Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,228 members, 7,964,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

1x2x3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1x2x3's Profile / 1x2x3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 166 pages)

Politics / Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by 1x2x3: 8:31pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

Mr. I am a living witness education is & will never be a scam if it's not seen as a meal ticket and pursued with a purpose of solving problems. This is what makes the likes of Elon Musk ( a Physics graduate with a purpose).

How many Elon Musk does the world have in relative to people with PhD in your suggested field of study? Education is not a scam but you also forgot there are way too many billionaires who are school dropouts.

Having PhD in the field you mentioned doesn't guarantee you'd make N250M weekly. Don't throw figures about without facts and statistics.
Politics / Re: Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship by 1x2x3: 6:19pm On Mar 05
spiSeyi:

If he used the education to develop himself he can earn the 250M within a weak. Especially if he venture into biotech or tech research

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wake up from your dreams sir.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Is Aba The Best Planned City In Nigeria? (Photos) by 1x2x3: 12:21pm On Mar 05
SoNature:
FCT is the most organised and planned part of the country! No other place comes close!

I love that in the FCT you don't get to see power cable poles all over the place!

Those who planned Abuja did a good job and El-Rufai did an even greater job for ensuring that people didn't flout the master plan.

Plannin is different from development, you seem to be confusing both. If the pump the money they have invested in Abuja into Aba or make it the Capital of Nigeria, you won't recognize its a place in Nigeria.

The keyword is PLANNED not DEVELOPED.

7 Likes

Family / Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by 1x2x3: 11:53am On Mar 05
If you're a man and she's your actual colleague, you might be the person her husband suspects she's cheating with, leading to the accusations. The fact that she confides in you about her home issues raises concerns. Despite this, she's invited for damaging property at home, and her husband has involved the welfare department, giving her the chance to present evidence if she believes she was mistreated. It's crucial for her to have legal representation when dealing with the situation.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by 1x2x3: 9:41am On Mar 05
Anguldi:

Hate speech

You don't know what hate speech means unless you attribute black to be a negative word. If I say someone looks as white as snow, is that also a hate speech?
Romance / Re: South Sudan Has Some Gorgeous Women by 1x2x3: 12:40am On Mar 05
When you see these people in real life, I kid you not, they are as dark as black clothes.
Crime / Re: CCTV Captures Man Using Charm To Escape From Assassins by 1x2x3: 10:57pm On Mar 03
Allsmilez999:
What is it about the african brain? I just don’t get it.

Were we conditioned to think a certain way? By who? Why? How come we have not been able to break the cycle? The cycle of stupidity!!!!

What way exactly? Are you saying there's no voodoo or there is?
Travel / Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by 1x2x3: 11:35am On Mar 02
I recommend that the Government of Akwa Ibom considers transforming UYO into an Information Technology hub. The state possesses the necessary capacity for such a development. Converting the large cathedral into a substantial IT Center could foster indigenous participation in the IT sector, addressing the current scarcity of companies in the region.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Youths Take Over Oron Tribe!!! Declare It Ijaw Territory!! by 1x2x3: 12:15am On Mar 02
RobbStark:

Keep quiet fish, wetin bring Igbo into this matter.
You said you don't claim territory but your people keep saying they own Opobo and Bonny in rivers state.
People that don't bear Igbo names at all
Dey play

Read and answer without insults. Mature arguments are the ones with facts.

Would you prefer someone who verbally says they own a place or someone who shows up with guns to kill people and claim a place?

Fulani do this daily, they kill and occupy.
Ijaws have joined.

Name one place Igbos have gone to kill people and occupy their place.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 7:48pm On Mar 01
[quote author=nony43 post=128729429][/quote]

Hold 1M. It covers mentoring and setting up + guidance till you make your first 1M.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 6:26pm On Mar 01
nony43:

I am interested bros. But the better money don cut my mind. Lol

LOL you should know anything that can give you 1M-5M monthly would cost you a significant amount to start up.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 4:59pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Hello bros, how does this work?

Freelancing is all about learning a digital skill then sell the skill s a services online through freelance marketplaces.

To begin, you need learn a skill by going through online courses or finding a mentor who is a freelancer to train and guide you. Mentorship will cost you but will provide you a narrowed down niche and quicker success.

Before paying anyone for mentorship, ask to see their earnings on the marketplaces they sell. Don't fall for screenshots that could be edited, ask for zoom call to be sure they are actually earning.

I can provide you with mentorship if you are interested but hold better money oo. You can easily make 1M and above on monthly basis starting 4-6 months after learning.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 11:11am On Mar 01
sirblend:

Th word freelancing is a broad term....

When you tell someone to go and learn freelancing you have succeeded in making him/her more confused...

You should be able to specify in what area of freelancing someone should focus on.

