Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,460 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) (58074 Views)

Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fx55:
I thought U don't do tribalism.... Why didn't you simply ignore? I guess the urge was too much to resist
Haba. Bro, that was nothing tribalistic. @UrennaNkoli's use of the word "slayer" was simply an exaggeration. It takes balls to start a war, so props to Ojukwu on that one. Yorùbás say "M'oja m'osa, la fi n mo okunrin ogun, eni ba m'oja ti o m'osa, iru won nii b'ogun lo", meaning "Courageousness is required of a soldier as is desertion, Soldiers who know not when to flee are bound to perish". Ojukwu stood his ground as a soldier but also fled when he had to. Ojukwu was a true soldier. But the word "slayer" is a no-no.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.
Ali Baba is a learner where you stand and Basket Mouth will be wishing he's you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by gofnor(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
studio14:
Look At What I Saw While Walking In The Bush In Enugu-used Bomb Shell

Ojukwu is dead but many of his manhoods lives on, lol
what are you doing in the bush, are you a hunter?
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Igbudu8: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Its very obvious when Oshogbo weed is working on someone. What were u doing in such tick bush that u came across stuff like that? Ur people need to reevaluate ur brain I swear. May God help u.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
That foot

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by SACI: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
NormalCodes:

Aren't you daft and stupid?

It is no longer Nnamdi Kanu is not in Biafra land, it is now his wife and new born u want to be in Nigeria, what of his own siblings and parents who all in Afara Ibeku, I guess they don't matter in your myopic stupid thinking.

I hate Igbos like you, trying to castigate your fellow Biafra because u want others to love u.

Big fool., No wonder your ilks are in their last breed, Biafra saboteurs and betrayers. May your life be like one Nigeria.
1. I am not stupid or daft
2. If u believe in something(or don't) u should b able to sacrifice everything u have(including both nuclear n extended).
3. M nt Myopic,I just think about things deeply b4 I go into them
4. Unlike "igbo's" like u, I don't follow the crowd; the fact that m igbo doesn't mean I am obligated to go with this BIAFRA phase(yes, I said phase 'coz that is wht it is)
5. I can only b a saboteur and betrayer if I was ever with u guys,I wasn't...who knows maybe u r among the many faceless sponsors waiting for Biafra to materialize so u can get ur profits
6.Roses r red,violets r blue...u hate me,d feeling is mutual,boo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by SACI: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fx55:
Not even a single 'LIKE' from the Afonjas you're trying to flirt with. That is to show you how empty, hollow and stvpid your comment is. My friend you need to get a life.

I'm Igbo ke, I'm not Afonja ni
U talkin bout empty,hollow and stupid
...for a grt exmple,LOOK IN THE MIRROR,boo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by deomelo: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.

Comedy.

F9 for effort.

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
*coughs at slayer, dragon, legend ...guess u r a toddler who don't know d meaning of those words.....maybe u want to compose a poem sha.... Cuz ojukwu himself will be laffing at dz poo u wrote

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
why didn't you finish your eulogy? Okay, let me help you, and at the end, he ran like a scared mouse leaving all the trash for LAWMA Effiong to clear!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by fakati(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Haba,great warrior who ran to Ivory coast to hide and left his kinsmen to die.

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Caseless: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
[s]Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.[/s]
but still ran away. Fvcking poor student of history.

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Vernor(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
The legend that allowed his people to be killed that ran away at the peak what a great legend who fought from beyond. Laffs @ wrong history being peddled . I won't honour u with my time.
quote author=UrennaNkoli post=54541295]Ojukwu the legend. The slayer of the Yoruba race. The dragon who strike fear into the hearts of the hausa's/fulani's. The only man powerful enough to tear Nigeria apart. Nigeria's division was what you wanted but they disagreed. Now they are regretting. Continue to rest in peace the intrepid great warrior.[/quote]
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by kingzizzy: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
NormalCodes:

It is no longer Nnamdi Kanu is not in Biafra land, it is now his wife and new born u want to be in Nigeria, what of his own siblings and parents who all in Afara Ibeku, I guess they don't matter in your myopic stupid thinking.

I hate Igbos like you, trying to castigate your fellow Biafra because u want others to love u.

Big fool., No wonder your ilks are in their last breed, Biafra saboteurs and betrayers. May your life be like one Nigeria.

Forget that Afonja. They were the ones who said that Kanu can never leave his London base. He proved them wrong. Now they are wondering why his wife didnt join him? Funny people

The same people who have never even raised their hands to fight for their freedom are the ones calling Ojukwu who fought for 3 years.

If Ojukwu who fought for 3 years is a coward, what then do you call those who have never fought even for 3 minutes?

I laugh in Igbo

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by oyinkinola: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
studio14:
Look At What I Saw While Walking In The Bush In Enugu-used Bomb Shell

Ojukwu is dead but many of his manhoods lives on, lol
Wait o, the last time I checked "manhood" still mean "pen*s". Abi u be Mrs Patience Jonathan pikin?
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:
U talkin bout empty,hollow and stupid
...for a grt exmple,LOOK IN THE MIRROR,boo.
Will you shut it!

