Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,572 members, 7,914,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (931349 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2013
Ok Ninjas. . Here's the link to IBIME-VS-MIKUZ thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1242942/b-warcraft-apocalypes-ibime-vs
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 2:22am On Apr 01, 2013
My bars are ready. . . . all wrapped up for special delivery. . . . no long ting. . . . if Mikuz finish early, we can both send to Thunderstorm early and beat the deadline. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 2:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Ibime: My bars are ready. . . . all wrapped up for special
delivery. . . . no long ting. . . . if Mikuz finish early, we can both
send to Thunderstorm early and beat the deadline. . .

hmm sharp sharp!! 30lines?? wow...truly a seasoned vet!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 2:42am On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: mynd or whoever is in charge....abeg pop thread for
me n dis dude....I really need to clear mikuz's doubt.....

as for u, what do u want to prove. . .
i dont care what u think, but I swear if not dat Ibime promotes ur spittin, ure a total wacko. . .
u should get mature upstairs b4 u think of battling self.
i dnt battle wacks . . . . . .okay
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 2:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Ibime: My bars are ready. . . . all wrapped up for special delivery. . . . no long ting. . . . if Mikuz finish early, we can both send to Thunderstorm early and beat the deadline. . .
Woaaahhh!! Coool . Now i can't wait.
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 4:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Why don't we take all the gist to the chat thread? 3paages wifout no bars.... *SMH
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2013
ice-berg chill. Wtf..
Ibime dont be childish please. You've passed this level despite the fact that you hate sleakid and dj5naira, does not give you any right to rate a newbie higher than them..
And killsmith can you please shut the ffuck up? Ibime dey hype you, and you think say you ddope pass sleakid true true.. Pfff..
Niggga go check sleakid's facebook battles, i guess you wil be ashamed of yourself..
Matter of fact, mynd, thunderstorm or sleak, pop thread for increda vs killsmith the wacko. 16bars, 32lines.
Include more criterias like nameplay and personals... I need to school this urchin so ibime too stops talking trash..
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Ibime: My bars are ready. . . . all wrapped up for special delivery. . . . no long ting. . . . if Mikuz finish early, we can both send to Thunderstorm early and beat the deadline. . .
anticipating for more of kolarov duh
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 5:47am On Apr 01, 2013
Now this is getting Interesting....u guys sud pop thread for this guys sharply....cant Wait to see em tear each Other's heads....
@KILLSMITH...if u Win either Increda or Ice berg,I c/o u...the loser Lives NL for a month! U are always Welcome to decline tho',Iont just like When am not placed in my right position....I mean if I cant beat killsmith,then how do I intend to beat those niccurs on FB??,...smith,pls think properly b4 u accept,cos I will DISGRACE YOU!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith my advice, if you cant beat increda, dont bother facing sleakid cos you'l regret why you ever did. Nobody should decieve you on this.
Nuf said and done
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2013
e-Iceberg:

as for u, what do u want to prove. . .
i dont care what u think, but I swear if not dat Ibime promotes ur spittin, ure a total wacko. . .
u should get mature upstairs b4 u think of battling self.
i dnt battle wacks . . . . . .okay
first...."u can beat him"...
next...."I don't battle wacks"....I think u font know what your problem is.....u don't matter anyway
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2013
increda: ice-berg chill. Wtf..
Ibime dont be childish please. You've passed this level despite the fact that you hate sleakid and dj5naira, does not give you any right to rate a newbie higher than them..
And killsmith can you please shut the ffuck up? Ibime dey hype you, and you think say you ddope pass sleakid true true.. Pfff..
Niggga go check sleakid's facebook battles, i guess you wil be ashamed of yourself..
Matter of fact, mynd, thunderstorm or sleak, pop thread for increda vs killsmith the wacko. 16bars, 32lines.
Include more criterias like nameplay and personals... I need to school this urchin so ibime too stops talking trash..
16 bars 32 lines?....*pftt*.....*unlimited bars....no criterias....lolz@killsmith the wacko....better ask maestro,sleak and scripts for personals...you'll need it
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: 16 bars 32 lines?....*pftt*.....*unlimited bars....no criterias....lolz@killsmith the wacko....better ask maestro,sleak and scripts for personals...you'll need it
so you're gettin down with increda?
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2013
khimwhyte: killsmith my advice, if you cant beat increda, dont bother facing sleakid cos you'l regret why you ever did. Nobody should decieve you on this.
Nuf said and done
I was actually thinking of brawling scripts, increda n sleakid today....
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2013
Wurdmaestro: Blane,'sup wif ya bro......
the true maestro...jawsh blane is locally loyal sir....
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: I was actually thinking of brawling scripts, increda n sleakid today....
oh itz all good. So who u gettin down with first?
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Why don't u start wit me killsmith... I'm not afraid of bn beaten... Increda i knw{even though d guy na f00l}, is better than u... C/o me 1st.. 2 all sick vets, b4 u battle killsmith, he must pass through me.... Pls agree y'all
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2013
khimwhyte: oh itz all good. So who u gettin down with first?
madam, longest time o, how tinz?
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2013
@mod....before u ban me,this is Another "PLAYFUL FREESTYLE"

