Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,596 members, 7,914,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:03 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (931365 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
crizzy: Dj5naira. . .+iceberg+. . .plz o...i wan b0rROW s0me d.ope lines fr0m s0me of yo' old flowz. . .to bA2 'KAGE' 4 rap-royalty.com . . .plz o. . .im i free to use 'em?
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
crizzy: Dj5naira. . . .plz o...i wan b0rROW s0me d.ope lines fr0m s0me of yo' old flowz. . .to bA2 'KAGE' 4 rap-royalty.com . . .plz o. . .im i free to use 'em?

♪♫ Now playing ♪♫ Banky W - ♪♫ Yes/No ♪♫
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
mistaswag:

now i see ure addicted to bitinq like u dracula wink wink
lwkmd.. Atleast he pleaded nah..
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
been quiet a while. . . .

QUICK FREE!

if u struggle to see d future,its a lame fact/ and i'l get riddled if u
say that/. . .cos i dont nid to concentrate, to see d needles in d haystack!/
i load pistols on d first morning,and mob u on d second day. . . with a gun fight/order fo bazookas d third evening, and attack ur 'strong tower' in a 'fort'night/
my organs exercising. . .they studied sharp tips/i felt my mind racing, and my joyful heart leaped/
i wonder how/ ya lines are filled of blunder, man!/maybe cos u wack, but i sit ontop, hope u 'understand'/
u want some freedom of speech?/i apply my wisdom of which/i'l poach d statue of liberty, and bring u a figure of speech/
am still legit/so i thrill d gees/if they 'resist whats current', i'l bring d heat/
if grip ah stick/i'l make ya leap, when i hit ya hip/afraid. .u'ld b,cos ur heart. . lyk a clumsy DJ. . .will skip a beat/
ya mind at rest/ but my knives are set/ to wipe ya. .wretch/yet on 2nd thoughts, i'l attend meeting of ghosts. .what we discuss abt u . . .is a matter of life and death/
U should take cover at every nook/wen i pose a feiry look/cos even postmasters jitter, when i stamp my very foot!/

oNe!
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2013
crizzy: See. . .me!

d last time i was outline/ i thINK dah waz in cLass nine!/
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2013
crizzy: See. . .me!

d last time i was outline/ i thINK dah waz in cLass nine!/

Damn man. Do you ghost write for modenine?
Re: Flow For Rank by SimplySEA(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Wow... Proud of u guys! Creativity at its peak is what i see here! And d consistency is wow-ing! I visit but quietly! And thunderstorm, good intro in d ba2 of vets (mik vs ibime) a real rumble it is. I jus mis lines from sleak... I wonder what's happened to him! Good job guys! I believe m.i and ice and even d mode would be lurking around to steal "lines", for a possible "hook"!
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Lmfa0! Check..1,2

Mofo! Beta get this <diss> clean<klin> lyk detergents/im alwayz d general yo' still d sergent/so, no c0mment/coz yo' flowz low current!//
the 0nly ice we knw repz d west side connection/so y formin?, get d phuck off..nd bid 4 d next time generation/
i throw punchez that just beat u to death/flowz with hIqh voltage that must heat u to melt/with linez that eat through yo' flesh/damN! Meat l0okz so fresh//
battle you?? That must be an advice letter/coz yo' aint no rapper/even yo' aint gettin' better! . . .//
warn yo'self !...i knw niqqaz be feeling<filling> me lyk im empty/. . .i bAll so rouqh and ah aint talKin rugby/..nw yo' seEin d real crizzy/ time 4 break fast. . .eatin d meal softly!
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2013
dj5naira:

♪♫ Now playing ♪♫ Banky W - ♪♫ Yes/No ♪♫

yes jho0r. . .im to dr0p on saturday. . .plz jawe
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2013
nosa gold:

Damn man. Do you ghost write for modenine?

