Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

1regina10's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1regina10's Profile / 1regina10's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! by 1regina10(f): 3:13am On Nov 08, 2007
I am a woman and really, I'd be very confused. I mean what is his reasoning
Romance / Re: I Will Never Love Again! by 1regina10(f): 3:09am On Nov 08, 2007
Well, I see what you mean. Most GUYS are that way. But you know I am a girl. You will be able to love you just have to know and believe and heave faith that you will find then right one one day. She will make you happy again and I know that she will be the one for you! Don't let this person hold you down. She is just a crab, pulling you down to her level making you feel like the bottom of the ocean, you just hold your head high, higher than the clouds. Don't look for the girl that will be yours one day you'll look up and find her just randomly! smiley
Romance / Re: What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? by 1regina10(f): 3:03am On Nov 08, 2007
I think that someone that is ready to get married should be sure. In some cases it could take them twenty years to make sure that they are sure, and some may be less. Really, It does depend on the person and thier personality. wink

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.