Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) (58051 Views)

Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Deprince2656(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:

u mean the ojukwu that ran with his tail between his legs, and left the fate of biafran people to his second in command? heeweey
you are a mad man. He went on exile according to the Nigeria constitution as of then.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by SACI: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.
No offence(I know this doesn't help)..but u sound so STUPID
M Igbo but personally I think this biafra bullshit is bullshit
What u guys seem to forget is that Ojukwu ran away wen things became HOT during the war

Nnamdi kalu's family is not in Nigeria,so wen I n my family die for dis senseless war (wen it starts),m sure he will find a way back to his family
So what I am saying is this....#iamigbobutdontsupportbiafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by laudate: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Katyusha:
Igbo "slayer" who ran like a tunnel mouse to Ivory Coast and left mumu Offiong to handle the surrender?
Be a student of history and not an ignorant tribal e-warrior.

I beg of you...no make me vex! angry Gen. Philip Effiong was a war hero, and a man of conscience who bravely put a stop to the civil war, when he saw the havoc that had been wreaked on his people! Ojukwu couldn't do it, and ran away. It takes courage to do what Effiong did. Please show some respect! Do you know how many lives were saved from death through his actions? sad

5 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:
whats this one saying? Swerve you noisemaker.
u want wat, we did in civil war we do it again

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Deprince2656(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
aspabay:
Yea like a coward after causing the death of millions
he is far much beta than you
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ojukwu my love
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ah! Ojukwu bucketi aghen!

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by basty: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.

Indeed, a woman that ran away to Gabon.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by sucess001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

how e take slay yoruba race. pls educate me

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by oxon(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:

u mean the ojukwu that ran with his tail between his legs, and left the fate of biafran people to his second in command? heeweey
ran away with five hundred pounds of luggage and an automobile which shows he made calculated escape a blatant act of betrayal , leaving his second with no clear order to surrender ....lmao to me that's just cowardice

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Karlman: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
...THE ENVY OF OTHER TRIBES!
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What are you doing walking around in the bush ?

He was looking to a tree to hang himself until Ojukwu bucket reseted his memory.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by talk2uwem(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
hmmmm Ojukwu bucket? this is serious. Hope one day some one will not run up and shout 'I have seen ojukwu slippers'
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

you don forget to mention that you're hero run comot, leaving his people

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hehe, this should be coming from a village boy with a WiFi!
Runs outta thread joor . . .
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by mmsen: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

What kind of nonsense is this?

Which Yoruba race did he slay?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Slayer indeed!
I thought U don't do tribalism.... Why didn't you simply ignore? I guess the urge was too much to resist
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by brookz: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

A Coward dat chicken out of d Battle Field & Left chariots to die lyk Fowl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:

What u guys seem to forget is that Ojukwu ran away wen things became HOT during the war

Nnamdi kalu's family is not in Nigeria,so wen I n my family die for dis senseless war (wen it starts),m sure he will find a way back to his family
Not even a single 'LIKE' from the Afonjas you're trying to flirt with. That is to show you how empty, hollow and stvpid your comment is. My friend you need to get a life.

I'm Igbo ko, I'm not Afonja ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by 1metre: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Drabeey:
This op don drink kain kain

what 'manhood' are u talking about.

okay, manhood of a fuvking coward who ran away and subjected his people to hunger and death.

If we talk now dem go say Afonja.

HIS COWARD BLOKKUUS TRULY LIVES. awon ode

anyways ..

drabeey was HERE
his legacies are still evergreen. That name biafra is frightening and activates higher blood pressure. Ojukwu and biafra are synonymous.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Saw ojukwu bucket! If it is going to bring money, Abeg I get 10 Agbari Ojukwu for my backyard and bigger than this bucket. Maka chukwu or wete ego and you can all of them.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by twinkas(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yinmu

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by jasmeel: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
But ehhh... Ojukwu name dey d bucket bodyy, abi I'm passport.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:

Aren't you daft and stupid?

It is no longer Nnamdi Kanu is not in Biafra land, it is now his wife and new born u want to be in Nigeria, what of his own siblings and parents who all in Afara Ibeku, I guess they don't matter in your myopic stupid thinking.

I hate Igbos like you, trying to castigate your fellow Biafra because u want others to love u.

Big fool., No wonder your ilks are in their last breed, Biafra saboteurs and betrayers. May your life be like one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by seyenko(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Warrior who ran to Ivory Coast and abandoned his people to their fate

UrennaNkoli:

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by puremind1: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
If one is determined to read and get on, some fools would not allow that. I ve discovered that you flatrons are nothing but pathetic. Inferiority is the middle name of you ojukwus from the sunset of biafruad. U called a coward fugitive a slayer of yourbas. A felon who led ur fore-parents to GOLGOTHA at their unripe ages. It shows u lots have not learnt anything!!! Soon, u will be saying Awolowo, that slayed ur parents with terrific hunger committed genocide. Here, you saying rubbish, maybe, you fools shd start another war. 20m of u will be led to GOLGOTHA by the onikuje of kuje prison and thereafter u wll learn them. Useless tribe that litter our south western cities, towns, villages and even hamlets like sheep without shepherd.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by oluxy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Is he sure is not for the herdsmen terrorising the communities ?
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by DocHMD: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:

I'm kenyan, hope you agree with me too?
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by paramakina202: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:

The writer of that shit is a known TrAnsGender in this forum and he is not even Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by DocHMD: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
That weapon sent many rapist vandal soldiers from hausa and yorubaland to hell. Even the hausas called it 'Ajuku baket'.

Biafran ingenuity I must say.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by manikspears: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
add the killer of Major. Emmanuel Ifeajuna , Major Philip Alale and Mr. Samuel Agbam to your list.your so-called hero was willing to sacrifice children for biafra but when it was his turn he ran like a bitch to ivory coast ,no be so?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money / Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.