lmfa0! Yes na. . .hin be ma padi
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2013
SimplySEA: Wow... Proud of u guys! Creativity at its peak is what i see here! And d consistency is wow-ing! I visit but quietly! And thunderstorm, good intro in d ba2 of vets (mik vs ibime) a real rumble it is. I jus mis lines from sleak... I wonder what's happened to him! Good job guys! I believe m.i and ice and even d mode would be lurking around to steal "lines", for a possible "hook"!
word
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2013
mikuz:
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:09pm
On May 23, 2011

You should know my P/
Cuz I flow so deadly/
I'm rocking the MIC/
Repping my town PHC/
You should bounce and flee/
You rap like a refugee/
You dull like teddy bears/
I take you unawares/
I'm a veteran,no bullshitting
Listen
To these missles that am spitting/
hahahahaha Ooooh there's Mikuz!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2013
crizzy:
yes jho0r. . .im to dr0p on saturday. . .plz jawe

Stop begging.
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
ThunderStorm: hahahahaha Ooooh there's Mikuz!!!

in d dayz he studied wackology!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Thunder wicked sha...
he's busy searching d archives for hints to woo vets!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2013
Im the clever vet/ so you better rest/ in your quest to topple this ever-first/
The athlete is as 'worn out' as his sweater dress/ never won the marathon . now hes standin' akimbo . . . inshort 'he and last' would always be forever friends/
Cos even in the latest FFRankings . . . hes still positioned 24th like the letter X!/

Y'all must hear this/ saw only him in his mercedes/ the shy brat pleases himself he needs remedy/
Never could deny this . was caught with his pant down . . . frolickin' with his flared p.enis!/

Christ! how I diss with so much passion/ and put fighters in ward cuz my words' in action/ cos even if 'tis a pet battle . . . ma beast is still a known baron/
This Simon aint helpin' him . . . so he should carry his cross/ no room to relieve pain of the Charley horse/ cuz he won't survive the fire breath from my Komodo dragon!/

Your a b.itch! Sharap-Ova/ im not that cheat in Argentina/ but I rep the hood . the street Maradona/
But if you belligerent priest tryna manoeuvre . i'd fracture your collar blade . . . when I spray chips on ya shoulder!/

So don't frown/ when I say lets slow down/ cos I aint that Akwa-Ibom bloke from Uyo town/
But suppose beef were puppy breeds and I, a carnivore . . . i'd be devourin' raw chinese dawg meat . if I chow down!/

I successfully scribe punchlines that blow niggas/ spray gaseous wordplays that choke riffraffs/ with submarine flows that goes deeper/
So far . your puffin' ciphers is a case of almost . but not quite . . . close, but no cigar!/

Im that educated and luxurious boss . and you? a cheap van lorry/ no ghost rappers . . . I still write for me/
And the reason my scripts is always filled with resoundin' punches . . . is cos i've read and mastered The Big B.ang Theory!/

Im tough and rude, homie/ while the dwarf is short and too nosy/ plus his talks are too phony/
So we won't fall for the tower of lies the con tells us . . . even if he builds tall c.ock and bull storeys!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2013
@mikuz...
I think this is hoa that Nosa's verse is supposed to be constructed..
if he do it this way,he'll have upto 12lines in it

Nosa
I school rookies/ . . and abuse newbies /
even with your "mp3 in a freezer" . you wouldn't make "cool music"/
I never play/ . . I'm here to stay/
your "song sounded weak" . . like "m.I's se7en days"/
This bro's a beast/ . . before I blow this kiss/
let me remind you "I'm like a full river" . . I "flow with ease"/
Nosa's ill with the rhymes/ . . you be feeling ma lines/
You fakes appear as angels... When there's a demon inside/
I'm a tough star/ . . think you got cars?/
you would think I was a "chocolate delivery van" the way i "drop bars"/
Niggas love sshit I spit/. . You're dumb with the ink/
attach "your brain to your ddick"... I guess its ffuck what you think/
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2013
e-Iceberg:

in d dayz he studied wackology!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Thunder wicked sha...
he's busy searching d archives for hints to woo vets!
Lmaoooo!
. . Just saw it then decided to post it, to remind him where he came from. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
#yawns#
Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Ema prince: @mikuz...
I think this is hoa that Nosa's verse is supposed to be constructed..
if he do it this way,he'll have upto 12lines in it

