Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,045 members, 7,987,710 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:10 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (942468 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
sleakid: SOMETHING I FELT LIKE SHOWIN Y'ALL
IMMORTALS RAP GROUP FEMCEE FINALS
WINGONIA IKPI dissing CIRCULAR KHIMWHYTE

Instead of facing me, I know u'd RATHER DISS MA FAM/ call me a FANATIC AND SCAM/...buh AFTER DIS...YA DAMNED/ I always wondered
why u kept giving ur ppussy out, until I saw that ur pic with the FATHER CHRISMAS CAP!/ See ITS AH FACT/ Guys treat khim the way BRATS TREAT TOYS/ slap her A$$ WITH JOY/ Maybe, dats d 'west life', since her A$$ DEPLOYED/ cos she moves from 'boys to men' men to boys now she even thinks dat its 'Fun' wen she ffucks dem "BACK STREE BOYS"!!!/ But wait...Who accepted this ARTISAN HERE?/ A bbitch that's LACKING THA FLARE/ when am done we won't see white like the teeth of em 3rd generation AFRICAN MEN!/ I look at the FACTS AM STUNNED/ u culd be FAT AND SHORT/ u culd be SMART OR DUMB/ wait... inFACT YA DUMB/ buh wetin pain me be say how can khim "white" be BLACK AS FFUCK?!!//////
Den posed in her CHOIR TOP/ n suit forming holy A$$ FOR CHURCH/ but FORGIVE ME/ I look at UR LYRICS/
U go call me bbitch, ppussy, llesbo say am FORBIDDEN/....still climb altar for church on sunday say WORSHIP HIM!/ BBitch who are u WORSHIPPING!/
I swear na GOD GO PUNISH KHIM!!!!/
And I know u LAZY AND HOPING/ to PHASE ME....NA STORY/ Wait are u also dating drulz?? Cos I heard of a 2yr old murda case involvin "CASEY ANTHONY / abi "K.C N TONY"!!!/ (khim circular) BBitch! Battling me is a DISASTER/ I weep for ur RRETARD BARS/ Sid, pills, hunter all ruined ur WEAK A$$ RAP/ Now ur number of losses is high, buh u claim u'v not been beaten, tryna 'hide the number' like scratch panels in RECHARGE CARDS!!!/ Buh that INFANT RAP/ the-caps-lock, n nnigga-talks don't change the fact that u gat a BABY'S
CONCIENCE/ u can't raise ur voice, and u talk of RAISING YOUR TECHS?/...stop
FAKING...FORGET/ U write like a 'man', Tink like a 'bbitch'.u MAYBE OPRESED u culd get to a ttoilet and be confused whether to enter the "LADIES OR GENTS"!!!/ Am BLAZING MORE TECHS/ see I RAP DISCREET/ pull sumtn out ur 'heart'...dats a MAGIC TRICK!/ nd quit running around ill script, u don't satisfy with the A$$ N' SSHIIT/ ....So When I saw ur waec result, see F9 full ground ..no be say u no sabi book, buh u BAD WITH SCRIPTS!!!/ FACT IS THIS/ False personals? I'v been THROUGH ALL THIS SSHIT/ but u?....u need NEW UNDDIES, BBITCH!!/ Too many ddick holes in em, ur jes a "big hhoe", that shuld b used in clearing the BUSH ON SLEAK'S DDICK!!!/ Buh In tis finals i MAKE THA RULES/ I beat u, den bring it back LIKE DEJAVU U gat an ugu nyash...its Flat, gat stretch marks AND A TATOO/ When sleak pummels u hard....all we see is sumtn "black haired with a red a$$" LIKE A BABOON!/ FACE THA TRUTH/...we dopeys dont come round u, we don't want stupidty INFECTING US/ now u pretend like u RESENTING US/ its y its sleak u DEPENDING ON/....he brings his ddick, u automatically bring ur bbutt, We culd say u gat an "auto bbutt" that shuld be fighting DECEPTICONS!!/ (Autobot)
VS
CIRCULAR KHIMWHYTE dissing WINGONIA IKPI

This dry-girl-is,/ not a tight-vet-please../
she only jumps on posts to insult or
hype-textcees/ so mindless-if,/ she talks abt 'screwing nnuts into peoples
sockets"... its cos d bbitch is into "eye-
service!!//
shes the type to shun her duties justa
spit-weird-about-wwhores/ insultin Pelt
and Gloria of havin big-heads-and-round-bbutts,/ but see-girl-ya-daft-thoughts,/ were totally ignored! ...cos you're too small to be noticed,like midgets-around-us//
but wait a minute o,..

