Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (927366 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Scoop . . .

12 Dec.
ThePrekky vs Ema Prince

13 Dec.
Ibime vs Winner between Thunderstorm and Animetum
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
ThePrekky:
bro we've seen it countlessly naaw... e don do
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t9yY6CcHC8Y/UFoTEmutSpI/AAAAAAAAANQ/4gsKy2PMsEA/s1600/ZX+1-11+The+Laugh.jpg[/img]
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

I drop wack heads/. . . so u's not a force ah fear/ head up to ur home with Guns and tecs/. .so Like hopsin. . This" lunatic 'll be banging on ur door". . . And now thats a 'Knock Madness!!/

Quacks in real life and the only duck on paper/ perhaps, the baddo solely comes for payback/
'fore he came in ta BANG, shudda glanced the gate poster, and re-read the imprints . . . . I Don't Open Doors For Strangers!!!/

Knew of someone with wicked setups and a bad plan/ guess he took his name as a sharp lad/
You cannot be яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢ . . . . when u keep repeatin' similar sounds like a madman/

Deceives himself feelin' flawless/ . despite his silly offense/
everybody know say ''Luna-thick'' . . . no be crazy person, but when milk is condensed/

I act a b.itch, unleashin' suspense/ . what a man can do, a woman can do better is a bitter say/
my battle cry pieces ''Luna'' . . . im sindel with the Killer Wail/

A lil bit of twister tales/ no one would do diss, even wit full time with/
the typa Busta who could Rhyme Lunatic . . . not cos im 'beastly ill' albeit this 'Jura~sick' . . . with looser nick/

Not to make the other dude panic/ ima kind, generous, and witty bloke rich ole being/
No one mind 'em but I personally 'll water Seed . . . 'til he grows into a Tree/

cos that pauper phucks monkey/ none honours him/
Witches love to visit him cos hes ''small, black and can be easily Pressed'' . . . . aaw too bad, 'Poor, poor sid!'/

The mourner clown/ up here, we'd tear him up & down/
He'd prolly sprout victories 'below the surface' . . . . cos seed is most favorable to germinate, when its buried underground!/

beat you on any festive period, Christmas or Halloween/ this one no be magomago win/
need to holla Dr. 90210 to remove of all of dem, cos I have swallowed sid/

now to that shallow pig/ the vegetarian whos still the same dirty being alien/
notjustok, Raph is a diseased animal . . . who has to be properly treated by this veterinarian/

deaden him with lowercut that'd blow his corpse higher/ and after buryin' this wholly born biter/
dudes would weep over the fictional b.itch . . . a similar case of Tony Mourn~tana/

DJ5 inna party now with badder magas/ shufflin' b'tween albums & smarter starters/
♫now playin' the fifth single from Blessed♪ . . . the way homo screw jeezies a$$, rather than writhe ...the gay screams ♪Ada, Ada!/♫
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Smh,,,,, much Respect to Prekky, that is the only neutral dude here.. I have never seen such open display of monopoly propaganda anywhere in this world except here in nairaland... You lazy people won't go anywhere else to battle, u sit here and endorse the dick of a fellow human...... Ibime altered the numbere of words per line when he asked for it to be longer, nobody complained, he allowed U3 verse to stand cause he felt it wasn't a real threat, now let's be sincere, if u can allow 40bars to stand then why cry over 37bars from blaqbones Accept bro, you knew u had no chance, don't tell us about the football ish excuses about u3 bars...... You claim its just a tourney so why drag urself into exchanging words with a so called kid?? Bro deal with it, u were in a hot soup and u openly bought urself out of it and since ibime have spoken, the whole nairaland will bow..... Smh, u all need to change this attitude,,,, not cool at all......its not a rivalry but he requested that u guys take it to the indians or americans, if u feel facebook is for kids and infested with rogues then accept and av a match somewhere else and clear ur name.. There is no age or bragging right in a text beef,,,, enu o se durela..... If e sure for u, prove it....... And for u cunts talking about how corrupt facebook is, Mikus came there and got whooped by u3 and a texcee who retired 3years ago called "Huge chiemeze" but he latter won Blaqbone twice in two different groups and reached the finals of RG kings tourney so what are u guys saying? If he was hated that much or if fb was currupt that much, would this av happened U all need a rethink, its the least u can do....