Nosa
I school rookies/ . . and abuse newbies /
even with your "mp3 in a freezer" . you wouldn't make "cool music"/
I never play/ . . I'm here to stay/
your "song sounded weak" . . like "m.I's se7en days"/
This bro's a beast/ . . before I blow this kiss/
let me remind you "I'm like a full river" . . I "flow with ease"/
Nosa's ill with the rhymes/ . . you be feeling ma lines/
You fakes appear as angels... When there's a demon inside/
I'm a tough star/ . . think you got cars?/
you would think I was a "chocolate delivery van" the way i "drop bars"/
Niggas love sshit I spit/. . You're dumb with the ink/
attach "your brain to your ddick"... I guess its ffuck what you think/

nicely put..easier on the eyes..nice technical structure..ok bars

oNe
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2013
@dbr
e don tey o! why u dey retire when there is no pension to collect?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ema prince: @dbr
e don tey o! why u dey retire when there is no pension to collect?

Leave DBR jor! I bet one diss verse will bring him out of retirement. I officially retired 2 years ago but Im still called to spit intermittently. Diss DBR and see if he won't respond. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Loads of old niccas arose on NL and started thrashing the more recent ones.... But really, why don't we have a Old niccas and Newbees(who kept the site alive when the old ones went to oblivion)battle to know who's got it.
We can have it on facebook so we don't av a problem with judges.

Cc: Mikuz - Newly crowned king of the vets
Sleakid - affirmed mentor of the newbees
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
ojoawo: Loads of old niccas arose on NL and started thrashing the more recent ones.... But really, why don't we have a Old niccas and Newbees(who kept the site alive when the old ones went to oblivion)battle to know who's got it.
We can have it on facebook so we don't av a problem with judges.

Cc: Mikuz - Newly crowned king of the vets
Sleakid - affirmed mentor of the newbees
word
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
dj5naira:

Stop begging.
ayeite! . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Substitute 4 dis game
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lmfao! Hiphop isnt dead coz im still Alive!
I rule dis game get me a tee-square/d only one who does it beta..av gat to be a me squared/dis dude'z on fire like d hit by p-square/i guesS men's room Z needed 4 us to get a peace here//
im here wit d bat..makin hits like all session/ killin beatz like dont mention/nw i gat much class...lyk i be teachin' smith and wessi0n/tryna survive, while other niggaz be trippin' on misconcepti0ns//
yo' dj?? Pray yo' d0nf end up like miss jay..coz d lame linez u display makez phil may lost his job at d breeze bay!//
tiqht one duck?? Nah im thrashin' p.ussie niqqaz wit these rhymez on c.ock/nw ah stay on d high earth like d ma timez on rock/ rollin on d t0mz..coz im diggin' d nightz of buck//|t0m buck|..
See..im on top of d world! Like apostrophe/oh! im numb fray see?? Yea! Kid. . .dumb prey try using bug sPray! // . . .no sHid! . . .NL get ready!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
LOL . . .
Thunder did you have to do that?
I thought we are friends . . .
I'm hiding that post!!

Lwkmd . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
mikuz: LOL . . .
Thunder did you have to do that?
I thought we are friends . . .
I'm hiding that post!!

Lwkmd . . .
Lwkmd... Sotey i laff fall for gutter.. So na so u self begin abi
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rap maestro: Lwkmd... Sotey i laff fall for gutter.. So na so u self begin abi
Lmao . . . I go ban Thunderstorm.
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
mikuz:
Lmao . . . I go ban Thunderstorm.
no vex
Re: Flow For Rank by OsawaruDanielOsula: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hi everybody, im new here and need someone to teach me the ropes,... i would appreciate if you are not troubled by a friendly spar,....reply to this if interested- Thanks.
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
mikuz, Ibime, Ema prince, dj5naira, nosa gold and ojoawo drop verd for diz ma brawl againt Barrack0barz.. biko!!!i wan knw maybe na me ccum weak or na FB voterz wack!