I hear say u dey pack-some-real-guns,/ wit gats-on-each-runs, / to blast-on-ill- scums,,/...so how animetum manage snatch-ur-weapons?/ cos for una brawl we just dey see 'wreck everywhere .like say u be Dafur-region//
You're just a bbastard-cretin,/ that is wack-at-spitting,/ u won a few noobs, dont tink ure a master-winnie,/ stop d gangsta- lyrics ,/ if u're ever 'assumed mean' ... its just math-statistics,/
see, dis type-of-rookie-lies,/ she writes-her-groupie-lines,/ but still nobody hypes-her-stupid-guys,/ my nines snipe-ur-spooky-eyes,/ and 'crack open ur temple' like when christ-was-crucified//
Come-on-lets-think,/ From-ur-best-pic,/ u slim, com get two smalls balls 4corner I swear u fit call-ur-self-ddick,/but-honestly,/ u nor-correct-sleak,/ wen him say ur wide ppussy dey "opened to every damned soul",we fit call am "bottomless-pit''//
If she dont quit-her-rants/ I'l put the 'herb under this flow' like river-plants/ ... or better still, prove winnie is a ppussy wen I take off her bigger-pants/ ....
Cos dey rate her as the babe-with-bad-scripts/ and she starts feelin great-with-wack-spits,./ but at Phreaks, Comfort was actually breaking-yah-ribs.../ With swift punches dat' made her see stars like bitches dating-artistes.../
wat a stinking-fool../im swinging- tools,/ to split wing-in-twos,/ while knives leave her brain drippin-juice,/ cos khim steady "cutting i" without winking-dudes/
I'll smack-da-dweeb,/ with crack-tactics,../ im a badder-beast,/ we all knw her bars-are-weak,/ numero famz are always helpin the bbastard-bbitch,/ so if dey say she sick is cos she cant do witat d Fam-assist,// <pharmacist>
C-KhimWhyte
ENJOY

Goddamn!!!

These chicks finish each other.

I can't even call it.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
I look at the FACTS AM STUNNED/ u culd be FAT AND SHORT/ u culd be SMART OR DUMB/ wait... inFACT YA DUMB/ buh wetin pain me be say how can khim "white" be BLACK AS FFUCK?!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Buh In tis finals i MAKE THA RULES/ I beat u, den bring it back LIKE DEJAVU U gat an ugu nyash...its Flat, gat stretch marks AND A TATOO/
Come-on-lets-think,/ From-ur-best-pic,/ u slim, com get two smalls balls 4corner I swear u fit call-ur-self-ddick,/
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
YO! YO! YO!

ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT!
GENTLY...I SAID GENTLY DOWN THE STRIZZEM! cool cool grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
On a serious note. who wants to battle? cool

and get slayed! cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
lol @ one fo0l posting tupac lyrics on here! grin
he even posted pac's name @ the top!