D "period" I came newly to this section,I SKIPPED-THE-"CLASS" of maestro and his "subjects" who kept hyping n talking bout "ice" like it were a PHYSICS-CLASS...@illscripts...u keep PICKING-TRASH from other websites n droppin em here, Then claim that spitting those bars was an EASY-TASK....*pftt*..the HIDDEN-FACTS is u're REALLY-WACK...cos u cant-flow and u rap-slow "like fat-joe"..that's y ur career keeps "LEANING-BACK"....maestro? A dude with badluck(lock) praying for a open "doors" n breakthrough in his jamb,so dat HE-WUD-PASS.....sleakid?....an EASY-ASS..my "compound" lines LEAVE-HIM-"FLAT"...giving him no "room" to stand while I WHIP-HIS-BACK badly until his SKIN-IS-CRACKED....his RIBS-IS-SMASHED his LIMBS-R-SMASHED...his..his.....forget it...summary is, if y'all try me,I'ma turn this place to a sleeping party and make y'all SLEEPING-BAGS(sleep in bags).....

@illscripts.....yeah right keep-running...cos I know "UR-VARIOUS-MANNERS" of bars-recycling,brawl me in a "text" battle? I'l leave u six feet "inboxed" in if u start-"replying" ....a MATCH-wit-KILL? *Sykks*..I'd never BATTLE-ILL cos as his name implies,all he does is atTACK-wit-PILLS...even if I brawl him, every bar or metal he throws at me I'd just CATCH-D-"STEEL" like SURVEILLANCE-CAMERAS...(Catch d steal)...

@rap maestro....

In his hood in mushin,he's known to be gay....he HATES em CHICKS,wen genie asked him to MAKE-A-WISH, he said "my fav rappers,I want you to MAKE-EM-KISS"....

u foolish niqqa,wen u BABYSIT all u do is teach d baby how to PLAY WITH DICKS...u and gangsta friends be giving urselves eye contacts while u PLAY-WITH-STICKS....U MAKE ME SICK,....u're on a DATE-WITH-SLEAK and u call that a *battle-rap-re-LA-TION-SHIP*....all u ever SAY-TO-SCRIPTS is "dude,let's exchange NAKED-PIX".....TRUTH IS,battling this CLUELESS gay is USELESS, d gay keeps butts in his mouth than someone with "EXCUSES"......*buts*

I also DISCOVERED he has something in common with SLEAK'S-MOTHER...they're DEEK-SURKERS....plus he's SCRIPTS-LOVER....and I heard he sang a song as a tribute to sleakid titled "BIG-BROTHER"....

its TOO-LATE if u're WANTING-TO-HIDE-ANYTHING...we now know of the ur QUALITY-TIME-SPENT-WITH-SLEAK..u both are just TWO-APES WHO-STAY together and play wit each odas deecks..referring to it as FRUITS-CAKES and CALLING-IT-"MY-MEDICINE"....
...,never rep my hood, u give a BAD-NAME-to-MUSHIN,if I were wit u there,I'm sure my JABS-AIM-UR-TWO-CHINS....somehow I CANT-BLAME-D-ROOKIE cos he grew up without fatherly love...cos his DAD-STAYS-wit-MUSLIM priests and calls them his ROOM-MATES.

