Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 28 pages)

Crime / Re: Nigerian Bags 3 Years In Jail For Beating His Nigerian Friend Over A $500 Debt by 1metre: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Young03:
Did it happen in nigeria?
Nigeria dey use dolla? grin
Health / Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by 1metre: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
just telling em Jews to caution on sighting danger..

If u like ,go muumu yourself when em wan drive u..

Dem go waste u join.
am wondering how smart u are to call other jews. if u are not financially stable my dear, u are a the main jew man.
Politics / Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by 1metre: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Drabeey:
This op don drink kain kain

what 'manhood' are u talking about.

okay, manhood of a fuvking coward who ran away and subjected his people to hunger and death.

If we talk now dem go say Afonja.

HIS COWARD BLOKKUUS TRULY LIVES. awon ode

anyways ..

drabeey was HERE
his legacies are still evergreen. That name biafra is frightening and activates higher blood pressure. Ojukwu and biafra are synonymous.
Health / Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by 1metre: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..
stop being stupid. Such can happen to your jew brothers and sisters anytime

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by 1metre: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Richie0974:
He better not start complaining about the number of begging he gets each day cos he practically asked for it. You can't spend #11.5m on drinks in a club and expect people who've far less and follow you on social media not to seek for assistance from you.
where is EFCC, the nigga need to be investigated
Romance / Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by 1metre: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2017
hedonistic:

I agree. I apologise for the insensitive analogy. Never meant to offend sensibilities of the disabled.

Original post edited.
apologies accepted
Romance / Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by 1metre: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
hedonistic:

I tell you. It's alarming really, how romance and seduction has been unconscionably monetised by Nigerians, and how virtually every girl out there looks at a man and rates his entire worth as a human being based on evidence of how much he has.

Nigerian men are the most' game less' in the entire world, and that's a fact. If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any monkey or disabled midget with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless we are as a people.
how do u use monkey and a disable as an analogy to buttress ur point?? There are so many disabled persons who are more able than most of u. Ur inference is very wrong. It's only in Nigeria people think disabled persons are negated.
Romance / Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by 1metre: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2017
plaetton:
Talk about an inverted and perverted value system. shocked

So this guy is saying that Cash is and should be the substitute for the finer etiquettes of romance ,such as love letters and poems ?
Then I can imagine why South Africans are pissed off that Nigerian men are using raw, brute Cash to pervert their cherished age-long traditional romsnce etiquettes.

That Nigerians in South Africa, are much more driven, much more focused and hardworking, as well as being good providers are the main reasons that South African women flock to them.

South African men are said to be lazy, and violent towards their women.
very violet my man. The make the ladies pregnant in Pretoria, they will run to Cape town to avoid responsibility

1 Like

Romance / Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by 1metre: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ladies listen, if u know u can't give pls don't take.any lady who is easily carried away by material things is a corporate olosho.
NYSC / Re: Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State by 1metre: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
buygala:
I have nothing to say smiley

But

Endtime laptop cry
you must be one of those wild being roaming the street. U need basic life skills to emancipate from acute mental slavery
Romance / Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by 1metre: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrHenri:
YES, What the guy did was wrong but the Nigerian army should better stop this act of disgracing people in public places. The guy deserve some respect and should be taken to the security office for some reasons, Instead of disgracing him like that. Honestly I know he was wrong but those army has done the worst. Believe me, This guy wont be happy seeing this in social media and he might be forced to do something crazier but I hope he forgive and forget. SORRY BRO. That babe is a bastard !!!
my man he deserves it, can he do that crap in US??
Crime / Re: ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive by 1metre: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
girls....they can be very annoying....just left without informing any of her person....

I don't date such girls...u must tell ur mum or dad or any of ur relation dat u are visiting..

I don't do my things in secret
so u get approval from their parents before taking them in for Bleep. Is only stupid parents that can permit that my friend. If u say, she alerts her friend or a close friend whom they share secret with, it's understanding.
NYSC / Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lolz..but she is not good to go lolzzz
Politics / Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by 1metre: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay. I don't know what to believe in the country any more... The news earlier said he arrived around 4am. Now to the best of my knowledge, 4am in Nigeria is not as bright as this.

Abi kaduna get him own different time zone from other parts of the country?

Media should be sure before they tell us anything.

Meanwhile, I want to see PMB make use of his left hand.... Don't ask me why, just look at all his recent pictures in London, his left hand is always aided.
are u after his arrival or the time of his arrival. We Nigerian are insatiable

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by 1metre: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Many relationships are out there with faithful men that only see one woman
Please ladies don't lower your bar if he cheats and you feel you can't live with one go . Never ever condone rubbish
Your life deserves happiness and a good man ! Yes no one is perfect but let the imperfections not be unfaithfulness ..