ahahahahahaha grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2013

Y'all niggas hardly super/ while I'm harder than an army trooper/
and raps that I author/ beat your hyperactive disorder/ . . into a calming stupor!/
Walk in the club. . .ladies think I'm a charming suitor/
till I pull my pants down. . .and shyte on the dance floor. . .party pooper!!/
I'm the King of Kings/ A macabre ruler/
So when I raise my sword/ if you don't praise the Lord/ . . then you must be saving breath. . for the Hallelujah!/
I value silence/ so noisemakers will get subjected to Aluu violence/
I kill a nigga. . . then kill niggas who come to bury him. . .like Agagu's pilots!!/
Been tryna pass the crown, but none of y'all merit this ish/
so I might hang on. . . till my son inherit this ish/
And if y'all protest against the King. . . I'ma convert my reign. . . into an Emperorship!!/
Any nigga in an angry tirade/ will get strangled and slayed/ when I handle my blade/
And since the Soviets took a monkey when they travelled to space/
. . .I'ma hire Russian goons/ to deport y'all baboons/. . .to the planet of Apes!!!/
I'm simply raw/ My trigger finger kill em all/
When I deliver force/ that collapse the Empire State building to a single floor/
I shoot dude in the @ss and make the nigga fall/
Cos my bullet hit so many 'Gee bootys'. . . you'd swear I was fighting in Somalian civil war!!/
(Djiboutis)
Everything I spit, they deem it as brilliance/ I pee on you minions/
What you know about trips to Italy. . . eating sardines with Sardinians?/
What you know about eating parmesan/ with Parma Ham?/
Diss me in your local lingo. . .and I'll castrate your mother tongue. . .in your fatherland!/
You better eulogise a sage/ as I brutalise the stage/
I'm from a long line of Ijaw slavetraders. . . so it's in my DNA to dehumanise a slave!/
Our martyrs bled/ so Tompolo had to spark the lead/
From Boyloaf to grown men. . .now we in Aso Rock. . .eating cassava 'bread'!!/
While all you punks is starving/
Y'all chickens better duck . . .when our guns is sparking/
I'm the uncle charming/
that'll run up on ya pops. . .while he reading the 'newspaper'. . . and 'punch' your 'guardian'!/
5 years, still this tyrant stand/ spitting fire from his diaphragm/
King of Kings. . . Waridabo I of Nairaland!/

oNe

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ibime: .

and raps that I author/ beat your hyperactive disorder/ . . into a calming stupor!/
So when I raise my sword/ if you don't praise the Lord/ . . then you must be saving breath. . for the Hallelujah!/
I kill a nigga. . . then kill niggas who come to bury him. . .like Agagu's pilots!!/
And if y'all protest against the King. . . I'ma convert my reign. . . into an Emperorship!!/
Any nigga in an angry tirade/ will get strangled and slayed/ when I handle my blade/
I'ma hire Russian goons/ to deport y'all baboons/. . .to the planet of Apes!!!/
When I deliver force/ that collapse the Empire State building to a single floor/
Cos my bullet hit so many 'Gee bootys. . . you'd swear I was fighting in Somalian civil war!!/
(Djiboutis)
Diss me in your local lingo. . .and I'll castrate your mother tongue. . .in your fatherland!/
I'm from a long line of Ijaw slavetraders. . . so it's in my DNA to dehumanise a slave!/
I'm the uncle charming/
that'll run up on ya pops. . .while he reading the 'newspaper'. . . and 'punch' your 'guardian'!/

oNe

one question....WHO BORN THIS GUY
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mikuz,set up a thread. Enigma vs carnage. 20lines
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ibime:

grin
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013

Cos my bullet hit so many 'Gee bootys'. . . you'd swear I was fighting in Somalian civil war!!/
(Djiboutis)

I'm the uncle charming/

oNe

LWBMB!!! This nigga makes a punch outta everything danng!!
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
good verse, but y'all overhyping it.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
UlqU3: good verse, but y'all overhyping it.

i agree grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Ibime: .You better eulogise a sage/ as I brutalise the stage/

oNe

this one almost eluded me.. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Beemhan(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2013
d mor i think i'v seen evrythin ibime has to offer. d mor he surprises me wit mind blowin ish
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2013

. . .I'ma hire Russian goons/ to deport y'all baboons/. . .to the planet of Apes!!!/
(Djiboutis)
I'm the uncle charming/

oNe

Nice! Real nice!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Mieye007: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2013

(Djiboutis)

I'm the uncle charming/

oNe
Nice punchlines.
Proudly Ijaw
Re: Flow For Rank by Mieye007: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2013

