Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,381 members, 7,971,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

1ne's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ne's Profile / 1ne's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business To Business / Mono Ethylene Glycol For Sale. by 1ne: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2012
We have available for sale 60 drums of mono ethylene glycol in Lagos, Nigeria.
Food / Re: I Want Lunch Pack Ideas For Children by 1ne: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2011
@Zenatta, Thanks. This would really help. I would be trying some of this over the summer break and see what they like as all 3 have such differing tastes. My 3yr old would rather eat rice with Ketchup!

Thanks.
Family / Re: Contraceptive Method by 1ne: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
@alienYOUTH
That's the implant. I've got it currently but will soon be due to be taken out. Where exactly did you get yours?
Properties / Re: Welcome To My House by 1ne: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2010
Goodmorning my neighbours!

News from my end? Mmmh, PHCN has been very magnanimous. The gen set has not been used in days and hubby says we should go and tell PHCN officials someone left d switch on. Our road is terrible. An individual used to graciously grade it, as I heard from the grapevine, but the neighbourhood reported him to the local government asking him to stop cos they did not know the source of his funds
Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Properties / Re: Welcome To My House by 1ne: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2010
My people, how una dey? NEPA just dey dash us light no b small thing. Hubby says we should go and remind them they left the switch on,lol.
As per overstaying relatives, never had to deal with that. Only our siblings ever come around and we always know when they are coming and when they will be leaving. I agree with 'read them the riot act on the first day'. People should learn to respect other people's homes and privacy.
Everyone have a great week ahead.
Fashion / Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by 1ne: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
@Mad Max

I'm using it for the moisturising and conditioning qualities really. She has really dry scalp and hair.
As per hair growth, I did a big chop last month. Went from shoulder length to about 4inches of hair in front almost like a mowhawk. I would like to grow out my natural hair but not in dreads or locs. Just as is. The shea butter will come in handy, I hope, in softening the hair making it easier to handle without the use of relaxers.

Ok. So I used the shea butter and it's unbelievable. I combed her hair without any screaming or fuss. It was really soft, amazing.
Fashion / Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by 1ne: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2010
Hi everyone. I've heard so much about shea butter and its wonders for hair so I bought some unrefined shea butter to use on my daughter's natural hair to see if makes any difference. I hope it does cos her hair is coarse, long and really thick and I make it myself.
Properties / Re: Welcome To My House by 1ne: 7:31pm On May 01, 2010
Hello house.

@naijacutee: We had the same problem and it turned out a pipe was leaking inside the bathroom wall causing serious damp in the dinning room. It was also dripping onto the meter and phase boxes downstairs. Once the pipe was fixed, the damp stopped. It might be the same with your flat, the wall will have to be broken though.
Properties / Re: Welcome To My House by 1ne: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2010
Morning house. Lurker de-lurking. I stay @ Ago, quiet neighbourhood. Currently a SAHM and I'm in the process of painting the kids' room and need a painter. I have no ornaments, throw pillows in my home courtsey super active kids, everything is ammunition and/or toy. Love this thread. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Family / Re: I Have Stuff I'm Giving Away. by 1ne: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hi. I left a comment on ur blog regarding ur offer. Would really appreciate the play pen and gym. Thanks a lot.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.