If its guys and lady cheats in marriage hope they will keep her too undecided
there are more worst behaviours in marriage than cheat

1 Like

Crime / Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by 1metre: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
I do not support the fact that he committed suicide. The guy may be depressed really. If the guy is promiscuous, he inherited it from his father.
Travel / Re: Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria by 1metre: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Redoil:
We afonja are jelous of your success
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much and are also jealous of us. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...visit them wit all your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying u in public..Amen! If u are proudly igbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!!

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault by 1metre: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Purpletee:
Sue for defamation of character and unlawful justice and watch BBN sue for sexual assault....wonder what our youths are up to this days.

who send you go press orange...teenagers watching this program learn bad attributes from it.
you can see how people are celebrating immorality
Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by 1metre: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2017
kimbra:
Is it just the guys?, most girls would desperately tie a pregnancy on the guy just so they're called "Mrs" at the end of the day. It has it's repercussions.

If any guy loves you enough, you don't have to get pregnant before he does what's required of him. My opinion!.
baby, na the way now, what requires from a guy no matter how much he loves u still remain his responsibility, which he must fulfil. most ladies don use this love thing deceive many guys. Same applicable to guys as well. Let me ask just a question..what is the benefits of getting married for 5-10 yrs not having a baby? Are u in orientation camp?...the problem may come from both sides..but is it not better to prevent it on time by testing your reproductive responsibility to ascertain if both of u can produce desired results to avoid stories that touch the heart. Becos the reason for getting married is to hv a family, and a family should contain, father, mother and child. Any man and woman visiting prophets and fetish homes seeking for the fruit of the womb are very much guilty of that your pattern.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by 1metre: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2017
dovelike:

No but I wouldn't want to before I get married sad
lolz,,u must try get pregnant for your guy, no man want to marry his fellow man these days, even those who dey claim righteous dey fear too..
Culture / Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by 1metre: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
When would Nigeria
Abolish traditional rule
In this country its one
Of the major reasons
We are backward in life.
so we should abolish African traditional religion and imbibe western culture?
Politics / Re: Okorocha Calls For Traditional Method Of Oath Taking To Curb Corruption by 1metre: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin

Owelle Anaya Rochas Okorocha

Though it sounds funny

I kinda believe our political class fear the traditional way more
rochas is right. People will be afraid to embezzle public fund when sworn in with deities that can kill when u go wrong.
Politics / Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by 1metre: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2017
opal4real:

Buhari is not the failure but the 15million moronic buffoons who voted him in are the failures.
2019 your 15 million moronic buffoons will go vote again,,they hv been voting since ova 100 decade ago
Romance / Re: Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex by 1metre: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:
mouth action is not stupid
u go catch throat gono grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by 1metre: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
90% of ladies are corporate prostitute
Properties / Re: My Landlord Drank Beer Worth N45,000 In My Beer Parlour, Tenant Tells Court by 1metre: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Minus 45k from his 120, pay him the balance. Case close
Politics / Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by 1metre: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
Nigerians steal like ediots. What's he doing with 47 cars ? Is he on car hiring business?
I wonder
Car Talk / Re: RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) by 1metre: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
realone2012:
To be very honest. You both have very good points!
I hardly read any article on NL, but I read the two articles this evening and I'm glad I did.

The major reason why I read the first article was beacsue I saw an Innoson car yesterday for the first time in my life in Ilorin (mind you, I live in Lagos) and I was astonished as to how beautiful it is.
When I saw the front view of the beautiful SUV, I was so interested in knowing the brand, lo and behold, I saw IVM there and I was like what's IVM again? Not until I saw Innoson written at the back, I didn't know they are the one using IVM.

This is an interesting piece, but you can't rule out what the first writer said totally, especially when it's comes to marketing your products. Bro, Innoson no dey try at all...truth be told. Even if they are producing cars for Donald Trump, given that they are still young, they need the marketing.

There are so many ways to break into a market. Like you stated above, you are trying to say they want to Differentiate their product and not be a cost leader. Even if that's what they are doing, they still need to market their products to achieve that...As the first writer stated, even Mercedes Benz dey advertise. People need to know they are here to stay. There was a time I even thought the company has liquidated.

You both have great points...and as I can see, we all want the best for our indigenous companies. I hope they can learn a thing or two from the articles!
you and op can market for innoson, what brand of car are u using? We need to support our indigenous industrial products.charity begins at home. One problem about we Nigerians, we like speaking long English when we need a summary
Family / Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by 1metre: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are u sure u are telling us the truth here. Are u sure u are not living a reckless life(sorry, no mean insult) most family members can rob you off your feet esp if u are the breadwinner. He can't just block you like that, just simply tell us the truth.
Politics / Re: Xenophobic Attack: Gbajabiamila Leads Delegation To South Africa by 1metre: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Why going to sa?? there are so many ways to catch a monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.