Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria (730 Views)

Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by naijareferee: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2014
i am just imagining aloud. Gmb is a man that headed this country as a military ruler, a one time military governor of a state, an executive chairman of PTF and an accomplished military officer. Ok.....some of you will shout that he he was not corrupt enough to make wealth... And i ask, must you be corrupt to make wealth? or you need financial discipline. Come to think of this man's holier than thou attitude ( that even IBB the holiest of all in corruption strongly disputes), did he not have savings/investments? I mean, was he too investment shy, dump or daft for his future ambition; since Public servant are not allowed to venture into other business side agriculture.
Please someone should enlighten me on the reason why the general should supposedly borrow 27M to purchase Presidential form after all his lucrative sojourns and pensions.
Please someone should tell me why this general continues to lie and allow same to be peddled in his name, that he is broke if not for financial recklessness.
I think history has a record of his financial judgement while at the helm of government, chief of which was the redesigning of naira notes while maintaining a fictitious exchange rate against the dollar; his banning of 'luxury' but essential goods without indigenous capacity to replicate same products, thus creating unnecessary hardship.
Can a man who couldn't handle his earning+ pensions ala have enough investment considering extra-long years of service graced with appointments and crowned with contracts to support his political future be trusted with our common wealth.
#
NB1. If after 35 years of public service( not military or presidential), you don't have enough plan to support your future ambition....Then permit me to say you are almost a failure and unfit to rule men.
2.Personally, i cant trust GMB with my farm to avoid stories that touch

If buhari can not handle his finances....... How can he handle Nigeria

No wonder he does not take responsible for anything done under his nose
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by anselm791(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
In other words, if he had stolen plenty money and is coming back as a very rich thief, you would trust him then?
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by naijareferee: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2014
anselm791:
In other words, if he had stolen plenty money and is coming back as a very rich thief, you would trust him then?

pls go back and read again.

You must not be a thief to make wealth
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by anselm791(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Oh sorry you only get one entry read but you made your point sha, here's mine...

Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=35pt]NO![/size]
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by koko12(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Can we trust GEJ with Nigeria (Honest/unbiased answers needed pls)
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Firefire:
[size=35pt]NO![/size]

Simple and direct. We cannot trust a coupist, a religious bigot, an image launderer, a serial loser, a terrorist sympathizer and a Moslem brotherhood leader to lead us.

NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by naijareferee: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
koko12:
Can we trust GEJ with Nigeria (Honest/unbiased answers needed pls)

What do you think....
Re: Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria by naijareferee: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2020
I still remember this post like it was yesterday...
Cc.
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Now, What Are Those Things That The Jonathan Administration Has Achieved? / Abuja Youth! Join YBE As We March To INEC To Submit List Of Youths Without Pvc's / The Attempt To Rig Out Araraume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.