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
mikuz: Scoop . . .

12 Dec.
ThePrekky vs Ema Prince

13 Dec.
Ibime vs Winner between Thunderstorm and Animetum
mmh!..prekky will unleash all the bars he's been saving on me
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
A lotta new guys ranting up and down..this is the result of pre haboured hatred like prekky put it...as for the line stretching thing,it makes a verse boring to read and it won't look like a rap verse anymore.i wonder how y'all enjoy reading em.
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
And pls let's cut the crap,,,, rhymelunatic is the only judge here with questionable prospects.. Cut the crap about u winning ink, we all know he is so lazy nowadays and doesn't take battle seriously, u can see from his recent losses, those he lost to, rhymelunatic is not fit to even lace their shoes not to talk of ink himself..... Bro I mean no disrespect, but I can bet with my life if need be that you will battle ink 50times and u won't get to draw one criterial if he is half serious provided you are the one writing ur bars..... Your highest profile Fluke win ever so you can feel fly...Besides that shows you that facebook is not about dick humping, u came from nowhere and fluke won a respected and loved vet like ink,, I bet that will never happen here in nairaland against ibime.. Even if ibime drops ABCD to Z, the judges will find something Unique about the way he wrote the ABCD

Pardon me, aint u the same rhymelunatic dat got ass whooped in Rg master league tourney? Bro u av no right to even brag about winning ink, u yourself won't bet on yourself if you are told to stake on a battle against ink........ If people are talking, please don't.....

Its just pathetic that u can be a judge in this high profile tourney...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Couple of old niggas roaming here with baseless facts,,,,, talking about stretching, do you get bored listening or reading lines from rap battles of cannibus,cassidy, solomon kane etc? If you don't ,then ur claims are invalid cause certainly they drop nothing less than 36bars at least for the first round for that matter...sometimes they aint even restricted, they drop until someone bows out and I for sure don't get bored reading them... So?
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos: And pls let's cut the crap,,,, rhymelunatic is the only judge here with questionable prospects..
Pardon me, aint u the same rhymelunatic dat got ass whooped in Rg master league tourney?
Its just pathetic that u can be a judge in this high profile tourney...

Hi, In that same master league, I remember whooping every person in my group till I got Knocked out in another stage.
And also the fact about lazy ink, is it my business? Are u cr@zy?? In that same tourney I whooped ink, I also remember whooping Lino Bawse, a member of the judges, so whut u saying?? You're pointless.the Co-ordinator appointed me not you take ur rants to FB we don't know you.
PS::: In your next reply, please drop ur facebook name so I can know the bozo I'm talking to.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos: Smh,,,,, much Respect to Prekky, that is the only neutral dude here.. I have never seen such open display of monopoly propaganda anywhere in this world except here in nairaland... You lazy people won't go anywhere else to battle, u sit here and endorse the dick of a fellow human...... Ibime altered the numbere of words per line when he asked for it to be longer, nobody complained, he allowed U3 verse to stand cause he felt it wasn't a real threat, now let's be sincere, if u can allow 40bars to stand then why cry over 37bars from blaqbones Accept bro, you knew u had no chance, don't tell us about the football ish excuses about u3 bars...... You claim its just a tourney so why drag urself into exchanging words with a so called kid?? Bro deal with it, u were in a hot soup and u openly bought urself out of it and since ibime have spoken, the whole nairaland will bow..... Smh, u all need to change this attitude,,,, not cool at all......its not a rivalry but he requested that u guys take it to the indians or americans, if u feel facebook is for kids and infested with rogues then accept and av a match somewhere else and clear ur name.. There is no age or bragging right in a text beef,,,, enu o se durela..... If e sure for u, prove it....... And for u cunts talking about how corrupt facebook is, Mikus came there and got whooped by u3 and a texcee who retired 3years ago called "Huge chiemeze" but he latter won Blaqbone twice in two different groups and reached the finals of RG kings tourney so what are u guys saying? If he was hated that much or if fb was currupt that much, would this av happened U all need a rethink, its the least u can do....

