Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? (81232 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by 1kingsize: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Ezidimma(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not bad...

For masturbating

That soap don pass through hell....thick and thin...

Welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Moshybear(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na wa o shocked
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Benzinoooo: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sooooooooapy (Eheee)
Sooooooooapy
Soooooooooooooooapy (in daddyshowkey's voice)
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by dreu2fine(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
d guy dick slim, i hate slim dick. fat dick is better dan long dick
U go like fuuckk weell well oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by LollySeaSide: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Come off it!
That must be a 10 seconds man if the kokoro actually fits into that hole to vomit akamu.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by yugoo: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gee, you're finally back. Nice to know Ukrainian bombers didn't get you. Nice to have you here again though
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not bad...

For masturbating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
amzee:
A photo of a bath soap surfaced on social
media and left people in stitches on social
media and the comments section after
Something was noticed.

It has been stated that this type of soap
can only be found in a boy's bathroom ,
due to the fact that it serves a purpose
which will not be mentioned in full , in
order to eliminate any racy and sexual
suggestive contents.The soap is allegedly
used for masturbation.

A guy took to Twitter wanting to know how
would a girlfriend re act of she finds this equipment in her boyfriend's bathroom.

An individual by the user name of " Dr.
anonymous @ oladyussuf " felt the need to
share this sight with the people on social
media.

Erectile Dysfunction candidate, run away from such man!!!!
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Starhearts: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not bad...

For masturbating

Bros ehhh
I hail ooo.
Longest time bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Emola12(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
last last e Don cast nah everybody go chop breakfast saayooooo
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by highchief1: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
if I fork u with my slim dic I go rewrite ur history

2 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
It can be anything grin
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by legba1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
It simply means the gf aren't pulling her weight enough......how person go get my ijeoma and still get time for this shit....IJ go drain you midnight, wake you for early morning shot still collect "one for the road" around that 8am.
Na the gf fuckuo.

1 Like

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Flamzey00(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Return the soap back for where u see am.. I don't joke with my soap.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by yusluvad(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wahala
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Bmaster(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
question wey they ask ladies,
But men don answer am finish na WA ooo

Indeed,sex and sex related matters sells

2 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by GloriousGbola: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
since all na cruise. . .

RUN!
if his prick can do that to a hard bar of soap - what will it do to the soft petals of the toto?
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by sylve11: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gofwane:
Oboyyeh grin

that guy is pro in the business. grin grin cool
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Realmi: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Its evidence that the guy is active...so no lady should panic...na wetin long distance relationship dey cause grin

Or wen ur girl is a virgin,,till wedding night

1 Like

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by seunodediranivy: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
it is a normal soap now, it is usage that made it look like that
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by casppyjay: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
amzee:
A photo of a bath soap surfaced on social
media and left people in stitches on social
media and the comments section after
Something was noticed.

It has been stated that this type of soap
can only be found in a boy's bathroom ,
due to the fact that it serves a purpose
which will not be mentioned in full , in
order to eliminate any racy and sexual
suggestive contents.The soap is allegedly
used for masturbation.

A guy took to Twitter wanting to know how
would a girlfriend re act of she finds this equipment in her boyfriend's bathroom.

An individual by the user name of " Dr.
anonymous @ oladyussuf " felt the need to
share this sight with the people on social
media.
na ruger binoculars abi baba fry o�

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by kennyclassic: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
This one na chronic masturbator grin
Girlfriend, is it not better he’s doing himself than another girl?
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Konjiboii: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
They should actually start making soaps this way.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not bad...

For masturbating....soapy squad

The soap no Dey pepper una tip?
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Benoxvals(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
If it where to be a Dee,the opening would have been inwards..hence the Dee cap.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by charlesdinho7(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
nobody asked you to tell us about the size of dick you prefer.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by ernwale(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
I get your size
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by DeJuliet22: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
wash clothes with it immediately.

1 Like

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by 007lss: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol..... I will just Waka pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.