Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,767 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient (17410 Views)

10 Signs You May Have An Ulcer [MUST SEE] / IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... / An Ulcer Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by geekybabe(f): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
I wrote this piece here a year back about my ulcer story..the do's and dont's. I also wrote about the natural remedies and treatment I applied asides d omeprazole and antibiotics drama. here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1423578/tips-curing-ulcers-living-healthy#17861880
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by tforever(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2015
DereI:
Please is there cure for ulcer? Does anybody know any drug for ulcer patients? Please prescribe urgently
no known drugs but supplements can help.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by skillsbaba(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2015
tforever:
no known drugs but supplements can help.

GNC supplements are effective and they do deliveries to any part of Nigeria for just 1k. Call their customer lines 08155778884 or 08155778877. Their HQ is at 1b Opebi Road, Ikeja
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by AdronhomesJOE1(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
Kindly, use alkaline cup and oligosacharide...
These two Chinese products does magic. Even cancer respect that alkaline cup. 40k is enough...
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
Motunmi:
@ poster,

Hope its not late that I'm just seeing this. I'm not a medical practitioner but I believe all those prescriptions will just supress but not cure ulcer. I wouldn't know if you will be able to use what has cured my uncle's ulcer since 14 years ago.
My uncle's ulcer was such that he couldn't stand straight, lie down,walk properly or take anything in before we got the knowledge of this thing he used and ever since that year, nothing like ulcer again.

Pls note, its not a tablet or any product. Its pure honey mixed with one or two things which i can't state here.

Can you PM me for info pls?

1 Like

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Jo1nation: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2022

Can you PM me for info pls?
I am an ulcer patient too, pls can u tell me the combination of the things to mix with the honey pls.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Jo1nation: 6:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Motunmi:
@ poster,

Hope its not late that I'm just seeing this. I'm not a medical practitioner but I believe all those prescriptions will just supress but not cure ulcer. I wouldn't know if you will be able to use what has cured my uncle's ulcer since 14 years ago.
My uncle's ulcer was such that he couldn't stand straight, lie down,walk properly or take anything in before we got the knowledge of this thing he used and ever since that year, nothing like ulcer again.

Pls note, its not a tablet or any product. Its pure honey mixed with one or two things which i can't state here.
Pls I would like to know the things coz am an ulcer patient too, 08054410390
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by ConfidentialDoc: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
SEND A DM for speedy enquires

If you’ve ever suffered from an ulcer, you know the discomfort and pain it can cause. But now there’s a new product on the market that promises to cure your ulcer in just 48 hours – GastroZip.

https://www.nairaland.com/7556697/why-stomach-ulcer-refuses-heal

GastroZip is a natural remedy that combines the power of natural ingredients to help reduce the pain and discomfort of ulcers. It contains a blend of herbs, vitamins, and minerals that work together to reduce inflammation, improve digestion, and reduce the risk of further ulcer development. The ingredients in GastroZip also help to support the body’s natural healing process, allowing the ulcer to heal faster.

Unlike many other treatments for ulcers, GastroZip is fast-acting and doesn’t require a lengthy course of treatment. After just two doses, most people experience a significant reduction in pain and discomfort. And with continued use, the ulcer is completely healed in just 48 hours.

https://www.nairaland.com/7556697/why-stomach-ulcer-refuses-heal

If you’re looking for a fast and effective way to treat your ulcer, GastroZip is the perfect solution. With its natural ingredients and fast-acting formula, you can be free of ulcer pain in just 48 hours. So don’t wait any longer – try GastroZip today and get back to feeling your best.
And with its top price in Nigeria, it won’t break the bank.

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by abdulramanian(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Call me,07069231635
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by GospelShift001(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Do you know that garlic when mixed with the right ingredients can help cure yeast infections for the ladies?

Lemon burns belly fat fast when prepared with the right ingredients?

Also a basic natural product like kola nut when mixed with the right ingredients can help you as a man increase the size of your manhood to an impressive length?

What about tomato a very vital ingredient to helping you get firm and bigger boobs.

Surprised?

Here's the most interesting part, for just #1000 you can get any of these tips, prepare at home and in days you're testifying to the efficiency. 100% efficient

Click on this link to get at that rate now before it increases: www./naturaltipsforyou
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by babaalagbo11(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jo1nation:

I am an ulcer patient too, pls can u tell me the combination of the things to mix with the honey pls.
contact me,there's herbs that cure ulcer permanently check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 18 2021 In Nigeria / Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels / Do Black Women Get Cellulite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.