Yes, it's broad but I can't narrow down for him unless he feels Freelancing is an option.
Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 10:34am On Mar 01
sirblend:

How could you advice someone to learn freelancing?

Lol

You have no clue freelancers make millions monthly. Just be playing.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 9:20am On Mar 01
nautybride:

If you have such, you won't be online seeking advice. Definition of money miss road.

You haven't made money. If you have you will know he's asking a legitimate question.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 9:18am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky

Bro invest 1M in learning freelancing. That amount will cover everything as long as you have a laptop already. In 5-6 months you should be making sales, then patiently build customer based before building a proper brand for your freelance business.
Business / Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by 1x2x3: 10:39am On Feb 27
Britishpea:
After back and forth, throughout Tinubu’s first 4 years tenure, naira/dollar will be pegged at 1200-1500/$. Nothing less. Prices of good and services will remain the same. But expect massive projects and institutional reforms.

Even if you peg it at $1300, the problem here is scarcity. One politician can wipe off $200M and stash it somewhere then another round of scarcity begins. There's enough $$ in the country but all hoarded by corrupt politicians, the Govt will keep pumping it more and it will keep disappearing over a short time.
Business / Re: CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains by 1x2x3: 10:35am On Feb 27
Lol with dollar hungry politicians on board, $200M is nothing for one politician to wipe out. They will mop the $$ up in a very short time and another shortage will begin.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court As Trial Resumes (Video, Photos) by 1x2x3: 11:53am On Feb 26
benuejosh:
Sunday igboho needs to coach this guy.

Truly IPOB na cash cow. Now na Ekpa the cash out.

IPOB is a joke

You can't be a true freedom fighter if you don't spend years in jail. The Govt will always come for them and they will always be out stronger.

Jail is a place the true strength of a tough freedom fighter gets tested.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Could This Be The Speech That Made Qatar REJECT Bola Tinubu's Visit? by 1x2x3: 12:53am On Feb 25
Salewa97:
Tinubu is a strong leader with a vision for Nigerias future. Dont let negative rumors distract from his positive impact.

Tinubu will still go to Qatar and the memo from Qatar did not stop him from going. They only said they don’t have time for the business summit due to other commitment.

I'm wondering the criteria they use in hiring you guys to type such things online. I believe the major criteria is that you must be shameless and lack critical reasoning ability.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: This Is Etsako Home Town Of Aisha Yesufu Road Don Divide by 1x2x3: 8:14pm On Feb 23
Slytiger:
LMAO. The twerking Alhaja is still busy enjoying her loots from the Obidient mob.

Are you aware Obi is a billionaire? If he wants the freshest girls and your woman, he will get them instantly. That your picture no follow.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by 1x2x3: 6:26pm On Feb 23
Looks staged. "Boy Alone" being the name of the tour.

29 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN by 1x2x3: 10:05pm On Feb 21
eteebanky1:

You're on point

Thank God for this ban

Binance really took control of the naira

The people who took control of Naira are your Bank MDs and Politicians. CBN will release millions of dollars to the banks and when you go to bank the next day you won't find any. Who are they selling it to?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon by 1x2x3: 10:01pm On Feb 21
Hehehehe.... Same old pattern. We saw this in Buhari and he was named Go Slow. He pleaded for more time to fix Nigeria.

1 Like

Business / Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by 1x2x3: 6:47pm On Feb 21
Feldie:
can't you read? Go to Binance right now, try to sell Bitcoin of 3m to the top sellers with highest rates and see if they will pay you. They will wait till the timer runs out but as long as other traders see the high rates on the app, everyone else will adjust their prices upwards and Binance will update the price to match the price that has been speculated. Nigerians will go to Twitter to trend the new price of Dollars and banks will adjust. A few criminals are ruining your life and you can't see it

You said only fraudsters deal there so what are you doing there and why should I go there? If you and the OP is there then you are both fraudsters.

The questions I asked you you failed to answer. Is it only Naira that's being traded on Binance? Why aren't they doing the same to other currencies from other countries?

You can't answer that and no Economist can answer that because hyperinflation happening in Nigeria wasn't caused by P2P, it's by having clueless people running the economy.

8 Likes

Business / Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by 1x2x3: 6:11pm On Feb 21
Feldie:
people buying and selling on p2p don't use it for what you would go to the bank to do. You can't pay for international airline or school fees with binance p2p. People there are mostly full blown fraudsters changing their crypto to Naira

So why blame them for Nigeria's economy? Is it only naira that's been traded there??

1 Like

Business / Re: How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value by 1x2x3: 12:55pm On Feb 21
jeejo:
I understand that what I am about to explain will earn me insults from a selected few individuals because the same culprits are active here on Nairaland, so I am ready for that as well.