Why not allow him 50 bars or even 100?

Mscheew.

Mikuz calmly told the ninja to cut 10 lines but he can't cos there's no contest if he does.

So because U3 got away with 40 lines, theres one rule for Ibime and another rule for the rest?

Do you know the chaos that would have been caused if I made noise about U3? Exactly what's happening now. The tourney would have been in disarray.

And by the way, scores is 3-2 even with his 38 bars.

Trust me, there's no controversy here except a scared cat who cannot fight evenly.

And for the record, I think his verse is wack and semi-literate. Virtually nothing rhymed in his verse unless rapped in colo English. And all his wordplay was in kpako English as well. I would have penalised him severely if I was a judge.
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Hi, In that same master league, I remember whooping every person in my group till I got Knocked out in another stage.
And also the fact about lazy ink, is it my business? Are u cr@zy?? In that same tourney I whooped ink, I also remember whooping Lino Bawse, a member of the judges, so whut u saying?? You're pointless.the Co-ordinator appointed me not you take ur rants to FB we don't know you.
PS::: In your next reply, please drop ur facebook name so I can know the bozo I'm talking to.

You were paired in a group of wacks, so? When u met some one a little dope, you were beating black and blue.... Hahaha, Lino bawse, come on bro, this are glads that av not battled in 3 or 4 years.... Bro, like I told u, you won't bet on yourself if you are told to stake on a brawl against ink.... Ur stupidity is plain and you are extreamly wack.... I can't imagin who nominated u to be a judge of this high profile tourney
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: mmh!..prekky will unleash all the bars he's been saving on me
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: mmh!..prekky will unleash all the bars he's been saving on me
Lmao. bro I can't. I find it hard to use a line I've allocated for someone on another person xcpt in few cases,, that's why my opponents' home runs annoyed me more.. 48 lines wasted!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Damn... S.hit is messed up
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rhymelunatic,,,,, You were paired in a group of wacks, so? When u met some one a little dope, you were beating black and blue.... Hahaha, Lino bawse, come on bro, this are glads that av not battled in 3 or 4 years.... Bro, like I told u, you won't bet on yourself if you are told to stake on a brawl against ink.... Ur stupidity is plain and you are extreamly wack.... I can't imagin who nominated u to be a judge of this high profile tourney
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ibime:

Why not allow him 50 bars or even 100?

Mscheew.

Mikuz calmly told the ninja to cut 10 lines but he can't cos there's no contest if he does.

So because U3 got away with 40 lines, theres one rule for Ibime and another rule for the rest?

Do you know the chaos that would have been caused if I made noise about U3? Exactly what's happening now. The tourney would have been in disarray.

And by the way, scores is 3-2 even with his 38 bars.

Trust me, there's no controversy here except a scared cat who cannot fight evenly.

And for the record, I think his verse is wack and semi-literate. Virtually nothing rhymed in his verse unless rapped in colo English. And all his wordplay was in kpako English as well. I would have penalised him severely if I was a judge.

Hummm, Ibime, you didn't complain then against u3, don't you feel it will be more respect gained if you also didn't complain on blaq? Dudu you keep contradicting yourself, now you are saying his bars are wack, so why complain? Since it is very wack, let him drop his 50 lines since it wouldn't matter cause you still gonna win, that will be another rep, ibime beat blaq with 27lines like u are bragging now against u3... Besides u consider his rhymes wack yet he has two votes, does it mean that u don't also believe in the prowess of the judges? Dude you got no point here... I won't bother myself if am sure my 2lines can beat someone else 60lines and I would avoid what I tried to avoid the first time by not complaining against u3.. So u avoided this drama against u3 just for you to display it against blaq? Impressive
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos bro. what's d sense in resurrecting a dead issue? see how u3 acted cool and his issue was frozen in its tracks... we all r Tryna do same here so pls just let everything fly. the mistakes have been made, we r all re tracing our steps so pls chill bro.
-
better still, try not to let your next post contain any of these words: blaq, ibime, rhymelunatic, nl, fb, wack. It would help d cause so much more

