Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? (864 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by quantumphysics(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Has the law of averages worked against u?... have u been profitable so far?
CC
iheanyiebeneze
naijababe
fxbomovi
natruetalk
bigass
elyte
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by zap2(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
There's nothing called such in the trading environment.
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by quantumphysics(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
zap2:
There's nothing called such in the trading environment.
what exactly?
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
I am yet to get back all I have sunk in but I am close sha
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by quantumphysics(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
naijababe:
I am yet to get back all I have sunk in but I am close sha
thanks
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by elyte(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmm.... It has never been all rosy in this business... But I am above the averages...I am getting close to the experts stage gradually after locking myself behind the walls to study the system I chose...( elliot waves and pattern strategies) . Great understanding of a profitable system with discipline,sound money management, persistence and logic will make you win.

Winning Logic is when you win more times than you lose or earn more in winning than in losing REPEATEDLY....... If one can get it right there.....then he is above the averages

Having the understanding that it won't be all rosy keeps me at bay and makes me want to go on....learning......trading ...........learning................trading..................
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by quantumphysics(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
elyte:
Hmmmm.... It has never been all rosy in this business... But I am above the averages...I am getting close to the experts stage gradually after locking myself behind the walls to study the system I chose...( elliot waves and pattern strategies) . Great understanding of a profitable system with discipline,sound money management, persistence and logic will make you win.

Winning Logic is when you win more times than you lose or earn more in winning than in losing REPEATEDLY....... If one can get it right there.....then he is above the averages

Having the understanding that it won't be all rosy keeps me at bay and makes me want to go on....learning......trading ...........learning................trading..................
great
Re: Forex/binary/stock Traders How Profitable Have U Been So Far? by zap2(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2015
There is no such thing as the law of averages in the trading world. If u fail enough and u dont review your system, u go bust eventually.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame / Do You Know About Youwin / Starting Agricultural Commodity Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.