(Djiboutis)

I'm the uncle charming/

oNe
Nice punchlines.
Proudly Ijaw
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2013

grin grin grin Cruelty
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pffftt...just normal punches yall overhyping...,mtchw,av seen better verses from him...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hasnt eaten beef for months yet hin they form actor and Hulk Hogan/ but that was ah forewarn sign/
ZENTEL, else his sto~Mac would start shootin' out maggots . . .
cos worms already ''kicking the tummy from inside'' . . . . like acts of an unborn child!/

Ur trash or ya popcorn style/ shows you not even good at proximate slang-penning/
U contestants cant nose out ma jungle usin' a compass . . . .
To locate D tent symbol . . . . . you make use of either Google or Gulder Ultimate Search engines/

But who's that considerate staff yearning/ Islamic sects would say . . . eat any beast but be satisfied/
I draft with no intent to bubble up a challenge . . . but if he'd dare Lather . ima capture him with rope, feed him grass . . . . . . for the next Feast of the Sacrifice/

If its advanced rhymes . this priest nor fit carry last/ . when I throw my fist . you'd think I flung launchers/
My blow skills kills plus 'tis educative and entertainin'
. . . so while I bear Ashley Theophane . . . . y'all bunch o' Young Punchers!/

But since he just a sport lover/ and not a strong boxer/ i'd pardon the forerunner/ with a quick free . cos a homely prewritten could dislodge his bones/
Im an international model . . .
You desperadoes could getaway with a runway freestyle . . . . . but u gotta pay ma agents to watch me pose/

Swatch me dose/ cos no time to waste ...see, I got a town to erase/ leave the underground rapper bound to his fate/
And if you worshippers tryna 'Lift him up higher' . . . I seize the pulley from ur hands and mechanically lower him down to his base/

Must be too drunk and tensed to write . . hes now so in haste/ cant handle pen ..you'd laugh at the way he will struggle/ Boy! checkout the pace in his toddle/
How can you claim u got light-bulb ideas when ur lyrically yet to outshine me
Don't make that grave mistake to say ur a Star . . . . ima jes end ya life breakin' the bottle!/

FFR is Death Race and um scalin' the hurdle/ you never improve . . . u gettin' dull, dumb and dumber/
But its not our fault that we can't feel your lines . . . .
You always end your verses with oNe . . . . which clearly proves your just fond of writin' Numb-bars/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lyrically hit a verse like a gun with a hollow tip. While these cats be constipated like hemorrhoids they ain't dropping shìt. Verbally shooting bullets with a banana clip/ attached to a glock-9. Hot-rhyme. Like thermal fusion unclogging a blocked-mind/ from the temperamental deficiency. My flow comes off the dome like dandruff confronted by head and shoulders contingency/ consignment of syllables. More defiant than criminals. That hits them with verses that be the biblical's/ while they remain inflatable. Handicapped while I be handy capable/ ambidextrous bringing doom with my opposable thumbs. Leaving them stunned. When my solar rays flow shines more graphic then the sun leave them out punned/ with punch lines more powerful than mike tyson's hook. Leaving them shook. More than a judge passing a sentence holding the holy book.done
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Carnage,are you still battling
Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Looking for a battle

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2013

(Djiboutis)
I'm the uncle charming/

oNe

The pinnacle of Creativity!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
na wa. so i go dey beg for thread again. chai. carnage,dont be pissed,that is nigeria for you
. that is nigeria for you
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ima sage worthy in ma duty/ what you do in public still amuse me/
A word of advice from a human/ to that dickless prick or worse still a jewman/ who claim ableman/ but yet can't make love to a woman/
stop beatin' around the Bush . . . . insert the drumstick in her pusssy!/

We almost brought a Mord Sith with our music/ cos with a pillow alarm-clock . how come u slept 4 days?/
Ma 'thick-talk' shows im time conscious . . .
If this meetin' is Soul Calibur 6 . . . my Minutes will brutalize you inna sec Vs what you kept for days!/