Mhiztaswaq Tha Ill Barz:

Diss @ ßarrack'OWE'ßarz

cant ßliv am finaly ßatlin diz modafuckinq-ßladder| wid hiz capital mixed wid small letter.. Idiomatic-ßlunder|
Cwiouzly diz primary(prime harry) school dropout needs to further| perharps, like niqerian police.. I'ma jz kill him ßehind ma ßarz and claim he was leqally-murda!!||
ßiko STFU, we knw u cnt rap shit even if yah daily diet was-faece!!| so wid a speed faster dan street-races| i'ma leave u wid more nock dan sleek-laces!| i'll knock u out like John Cena.. Wave ma hand den ßend to say; UNO DEY WATCH-FACE?!!||
Mumu, we all knw until torres die.. Diz "ßa" can neva handle 'nine's| ßuh i flow even ßeta dan rhine| so stop comparinq yah ßarz wid mine| ma ßarz druq n stronq ßuh yah own's weak like vine!!||
so if u still tink u'qan ßeat me.. den how?| e ße like say u don dey qrow winqs now| cuz last tym u try'na spit hot all we hear was 'MEEH'.. no doubt u a cow!| so like farmer.. I'ma be quick to leave "four hole" in yah chest like ama plow!!!||~furrow

oNe

===KEY===

3RD BAR=> torres na striker hin dey wear jersey no.9/nine for chelsea n nine's a qun (lyricaly)
ßa frm barrack0barz
chelsea qet anoda striker hin name na ßa.. So e sure say If torres no leave chelsea ßa no fit wear torres jersey no9..diq!
4TH BAR=> i call ham cow, cuz d quyqet biq head n one kind touqh face wey i no fit explain.. Check diz out, u'll see wetin i dey talk!!
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=368856309863409&id=100002171305566&set=a.164026630346379.41719.100002171305566&refid=56

oNe

BarrackObarz Mos'dope Henry:

***SOME TEXTS MISSING*** --->
MS z part of hz InitiaLs also Standz 4 Microsoft...a window...geht d Play pls...
--->Sidd recentLy whoOped him, SLeak woN him @ ilLSquad
--->Taiwan na One country
. WHAT ELSE
FREESTYLE MOCK@MHISTASWAG
#SpiTz
. . IlL BaRz?? You iz bouh to geht Savaqed/ cus to ur Body, ahm brinqinq
d Damaqez/ PulL WeapoNs nd have ur Chin Ravaqed/ xo ahm goN be kwik to 'drop Mhister' Lyk ahm gettinq Married/enqaqed//

. The Fact u Lame iz CLear/ Dope userNames buh ur Low I.Q iz stilL There/ nd we knOw u up against it Ere/ as SLeak was Fast to 'ShuT M.S' out... withawt 'Closinq Tabz IN WINDOWS'//*MICROSOFT* .

...Leave d DUDE-WITH-RING-NECKS-cus-Hz-NAME-speLLs-WEAK../ ..nd since The FoOL-BrINGz-TeCHz-To-MaiMe-Thz-GEEK.../ ..twil be easy to PULL-STRINGS-ON-DECK-AND-TAME-ur-STREAK../.. talKinq bouh STreakz,when last u 'Tie One' down... WithouT us hearinq bouh an attack oN a NatioN//*'TaiWan Down'* .

Refrain froM drawinq SLuqz/ it ain't ur calLinq; Find sumtyn to do,try pushinq Truckz/ Cus u Lame, nd ur syd has never witnexXed Lucks/ nd against sYdNey, twas daft of u to cLutch Glocks/ nd nt 'Have seed scaTTered' lik3 a CarèfUL FaRMeR!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.