If you go to Binance P2P, there is a heavy manipulation going on there, and from my deductions, most of the big Binance P2P Merchants are united in carrying out this manipulation. Some of them even have over 2 Million dollars worth of USDT in their Binance P2P Funding which begs the question whether these people are truly Nigerians or probably foreigners making money from destroying the Nigerian economy.

Many people might not understand the strategy these merchants use, therefore, I will try to break it down.

This is how the manipulation works:

1. Lets assume that the Naira to Dollar is currently exchanging at the Parallel market for 1,500 Naira. On Binance P2P, the group of Merchants will create multiple fake ads claiming that they will buy your USDT for 1,700 Naira(way above the parallel market price). I call these ads "fake" because they will set a minimum limit above 5Million naira, which means if you want to sell your USDT to them at this exorbitant rate that they created, you must be selling a usdt value worth over 5Million Naira at once. This strategy works in filtering out majority of average Nigerians that want to sell their USDT to these Merchants. Meaning these fake ads will remain at the top of the p2p "sell" section for as long as these group of Merchants want it to remain. And if by chance someone who has enough USDT to meet the minimum limit decides to sell to these merchants, they will simply cancel the trade, and create another ad.

2. Now because these group of merchants have filled the P2P "sell" section with these fake ads claiming to buy your USDT at an exorbitant rate of 1,700 NGN, they have automatically shifted the P2P price of Naira to USD to 1,700 Naira, and now they will be selling their USDT to the public under the "buy" section above 1,700 Naira. Now - unlike the fake ads they created with a minimum limit that is above 5Million Naira to discourage sellers for selling to them at this high rate - when they are selling their USDT at this already manipulated price, you will find limit as low as 4,000 Naira because they want to sell to the Public at the exorbitant price they created.

Binance P2P is the new AbokiFx where BDC operators get their current price of Dollar from. The fake price originating from there is in turn used by the BDC operators to set their Dollar selling prices even without any corresponding demand. But the interesting part is that these BDC operators won't buy from you at any rate close to the exorbitant price they are selling the dollar to you.
Here in Benin city, even though the parallel market price of Naira is above 1,600 Naira, the Abokis hardly buy your dollar for above 1,500 Naira but they will sell to you only above 1,700 Naira.

Some people might argue that if Binance is to blame, how come the official exchange rate is now above 1,500NGN to 1 USD? The answer to that is simple. Each time the rate in the Parallel market moves up, the CBN is forced to also adjust official rates upwards in order to close the gap between both windows or else the black market rate will be too wide that it will create an irresistible opportunity for round-tripping.

There is a huge rot in the entire BDC system in Nigeria that I don't think this CBN governor has any idea how deep it really goes.

Update: It appears the Nairaland moderators in business section do not like this post because they banned my alternate Moniker for 4 days after making this post there.

You are blaming the P2P forgetting the real thieve are your bank MDs who CBN release $$$ to but you would never find the Dollars available to buy from them. Why would anyone want to buy $$ from P2P if banks are willing to sell?

The CBN sell $$ to the banks at N1500 the banks instead of selling to the public at N1550 they prefer to reserve it for politicians or BDCs at a much more higher rate like N1600. Politicians will take this money away and cause shortage while the rest that was sold to BDC will be resold at 1700.

Stop blaming P2P. If they Govt want to solve the problem then they should start with reshuffling things within. What you see is a Govt failing Govt or a clueless one.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger by 1x2x3: 12:18am On Feb 18
chopnaira:

I first saw this video in 2021. Obidient and Biafria/Igbos handles on social media are the ones recycling the old news.

1st picture: Biafria (IPOB) page today.

2nd screenshot: a Facebook post from 2021.

As much as I hate fake news from IPOB Social media, I think this is what brought APC into power, they used propaganda on Social Media.

They had team of propagandists which I think you were one of those BMC urchins that received 30K monthly to get Nigeria where she is today, you only changed your username. Make una face the monsters you created.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Full List: Afcon 2023 Awards by 1x2x3: 12:34pm On Feb 12
Nbote:
We allowed patriotism to becloud our judgement. We've been playing poorly all tournament despite playing mediocre teams. Imagine a defensive set up against teams like Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau and even Angola. Just thump the ball up to Osimhen and hope he wins the duel

You don't understand football. You play to the best strength of your team. Nigeria was a defensive minded team who relied on counter attack so our stay of play may not be attractive but it's productive. We saw that in Mourihno Inter's team.
Romance / Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by 1x2x3: 10:10am On Feb 11
pxolll:
I had a one night stand with this girl, we did a couple rounds and days later, I tried inviting her over, she came but won’t let me smash. Some days ago, I invited her and she left instantly. I still want to taste the coochie again, any ideas what I can do.

Want to make this a friend with benefits thing too, but don’t have ideas

You are not speaking the language she understands. The only thing women see beneficial in "friends with benefit" is money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 166 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.