Just a warm-up for d boxing day..after d "rounds",d "knockout" wud sound loud cos my fist'll be like BANGERS-IN-HIS-FACE....then,music section,battle rap CHAPTER-WILL-just-SAY kills is a "angry-naughty" "candy-loving"kid for chewing 3 (w)RAPPERS-IN-A-DAY.....
Re: Flow For Rank by ThatDudeFego(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2013
S/O to all of y'all. . .Y'all, Show this newbie some love
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Rap maestro: Increda i knw{even though d guy na f00l}, is better than u...[/b]
jisox...can't believe u just said this....*i refuse to blush*...thanks for d compliment anyway...but battling u?...I sure wud kill u with personal (u sell airtime, ur crush on christiana,u (a muslim) went to church cos of a girl...Etc)..let's just keep our cool....
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: jisox...can't believe u just said this....*i refuse to blush*...thanks for d compliment anyway...but battling u?...I sure wud kill u with personal (u sell airtime, ur crush on christiana,u (a muslim) went to church cos of a girl...Etc)..let's just keep our cool....
personalz won't work wit dat.. Datz a story using 'I' as d hero. f00l
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: jisox...can't believe u just said this....*i refuse to blush*...thanks for d compliment anyway...but battling u?...I sure wud kill u with personal (u sell airtime, ur crush on christiana,u (a muslim) went to church cos of a girl...Etc)..let's just keep our cool....
lmfa0! Im seeing things
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
.... No one but 'U'...
>
>
I'm a guy of short words...
>
>
Newbie entered d thread and START-FORMING-D.OPE/yea, he even said he just learnt multis and he still SPAT-FOAMING-THROW/well i ain't here to START-GROOMING-FOES/but when u don't know ur mate again, don't u fink pEEpZ will CAST-A-FUMING-STONE/we BADT-AT-ASSUMING-THOSE/wit rude comment are FAT-SLEEPY-HOES/
f**k u, hav u 4gotten u almost cried when I'd DISS-U/shouting 'maestro' come back make I BEAT-U/but unlike Beat F.M, i just love 2 PISS-U/a piece of u, makes u mad like B1tch's flow cleaned wit TISSUE/well! Don't come close, cos u'll just die and know we won't MISS-YOU/one minute silence and your a$$ in morgue, we'll FREEZE YOU/
i've been keepin-my-arms from slappin-yo-hard cos when I'm Rapping-be-hind/u'll be far Lagging-behind/den i'll have to create a boundary by MAPPING-D-LAND/you and Ibime can die like Chicken dissected-wit-knife and Still FLAPPING-ITS-ARMS/well i'm STRAPPIN-D-STAND/can't repeat beating u like Bout of Samuel-Peterz with Legendz dats gud at BURPING-D-BAD/i'm SMACKING-D-$$/skullz of haterz is smashed cos i've CRACKEN-D-FAGGS/well he 'leaves' shamelessly cos 'i've BLACKEN-HIS-HEART/only khimWHYTE can illuminate his life By STRIKING-d-STRAND/of his heir den he'll b SEARCHIN-FOR-MAN/2 bleeb and make his sh?t bleed and heat like Jimmie Chin is SPEAKING-IN-FRANZ/i'm SCREECHING-D-BANDS/to have diss faggs SPIT erupt wit release of his abdomen like PRISON-EN-MASS/well when he accept to call me out, others can HAVE A REASON-TO-DANCE/i'm BUILDIN-D-FACT/know dat his structure is D WEAKEST-IN-TOWN/QUICKEST-2-CRASH/no solid foundation its like just a BRUNETTE-OF-SWATCH/u won't still model unless u PRUDENT-2-CASH/sentimental..so i sentence diss fagg to my prison-of-bar/not a chocolate like Cadbury's, but e sweet pass spices of roasted Chicken-after/but I QUICKEN-MY-SPAR/so i'll 'GHOST-MODELY' GIVE-HIM-A-SCAR/i'll BEAT-HIM-A-FAR/cos wit distance i'll still 'LONG PUT' my arms 2 SHOOT-HIM-APART/he's got 7 topics non of which made Two-page{s}/he'll spit a hot bar when i beat him and he sh?t a F00l-CAGE/i'll 'pay u a visit wit puches' cos u know as ur boss, i owe u a FULL-WAGE/AU-VISAGE/when i smacck u, u'll see in 3D like a Mirage
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Mikuz and Ibime. . The stage is set.
Now send your verses to me.
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
*bounce in n pick mic*
QUICK FREEX pt4 (fb cypher)

see now am always on top.. like women scarf|
damn, now i luv
MA LIFE| knowinq am no more a snarf!|
now i dont walk around wearinq a tie, buh dey say am livinq a boss life.. qez d0peness talk|
cuz to me tz always the riqht tym, cuz i dont wear no clock| so incase u dont know, all yah beef talk.. on ma body dosn't make a nock(knock)||

<<<BACK THEN>>>

i remember back den wen dey call me swaq-rhymer-on- 2qo|
cuz all ma focuz was on rhyme.. tout datz how rap should qo|
not until i drop ma 1st keystyle on NL.. i was totaly iqnored den i knew i was a wack-raper-wid-ma-flow|
so like a suicide bomber.. i was determined to blow!!||

