Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,513 members, 7,978,709 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? (81337 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Allisgud: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
The friction in between that soap self go soft like pussy angry grin grin
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Qwi1: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Really
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Mummiesboy: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mannagrills abi vulture grills comes to mind. Why? Because no free money in circulation for zombies for orosko(olosho) anymore, cus bubu has squandered all we have in our reserves.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by silibaba: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Akinjnr16:
Jo Soapy! ��

Broda yi noo ji Jo soapy
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by nath34(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
amzee:
A photo of a bath soap surfaced on social
media and left people in stitches on social
media and the comments section after
Something was noticed.

It has been stated that this type of soap
can only be found in a boy's bathroom ,
due to the fact that it serves a purpose
which will not be mentioned in full , in
order to eliminate any racy and sexual
suggestive contents.The soap is allegedly
used for masturbation.

A guy took to Twitter wanting to know how
would a girlfriend re act of she finds this equipment in her boyfriend's bathroom.

An individual by the user name of " Dr.
anonymous @ oladyussuf " felt the need to
share this sight with the people on social
media.
I dislike this post. This shows the high rate of joblessness in this country. Discussing frivolity. SMH
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by mordred44: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soapy tyns
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by emmyw(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Iyoang:
Someone should please send me small thing to eat with even if is just 1k please, I have not had anything to eat since yesterday and am very hungry please. May you never lack and may God in heaven bless you. Amen

Account
Iyom Angela
GT Bank
What's Your Problem Exactly? You Are On Every Thread Everyday? What's The Problem? Nawa ooo
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Ebelefrancis123: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
I don't understand! What?
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by xynerise: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by DCmaverick(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
amzee:
A photo of a bath soap surfaced on social
media and left people in stitches on social
media and the comments section after
Something was noticed.

It has been stated that this type of soap
can only be found in a boy's bathroom ,
due to the fact that it serves a purpose
which will not be mentioned in full , in
order to eliminate any racy and sexual
suggestive contents.The soap is allegedly
used for masturbation.

A guy took to Twitter wanting to know how
would a girlfriend re act of she finds this equipment in her boyfriend's bathroom.

An individual by the user name of " Dr.
anonymous @ oladyussuf " felt the need to
share this sight with the people on social
media.

The so called EFCC they no go go arrest this ones ooo, na only keyboard warriors they go de find
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Munzy14(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kronikuz:
Dude disvirgined the soap straight up grin

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
It means you were badly needed in his life. Something which did such damage to a bar of soap will send a woman to the ICU. Run while you still have legs.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by iiifedimma(f): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Olamilekan4040(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
She wil just forgive him now,
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by newoffer: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
[Daughters of macdowell
quote author=Applegirl22 post=115767554]d guy dick slim, i hate slim dick. fat dick is better dan long dick[/quote]
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Thomasankara(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
AuroraB:
Enyi, ijikwa ahu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/color]Are u also idem? [color=#770077]
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Farid24224(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
No vaginarian will flee because his dick is big judging from the hole.

If that's big, mine is monstrous undecided
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Harrykn: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Maybe him dey hang the soap for the bathroom door handle.
Talking from experience

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Stargurl20(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Davidofzy: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
d guy dick slim, i hate slim dick. fat dick is better dan long dick
I have a fat and big dick! If u need one
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by surequality: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
This happened because you don't satisfy his sexual desire.
Oya, change your style to another style.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Oceanjagaban: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Conji fit make you Bleep slippers sef
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
the biatch better congratulate him for masturbating rather than cheating...
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Danielmegg(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Niggar no get Joy
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by mickyeddi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your boyfriend dey Jo soapy for bathroom.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by citywal(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
As far hole dey there , nothing wey Musa no go see for gate .....
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by rickleye: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
There's nothing to this - A candle melted in the middle.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by cayorday89(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
I am still contemplating on the possibility of this happening.. Is the dick made of Iron to succeffully penetrate the thick soap?
Either ways, stranger things don happen.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by PharmacyStore: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
What kind of soap is this?
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Kingjames(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sound so erotic

Makes me wet..hm
Applegirl22:
d guy dick slim, i hate slim dick. fat dick is better dan long dick
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Brenn594(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2022
Am i a jo soapy
Abegi jo soapy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.