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
From his own verse i read..rhyme lunatic is far better than him!!!..i wonder why all the hatred on luna..dude is even scared of revealing his fb i.d,instead..he choose to hide behind unknown i.d...i suspect it may be a double i.d stuff
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: From his own verse i read..rhyme lunatic is far better than him!!!..i wonder why all the hatred on luna..dude is even scared of revealing his fb i.d,instead..he choose to hide behind unknown i.d...i suspect it may be a double i.d stuff

God Bless You
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Hummm, Ibime, you didn't complain then against u3, don't you feel it will be more respect gained if you also didn't complain on blaq? Dudu you keep contradicting yourself, now you are saying his bars are wack, so why complain? Since it is very wack, let him drop his 50 lines since it wouldn't matter cause you still gonna win, that will be another rep, ibime beat blaq with 27lines like u are bragging now against u3... Besides u consider his rhymes wack yet he has two votes, does it mean that u don't also believe in the prowess of the judges? Dude you got no point here... I won't bother myself if am sure my 2lines can beat someone else 60lines and I would avoid what I tried to avoid the first time by not complaining against u3.. So u avoided this drama against u3 just for you to display it against blaq? Impressive

It's my prerogative bro. If I'm the one sinned against and the situation pass without drama, there's no point making a drama, but it's my prerogative to do so if I feel ninjas are taking the piss.

My bars are mostly technically flawless. I give ninjas like U3, Mikuz, Prekky, Thunder, Ema props for that as well. Most times, theres not a word out of place. What I won't stand for is a lazy unpolished netcee like Blaqbonez making making technical fouls all over the place, from his very first line to his last (rhyming 'bars' with 'class', rhyming 'dumb kid' with 'bros cheek' - these are his first two bars - check his verse from start to finish - technical fouls throughout). I won't stand for şuch netcee making a mockery of skill with lazy wordplay like Bug Larry etc and trying to bumble through by writing way over the line limit and using lazy wordplay all over the place to sneak a win and impress the gullible. It makes mockery of true skill. It's what I used to call "the Sleakid effect", before he improved himself.

He's already broken at least 20 technical rules in that battle, I'm not going to allow him add ten lines ontop of that. It's my prerogative.
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
ThePrekky: topcos bro. what's d sense in resurrecting a dead issue? see how u3 acted cool and his issue was frozen in its tracks... we all r Tryna do same here so pls just let everything fly. the mistakes have been made, we r all re tracing our steps so pls chill bro.
-
better still, try not to let your next post contain any of these words: blaq, ibime, rhymelunatic, nl, fb, wack. It would help d cause so much more

Seen, I was just stating a fact since peeps here feel they are John Champion and can give a full analysis on some crap here... Anyway I rest my case till when further aggreviated
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Smh............. Dz tourney z 4 fun....see as guys carry mata put 4 head.......d dudez involve r mute whl d riders r busy ridinq......

Atleast d 2ruth 4 1nce wnt hurt

wat's d fun of battling when we've already know d winner
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Smh............. Dz tourney z 4 fun....see as guys carry mata put 4 head.......d dudez involve r mute whl d riders r busy ridinq......

яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

God Bless You

Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: From his own verse i read..rhyme lunatic is far better than him!!!..i wonder why all the hatred on luna..dude is even scared of revealing his fb i.d,instead..he choose to hide behind unknown i.d...i suspect it may be a double i.d stuff

Really dude? Are you really lazy to bring ur reasoning faculty into this? How does revealing my facebook identity change anything Dude, am stating a fact here and if u feel u can't comprehend cause I refused to put my facebook I'd, then die nigga..... Besides, if you are sure of lunatics better than ink, please stake on him let's bet, I believe in putting ur mouth where ur money is..
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
But the date of this match is tough for me mehn...tomorrow will be such a busy day for me..i'll be at work..then i'll have to take a long ride to go check a project at noon after which i'll be tired..I'm wondering when I'll start penning.....mikuz how many lines we go write?..l never knew the last round was 28 sef.i stuck with 24
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: But the date of this match is tough for me mehn...tomorrow will be such a busy day for me..i'll be at work..then i'll have to take a long ride to go check a project at noon after which i'll be tired..I'm wondering when I'll start penning.....mikuz how many lines we go write?..l never knew the last round was 28 sef.i stuck with 24

