk to Nigerians and you are here calling such a callous mediocre man an excellent leader just because he managed to amass wealth through all forms of criminality and illegality which he uses to buy his way politically, it is well sha.

Thank God time is exposing him to the whole world

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by 1kingsize: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
W
Sports / Re: Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) by 1kingsize: 5:38pm On May 08, 2023
Good
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which One Should I Choose by 1kingsize: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Politics / Re: Pipeline Contract: Oil Thieves, Collaborators Fueling Attacks On Tompolo - IPL by 1kingsize: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Career / Re: Nigerians Qualify As UK Launches Scale-up Visa For Skilled Workers - Engineers , by 1kingsize: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Romance / Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by 1kingsize: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Romance / Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by 1kingsize: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Career / Re: Akpata's Pilatic Verdict: Is This Bravery Or Bravado? By Ishaya Babagana by 1kingsize: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Try as much as possible to be yuseful and obedient
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom: Sen Bassey Albert To Decamp, Contest Guber Election Under YPP by 1kingsize: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shut up you too. Who used akwa-ibomites money to establish globus bank for himself? Thiefs
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom: Sen Bassey Albert To Decamp, Contest Guber Election Under YPP by 1kingsize: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Does your candidate in pdp have credentials?
Politics / Re: 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP by 1kingsize: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
[/font]T[color=#000099][/color]hinkam post=114485363]These one's don't know, Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed

Tinubu is greater than Jesus and the Christian God[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

He certainly has my vote grin[/quote]

You certainly should not joke with God's name. That is blasphemy

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.