Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) (58055 Views)

Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
R.I.P THE GREAT COWARD.
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:28am On Mar 14, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Chei that bomb shell it dangerous well yeah General Officer Chukwuemeka Ojukwu of Biafra was passed away for a long time ago Omu Chineke otito oma Chineke gozie gi to Chukwuemeka Ojukwu. undecided
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Annie939(f): 4:25am On Mar 14, 2017
did you live in the bush or what? are you a hunter? what are you doing in the bush ? oooohhhh u maybe a herdsmen.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2017
OR A KIDNAPPER?
Annie939:
did you live in the bush or what? are you a hunter? what are you doing in the bush ? oooohhhh u maybe a herdsmen.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Vioncy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
nna mennn lekwa num lookout ooooo so any com com u see for bush na ojukwu get abi nna guy tekitime oo
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by DopeMonies: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bucket kwa!!!! Wetin dem dey use Ojukwu Bucket dey do . fetch water abi?
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Vicky4sure(m): 12:57am On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=2016v2017 post=54566431][/quote]

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by mailtotim: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Katyusha:
Igbo "slayer" who ran like a tunnel mouse to Ivory Coast and left mumu Offiong to handle the surrender?
Be a student of history and not an ignorant tribal e-warrior.
tracked you bro, if you still load aza for md way send me and email on mailtotim.brown@gmail.com . aza's dey ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.