I support this motion to move the battles to weekend. Saturday and Sunday if possible please. If Prekky, Anime and Thunder could agree, then Mikuz should have no problem with it.
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
if no be say i busy na me for win dis tourney smh...wlda skined luna's bald head grin but anyweiz afta d tourney ama call him ema prince out den beat hell awta coogar grin
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
deli dimes: if no be say i busy na me for win dis tourney smh...wlda skined luna's bald head grin but anyweiz afta d tourney ama call him ema prince out den beat hell awta coogar grin

Haha, I go beat u for d third time :p
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Really dude? Are you really lazy to bring ur reasoning faculty into this? How does revealing my facebook identity change anything Dude, am stating a fact here and if u feel u can't comprehend cause I refused to put my facebook I'd, then die nigga..... Besides, if you are sure of lunatics better than ink, please stake on him let's bet, I believe in putting ur mouth where ur money is..
its only a wimp that will hide and throw insults and that's what you epitomize by hiding behind unknown name so you can attack him and feel safe from his repraisals since he doesn't know who the traitor is.a lotta fb dudes came here wit their fb i.ds and some created new name but they still let everybody know who they are.stop being a wimp and reveal the biatch behind that name..ink made everybody know he is eyeque here...and u saying he better than luna while you acknowledging the fact that luna beat him..you speak from both sides of your mouth!!!..and for ur info...i said that I read ur verse and it was very wack!!!....rhyme lunatic is far better than you!!!!! Are u dumb enough not to understand my post.....most fb guys have said it all right from the beginning of this tourney that nairaland is about to turn land of chaos and disorder ever since fb ninjas swarm d place and I'm nt surprised
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ibime:

I support this motion to move the battles to weekend. Saturday and Sunday if possible please. If Prekky, Anime and Thunder could agree, then Mikuz should have no problem with it.
supported!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: its only a wimp that will hide and throw insults and that's what you epitomize by hiding behind unknown name so you can attack him and feel safe from his repraisals since he doesn't know who the traitor is.a lotta fb dudes came here wit their fb i.ds and some created new name but they still let everybody know who they are.stop being a wimp and reveal the biatch behind that name..ink made everybody know he is eyeque here...and u saying he better than luna while you acknowledging the fact that luna beat him..you speak from both sides of your mouth!!!..and for ur info...i said that I read ur verse and it was very wack!!!....rhyme lunatic is far better than you!!!!! Are u dumb enough not to understand my post.....most fb guys have said it all right from the beginning of this tourney that nairaland is about to turn land of chaos and disorder ever since fb ninjas swarm d place and I'm nt surprised

Listen to me barbarian bastard, its obvious ur penis and ur brain are interswtched hence u reason with ur cork, how am I hiding? Just because I didn't open my nl account with my facebook name or because I didn't tell you who I was on facebook?? Dude I don't have to know ur facebook account before I throw jabs at you(obvious jabs) for that matter.. So please spare me your stupidity and maybe we might not av another stupid jack falling from the hill. Besides which of my verse did u read? Dumb ass, hope it aint the freestyle here that I can't even remember when I dropped and of cause I don't expect you to see it as dope, ur foolishness eludes u.. And please spare me the interlude of facebook peeps storming here and shit, its rather too dry and over used. Besides I would still whoop the living day out of lunatics, no bragging.. You bloody oaf
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Listen to me barbarian bastard, its obvious ur penis and ur brain are interswtched hence u reason with ur cork, how am I hiding? Just because I didn't open my nl account with my facebook name or because I didn't tell you who I was on facebook?? Dude I don't have to know ur facebook account before I throw jabs at you(obvious jabs) for that matter.. So please spare me your stupidity and maybe we might not av another stupid jack falling from the hill. Besides which of my verse did u read? Dumb ass, hope it aint the freestyle here that I can't even remember when I dropped and of cause I don't expect you to see it as dope, ur foolishness eludes u.. And please spare me the interlude of facebook peeps storming here and shit, its rather too dry and over used. Besides I would still whoop the living day out of lunatics, no bragging.. You bloody oaf

Okay, a battle it is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.