Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do Black Women Get Cellulite? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Black Women Get Cellulite? (17412 Views)

New Pill Pregprep Could Help Women Get Pregnant / How To Get Rid Of Cellulite / A Doctor's Secret To Losing The Weight And The Cellulite Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by ektbear: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
I'm not racist and like white women well enough.

But one thing I've noticed is that they get these nasty cellulite marks/deposits/whatever the heck it is as they get older.

I was grabbing lunch the other day and saw this white chick in her 30s sitting down. Her entire left thigh was some nasty looking curdled cheese looking mess. It was fascinating, but repulsive.

Like these images:
http://www.wrapyourselfslim.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/cellulite.jpg
http://cellulitetreatmentadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Thigh_Cellulite-300x200.jpg

but 20 times worse. And all over her thigh.

I've never seen the like on black women. However, just because I have not seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So in a nutshell my question is, do black women get nasty looking cellulite or is this only a white thing?
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by ektbear: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
Another thing too, this chick in her 30s was in GOOD shape. She wasn't fat, out of shape, obese, etc.

Just a skinny, fit woman, but with tons of cellulite in her thigh.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by MMM2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
thinking , angry
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by pendo89(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
Yes they do cz its not colour related.Diet,exercise,lifestyle I read, are culprits. etc.
common among smokers and those who wear very tight clothing.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Pweety4me(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
It happens to any ages,races,backgrounds, i think it's what they eat.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by horny4u(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
Na wah o , men will not lead us to something else, cellu-wetin!
I am sure in my granddad's days to just catch a glimpse of the thigh was a somersaulting turn on,
I beg women are changing their noses, their lower P***y lips , face lift all in the name of perfection.

Cellulite is part of life and black women have it , infact halle berry has it, its not pretty but then again that why personality is better than appearance.

@OP
Do you have a pot belly, just curious?
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by claremont(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
I am yet to see a white/black/red/green lady with cellulite. I may have seen a couple with varicose veins and stretch marks, I don't know if they are the same thing though. undecided
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by tellwisdom: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
[size=45pt]THIS IS NOT A TOPIC MAN angry angry[/size]
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
One reason i dont date white girls grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by ektbear: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2011
horny4u:

@OP
Do you have a pot belly, just curious?

Nope. I'm in pretty good shape. I'll probably have one when I get older though. . . I think i have fat tendencies
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by fateavon4u(f): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2011
Yea,black women do have cellulite,
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 18, 2011
yes we do which is usually the result of child birth, weight (including having a big behind and thighs) and age.

it looks terrible on lighter skinned people because the cellulite (dimples) AND puffed/swollen vein(s)
actually are dark in color and it shows easily on their complexion as opposed to us darker folks.
it is noticeable on us but its not like "out there". You have to come closer to us to see.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by MrsChima1(f): 2:45am On Sep 18, 2011
(looking through thick glasses)

Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Ranoscky(m): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2011
Comment loading. . . .98%
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 18, 2011
:p :p
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 18, 2011
There's this Caucasian woman I see on the train often. After she gets off the train, she bikes to her destination. Someone that bikes like her, I'd assume he or she would have fit thighs. This woman has the worst cellulite I've ever seen. You can see the holes from far away. I'm even questioning if it's cellulite as I've never seen a case so serious.

Cellulite is prevalent in Caucasian women. That's according to my eye and according to what I've read. I've never seen it in AA women. AA's tend to have more elastic skin though. According to what I've read.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 18, 2011
Im wondering if its also individual genetics. Ive seen overweight white woman with NO cellulite and thin white woman WITH cellulite. It baffels me.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by CyberG: 5:22am On Sep 18, 2011
White women tend to have cellulite and a skin that ages faster. I had a friend who looked in her 30's but I was shocked when she told me she was 26! I have not met a black woman with cellulite till date but their must be a percentage that have it. One thing I have noticed is that white women have very good skin when they are in their early twenties but mid thirties to early forties, the skin is already sagging around the neck and discolored! I think it is in the skin pigmentation.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2011
^^^ haha! That is not always the case!
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2011
Amazingly enough, I haven't seen any black woman with cellulite. Maybe I do not go around checking out nake!!d women. cheesy grin grin

On a more serious note, black women do have cellulite too but very rarely. Thanks to our thick skin.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2011
CyberG:
White women tend to have cellulite and a skin that ages faster. I had a friend who looked in her 30's but I was shocked when she told me she was 26! I have not met a black woman with cellulite till date but their must be a percentage that have it. One thing I have noticed is that white women have very good skin when they are in their early twenties but mid thirties to early forties, the skin is already sagging around the neck and discolored! I think it is in the skin pigmentation.

Skin pigmentation and overexposure to the sun.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 18, 2011
^^^ You people are generalizing smiley
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2011
How? Lol.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2011
That all white people age faster. Yet I agree that too much sun ages skin
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2011
They do. It's not their fault though. Thin skin and minimal pigmentation is the reason. They don't help matters by basking in the sun for hours either lol. Young white women are the leading victims of melanoma. More of them have been diagnosed with that form of skin cancer for decades now.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 18, 2011
^^^ Ok then. I know many white women who look younger than their age. Melanoma, I dont know much about this in these regards. smiley
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by MrsChima1(f): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Amazingly enough, I haven't seen any black woman with cellulite. Maybe I do not go around checking out nake!!d women. cheesy grin grin

On a more serious note, black women do have cellulite too but very rarely. Thanks to our thick skin.

I asked a white woman did she get shot up in a drive by because her legs looked like it was traumatized.

She was wearing a bathing suit with see through sarong.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Fickle(f): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2011
@op
I have 2 kids and at 43, I don't have stretch marks. I don't understand why we are discussing white women. Make use of the Nigerian ladies, so many homeless, jobless & lonely ones. Why travel far, stretch marks is not a bad black thing.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2011
Fickle, you are beautiful! And I dont know why this is about white women either.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by ektbear: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Hrm

I may have to inspect you for cellulite. Purely for research purposes, ya dig? wink
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by ektbear: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2011
talina:

Fickle, you are beautiful! And I dont know why this is about white women either.
I'm not trying to take shots at white women. I like all sorts personally, white, black, asian, indian, hispanic, jewish, whatever.

It is just something I've noticed on white chicks but haven't really seen on darker women.

CyberG:

One thing I have noticed is that white women have very good skin when they are in their early twenties but mid thirties to early forties, the skin is already sagging around the neck and discolored! I think it is in the skin pigmentation.
Truth. I'm pretty much never attracted to any white women 35+. Very rarely. But there are plenty of 35+ year old black women I find very attractive.
Re: Do Black Women Get Cellulite? by Jenifa1: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2011
yes i've seen black women with cellulite. usually on their butt because that's where many store their fat. but i'm sure there are women who have it on their thighs too.

CyberG:

One thing I have noticed is that white women have very good skin when they are in their early twenties but mid thirties to early forties, the skin is already sagging around the neck and discolored! I think it is in the skin pigmentation.

without the make up, you will see the aging progression better. because I know a few already with crows feet in their 20s but with make up, it is completely covered. maybe they should start applying make up to their neck area also when they're in their 30s and 40s (as per your comment).

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow / Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.