<<<AND NOW...?>>>

yup i did! cuz y'all knw am druqly-rife|
am so endowed, i can even snatch yah fuckinq-wife|
and curse an urqly-strife!|
so if u decide to fiqht back wid punches.. it qan be useless cuz itz
certain i'ma quicky dive|
..yup am druq, cuz sick barz i have!!||

<<<I'MA ALWAYS STAY HIGH>>>

..so haterz i'll be quick to damaqe|
and cut em all in half|
like a butcher knife|
so next time u'll learn to pick on sumone of yah aqe!|
cuz i spat wid raqe|
so like u're cauqht in a terorist raid|
u'll always be behind ma barz.. mehn, u qan die in caqe!|
for u to knw i aint here to play.. like hitler war am here to waqe!!!||
oNe

*clean sweat.. Den drop mic n bounce out*
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
mistaswag: *bounce in n pick mic*

damn, now i luv
now i dont walk around wearinq a tie, buh dey say am livinq a boss life.. qez d0peness talk|
cuz to me tz always the riqht tym, cuz i dont wear no clock| so incase u dont know, all yah beef talk.. on ma body dosn't make a nock(knock)||

<<<BACK THEN>>>

not until i drop ma 1st keystyle on NL.. i was totaly iqnored den i knew i was a wack-raper-wid-ma-flow|

<<<AND NOW...?>>>

and cut em all in half|
like a butcher knife|
cuz i spat wid raqe|
oNe

still didn't make it to top3... Sowi bro
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
ThunderStorm: Mikuz and Ibime. . The stage is set.
Now send your verses to me.

. . . I behead the lazy jest/and claim his head/
cos like 'Adams' son' . . the stage is 'Set'!/

. . . Chuka I've sent my verse.

I hope say Ibime never do us April fo0l . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
mistaswag: *bounce in n pick mic*

damn, now i luv

<<<BACK THEN>>>

<<<AND NOW...?>>>

and cut em all in half|
like a butcher knife|
cuz i spat wid raqe|
oNe

we d0n c dis 4 fb b4 na. . .ur life no even sweet. .lmfa0
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: first...."u can beat him"...
next...."I don't battle wacks"....

dnt tell me u are dis stupid...

beating means i'l be giving u a flawless one. . . .

battling means exchanging punches, fighting, each opponent will get one frm d other

i repeat, i dont battle wacks, i beat em

i dont knw what u want to hear. . .
buh if u doubt me, bring on ur load of hogwash, hw many bars??

mofo!
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Rap maestro: .... No one but 'U'...
>
>
I'm a guy of short words...
>
>
Newbie entered d thread and START-FORMING-D.OPE/yea, he even said he just learnt multis and he still SPAT-FOAMING-THROW/well i ain't here to START-GROOMING-FOES/but when u don't know ur mate again, don't u fink pEEpZ will CAST-A-FUMING-STONE/we BADT-AT-ASSUMING-THOSE/wit rude comment are FAT-SLEEPY-HOES/
f**k u, hav u 4gotten u almost cried when I'd DISS-U/shouting 'maestro' come back make I BEAT-U/but unlike Beat F.M, i just love 2 PISS-U/a piece of u, makes u mad like B1tch's flow cleaned wit TISSUE/well! Don't come close, cos u'll just die and know we won't MISS-YOU/one minute silence and your a$$ in morgue, we'll FREEZE YOU/
i've been keepin-my-arms from slappin-yo-hard cos when I'm Rapping-be-hind/u'll be far Lagging-behind/den i'll have to create a boundary by MAPPING-D-LAND/you and Ibime can die like Chicken dissected-wit-knife and Still FLAPPING-ITS-ARMS/well i'm STRAPPIN-D-STAND/can't repeat beating u like Bout of Samuel-Peterz with Legendz dats gud at BURPING-D-BAD/i'm SMACKING-D-$$/skullz of haterz is smashed cos i've CRACKEN-D-FAGGS/well he 'leaves' shamelessly cos 'i've BLACKEN-HIS-HEART/only khimWHYTE can illuminate his life By STRIKING-d-STRAND/of his heir den he'll b SEARCHIN-FOR-MAN/2 bleeb and make his sh?t bleed and heat like Jimmie Chin is SPEAKING-IN-FRANZ/i'm SCREECHING-D-BANDS/to have diss faggs SPIT erupt wit release of his abdomen like PRISON-EN-MASS/well when he accept to call me out, others can HAVE A REASON-TO-DANCE/i'm BUILDIN-D-FACT/know dat his structure is D WEAKEST-IN-TOWN/QUICKEST-2-CRASH/no solid foundation its like just a BRUNETTE-OF-SWATCH/u won't still model unless u PRUDENT-2-CASH/sentimental..so i sentence diss fagg to my prison-of-bar/not a chocolate like Cadbury's, but e sweet pass spices of roasted Chicken-after/but I QUICKEN-MY-SPAR/so i'll 'GHOST-MODELY' GIVE-HIM-A-SCAR/i'll BEAT-HIM-A-FAR/cos wit distance i'll still 'LONG PUT' my arms 2 SHOOT-HIM-APART/he's got 7 topics non of which made Two-page{s}/he'll spit a hot bar when i beat him and he sh?t a F00l-CAGE/i'll 'pay u a visit wit puches' cos u know as ur boss, i owe u a FULL-WAGE/AU-VISAGE/when i smacck u, u'll see in 3D like a Mirage
lwkmd. . .multiez with no sense...shey u go skul sha?
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
killsmith: @mod....before u ban me,this is Another "PLAYFUL FREESTYLE"