Im gonna insult you pest or preys/ 'fore the cat call on his dead president or meow~ZIK ...im already deformin' a bastard/
You clean sweeped the stage . . .
All the Grammies, Oscars, BET, Golden Melody, and MTV Awards . . . . is for being a coward!!!!!/

if Charles is weak, ma 100.5 free~quency is gon leave Ray Powered/ even Jayceon Taylor would see and believe this/
My grassy apartment been transformed ...from a treeless room into a forest of bush meat . . . .
cos outta trillions of great hunters who promised to kill The Game . . . . . . 'twas only I, who killed it/

Those powdered soap opera . bubbles up from ma Klin wit/ so I aint tryna prophesy so U don't say um predictin' . im just kidding/ I smell signs of future e-Vents from these shrewd ol' gents/
so I ask ...should we say the presence of Ojoawo, Opuses, Ofoka . . . is a good O-Men/

Got no mood problem/ my account contains 1 and many zeros innit . . . how I practically acquire binaries/
BUSTED a lotta peeps who bit in time past/ and CLOSED THEIR CHAPTERS/ . . . . still interested in their catchy records? ...tell me, and i'd fling you their Vampire Diaries/

Kinda gotten into diss thing that I am firing/ these juniors drop nursery rhyme and spit senior phlegm/
No cause for sirens . those tertiaries won't live long here/
cos for every Methuselahs that appear . . . . Know I got 969 ways to diss~figure 'em/

Brain everfresh why I always spew new news to diss figureheads/ you'd reap no pun if you sow empty ideas/
I love to call girls by their cute names . . .
So I can claim I got 'plenty of thoughts' . . . without saying so many 'hi~dears!'/
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
D

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
_RING RING
I always wander away from the place..
But the b1tch keeps Calling me back/
tempting me too to be forming me bad/
where you'll see meanest peepz warning mean lads/
those mean lads, that'll call maestro wacks..
If not for God.. Tribune's headline go don be 'Nairaland Netcees bully running being mad'/
but I am a vegetarian..
So i no go chop beef you got paid, for performing in chad/
response to summon/
to come meet dopeheads wey fit kill titans by throwing less puns to someone/
I envy the dopes but
at times....
I imagine what would happened if God blessed Guns to commons/
every peepz will have their chest gone to war mahn/
I smoke big wraps/
just to hide my embarrasment.. My entire body couldn't poke big laps/
of dope, thick lads/
that doesn't hesitate to call back for any coke, weed ads/
before..
i lost my reason to live/
but was consoled, that you'll be left with kings

ifl we give all resin to chiefs/
its the truth.. I could poison all messing those peepz/
but, ama beast
so, you shouldn't come to me if there's no other person to beef/
you gonna end up f**ked..
Cos like in a p*rn making, before b.anging,we have costumieres dressing those milfs/
_
I was always told ''I'm amazing just the way I am''/
then I remembered Bruno mars sang the track for me/
so I went to the gym and told the engineers to set the rack wor-kin/
I wanna have big Biceps like uncle 5Naira/
and throw hard punches, so I told farmers to sell their starch to me/
I'm talking of someone and I know 'he'll figure' before I bash tommy/
the person wey him hand no dey rest for my case../
acting like a krow-krow patient... You don't have to hint before he'll scratch fo me/
abeg... This display is for charity, but he'll be the f**ka you'll dash money/
he has raised the weaklings/
now they blaze the blistering /
and you can now see them wella in 3D...
Like when Naija dey play match and you praise the big screen/
shout out to flow for rank/
for making a hot magma outta peepz here... If you wanna rob a bank, you'on need a grenade../
just take one of em there and then light em and they'll blow for bank//
AM I AMONG...?
No you're not.. You're their timer, you end their explosion.
.PEACE
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Rap maestro: I wanna have big Biceps like uncle 5Naira/
and throw hard punches, so I told farmers to sell their starch to me/

cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2013
dj5naira:

cool
uncle 5Naira
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rap maestro: uncle 5Naira

That's my nephew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.