You're a very good example of how not to be an Igbo woman. Coming here to display uncouth and uncultured behavior isn't what Igbo women are known for. I'm sure you have an uncircumcised Afonja boyfriend.

There are certain subjects you should never delve into. Biafra is a very sensitive matter and you have to be very dense in the head to label it 'Bullshiit'. Damn it! You do not realize that more than 2 million people have died for simply daring to call themselves Biafrans.

Please you should respect the memories of these people

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by samuelezekiel(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

And you are happy, you think it's a good thing to do?
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What are you doing walking around in the bush ?

Checking his traps naah?

Is it a bad things?

1 Like

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Ikechu10: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
omolola15:

LooooooooooooooooooooooooL..... Seriously? Someone that caused the death of 2 million biafrans... The yoruba race wiped his ass and made him run like a baby. We no dey fear am.

Over the two and half years of the war, there were about 100,000 overall military casualties, while between 500,000 and 2 million Biafran civilians died from starvation.[27]

And you are proud to announce this. You truly display how idiotic a typical African is.

Biafra has LESS military causality than Nigeria despite the limited weapon. Your government went after the civilians when they couldn't defeat the military. I'll even hide my head in shame considering the weak cowardly act of your military. Despite having more advantage, they were too weak to defeat men with LESS weapon and assistant than them.

The fact you proud to showcase your own military weak and cowardly act shows how dumb you truly are. You ended up mocking your owm damn self.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Ikechu10: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fx55:
Will you shut it!

You're a very good example of how not to be an Igbo woman. Coming here to display uncouth and uncultured behavior isn't what Igbo women are known for. I'm sure you have an uncircumcised Afonja boyfriend.

There are certain subjects you should never delve into. Biafra is a very sensitive matter and you have to be very dense in the head to label it 'Bullshiit'. Damn it! You do not realize that more than 2 million people have died for simply daring to call themselves Biafrans.

Know an Afonja when you see an Afonja

Very likely that's not a woman and most likely an Afonja

2 Likes

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Ope101(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
You're a tribalistic fool. Fucking iPob...
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by SACI: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fx55:
Will you shut it!

As stupid nd tribalistic as u seem..I am nt here to exchange words with u
U hve ur believe n I have mine
one of my unique qualities is I don't follow norms; I don't conform to stereotypical behaviour(this is me replying what u said about this nt being the behaviour "igbo" women r know 4
As for whether I (or u) m dense or not is debatable..I may be dense,but I don't call pple names(Afonja) because they r from a different tribe
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:
As stupid nd tribalistic as u seem..I am nt here to exchange words with u
U hve ur believe n I have mine
one of my unique qualities is I don't follow norms; I don't conform to stereotypical behaviour(this is me replying what u said about this nt being the behaviour "igbo" women r know 4
As for whether I (or u) m dense or not is debatable..I may be dense,but I don't call pple names(Afonja) because they r from a different tribe
You cant even write.... Damn!

Goodnight
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by SACI: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fx55:
You cant even write.... Damn!
Goodnight
D only mistake I made was believe instead of belief Thanks for correcting me...in ur own twisted way
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by mercyville: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Are you talking about me, Miss Ojukwu? Cowardice and I the Ivorien tourist are like this

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by froshsteve(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Luvdk:
Ojukwu my love

Na pikin be dis God have mercy oooh
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by stonemasonn: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
My dear Ojukwu was a great soldier but he achieved nothing closed to what you stated above.
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
NormalCodes:

am quite sure she's not from the Niger Delta like me or else .... angry
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
puremind1:

If one is determined to read and get on, some fools would not allow that. I ve discovered that you flatrons are nothing but pathetic. Inferiority is the middle name of you ojukwus from the sunset of biafruad. U called a coward fugitive a slayer of yourbas. A felon who led ur fore-parents to GOLGOTHA at their unripe ages. It shows u lots have not learnt anything!!! Soon, u will be saying Awolowo, that slayed ur parents with terrific hunger committed genocide. Here, you saying rubbish, maybe, you fools shd start another war. 20m of u will be led to GOLGOTHA by the onikuje of kuje prison and thereafter u wll learn them. Useless tribe that litter our south western cities, towns, villages and even hamlets like sheep without shepherd.
air and water will be poisoned remotely in Afonja land!
Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
All slaves of Lugard... food has done o! grin

Re: I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) by omolola15(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ikechu10:

And you are proud to announce this. You truly display how idiotic a typical African is.

Biafra has LESS military causality than Nigeria despite the limited weapon. Your government went after the civilians when they couldn't defeat the military. I'll even hide my head in shame considering the weak cowardly act of your military. Despite having more advantage, they were too weak to defeat men with LESS weapon and assistant than them.

The fact you proud to showcase your own military weak and cowardly act shows how dumb you truly are. You ended up mocking your owm damn self.

"your military" the last time i checked you are still a nigerian and recognized as one. So cut the crap and face it. The comment I quoted didn't have anything to do with the post. But someone decided to drag yoruba into it with facts that are not correct. All I did was refresh her memory. I don't wanna see a repeat of the biafra war and i don't anyone losing his or life over nothing.

So please take your rants somewhere else. She started it first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.