D "period" I came newly to this section,I SKIPPED-THE-"CLASS" of maestro and his "subjects" who kept hyping n talking bout "ice" like it were a PHYSICS-CLASS...@illscripts...u keep PICKING-TRASH from other websites n droppin em here, Then claim that spitting those bars was an EASY-TASK....*pftt*..the HIDDEN-FACTS is u're REALLY-WACK...cos u cant-flow and u rap-slow "like fat-joe"..that's y ur career keeps "LEANING-BACK"....maestro? A dude with badluck(lock) praying for a open "doors" n breakthrough in his jamb,so dat HE-WUD-PASS.....sleakid?....an EASY-ASS..my "compound" lines LEAVE-HIM-"FLAT"...giving him no "room" to stand while I WHIP-HIS-BACK badly until his SKIN-IS-CRACKED....his RIBS-IS-SMASHED his LIMBS-R-SMASHED...his..his.....forget it...summary is, if y'all try me,I'ma turn this place to a sleeping party and make y'all SLEEPING-BAGS(sleep in bags).....

@illscripts.....yeah right keep-running...cos I know "UR-VARIOUS-MANNERS" of bars-recycling,brawl me in a "text" battle? I'l leave u six feet "inboxed" in if u start-"replying" ....a MATCH-wit-KILL? *Sykks*..I'd never BATTLE-ILL cos as his name implies,all he does is atTACK-wit-PILLS...even if I brawl him, every bar or metal he throws at me I'd just CATCH-D-"STEEL" like SURVEILLANCE-CAMERAS...(Catch d steal)...

@rap maestro....

In his hood in mushin,he's known to be gay....he HATES em CHICKS,wen genie asked him to MAKE-A-WISH, he said "my fav rappers,I want you to MAKE-EM-KISS"....

u foolish niqqa,wen u BABYSIT all u do is teach d baby how to PLAY WITH DICKS...u and gangsta friends be giving urselves eye contacts while u PLAY-WITH-STICKS....U MAKE ME SICK,....u're on a DATE-WITH-SLEAK and u call that a *battle-rap-re-LA-TION-SHIP*....all u ever SAY-TO-SCRIPTS is "dude,let's exchange NAKED-PIX".....TRUTH IS,battling this CLUELESS gay is USELESS, d gay keeps butts in his mouth than someone with "EXCUSES"......*buts*

I also DISCOVERED he has something in common with SLEAK'S-MOTHER...they're DEEK-SURKERS....plus he's SCRIPTS-LOVER....and I heard he sang a song as a tribute to sleakid titled "BIG-BROTHER"....

its TOO-LATE if u're WANTING-TO-HIDE-ANYTHING...we now know of the ur QUALITY-TIME-SPENT-WITH-SLEAK..u both are just TWO-APES WHO-STAY together and play wit each odas deecks..referring to it as FRUITS-CAKES and CALLING-IT-"MY-MEDICINE"....
...,never rep my hood, u give a BAD-NAME-to-MUSHIN,if I were wit u there,I'm sure my JABS-AIM-UR-TWO-CHINS....somehow I CANT-BLAME-D-ROOKIE cos he grew up without fatherly love...cos his DAD-STAYS-wit-MUSLIM priests and calls them his ROOM-MATES.

Just a warm-up for d boxing day..after d "rounds",d "knockout" wud sound loud cos my fist'll be like BANGERS-IN-HIS-FACE....then,music section,battle rap CHAPTER-WILL-just-SAY kills is a "angry-naughty" "candy-loving"kid for chewing 3 (w)RAPPERS-IN-A-DAY.....
ibime shame on you. This is who u said he's better than sleakid, dj and scripts?
Mike look into diz pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.