Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (936316 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Listen to me barbarian bastard, its obvious ur penis and ur brain are interswtched hence u reason with ur cork, how am I hiding? Just because I didn't open my nl account with my facebook name or because I didn't tell you who I was on facebook?? Dude I don't have to know ur facebook account before I throw jabs at you(obvious jabs) for that matter.. So please spare me your stupidity and maybe we might not av another stupid jack falling from the hill. Besides which of my verse did u read? Dumb ass, hope it aint the freestyle here that I can't even remember when I dropped and of cause I don't expect you to see it as dope, ur foolishness eludes u.. And please spare me the interlude of facebook peeps storming here and shit, its rather too dry and over used. Besides I would still whoop the living day out of lunatics, no bragging.. You bloody oaf
rant all u can.at the end of the day..u still remain a wimp!!!..still hiding and throwing insults...still suffering from pre haboured hatred which have been driving u insane..its just unfortunate that ur pre haboured hatred which was meant for nairalanders have been diverted to a fellow fb ninja all because he voted the person u hate.. as far as i'm concerned,u are scared of luna!!!..talking about beating luna..with that wack verse?..dude..u are wack!!!!!...ur verse speaks for itself
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Okay, a battle it is?

Yup if u want.. But we do it on facebook.. I give my verse to an admin in Rg, he post it on my behalf.. I wouldn't want u to feel my name influnced it.. That's an advantage to you.. 16lines.. If you in holla, my verse would be ready by tomorrow М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣rning a free style would do.. Besides I expect u to be a man an avoid ghost writters.. Holla and ask for a doc quickly let me prove to the lots here why dey should never av nominated you as a judge here in a high profile tourney
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
U wrote a verse with ur biro and u call it freestyle..lol...is that ur excuse for being wack?
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: rant all u can.at the end of the day..u still remain a wimp!!!..still hiding and throwing insults...still suffering from pre haboured hatred which have been driving u insane..its just unfortunate that ur pre haboured hatred which was meant for nairalanders have been diverted to a fellow fb ninja all because he voted the person u hate.. as far as i'm concerned,u are scared of luna!!!..talking about beating luna..with that wack verse?..dude..u are wack!!!!!...ur verse speaks for itself

Uhmm sorry bastard, am not the one ranting here, you are.. Swallow your urine and maybe ur dead brain cells can jump to live.. Keep typing about me hiding when you can see the jabs coming straight at you fool. Besides which of my verse did you see? A battle verse? If not die in your insanity... Bloody oaf,, I aint scared of ten of you so lunatics aint to be mentioned... U will die hoping I reveal myself to you but I won't even grace your funeral with the information so u die miserable with ur daft mentality
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
With my biro? Nop, I used a chalk,, now does that make it a freestyle? Foolish raccoon
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
If to say I be mod sha grin

each time we trynna let tins slide one ediot go pop up from abyss come d yarn trash . .

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Uhmm sorry bastard, am not the one ranting here, you are.. Swallow your urine and maybe ur dead brain cells can jump to live.. Keep typing about me hiding when you can see the jabs coming straight at you fool. Besides which of my verse did you see? A battle verse? If not die in your insanity... Bloody oaf,, I aint scared of ten of you so lunatics aint to be mentioned... U will die hoping I reveal myself to you but I won't even grace your funeral with the information so u die miserable with ur daft mentality
hy hyperventilate over this?...dude..u are a scared wimp and u are wack!!!...i wonder why so much hatred on luna...now u giving moronic excuse for posting a wack verse here...when the likes of prekky,deadscrolls and even illscript posted their first verse here,they got lots of praises but u nko?..with that wack verse?..its a pity u came here to see certain people fall but now u trying to strangle urself cos it never worked..take heart mehn..i advice u to stick around this site so u can learn and be brushed up..i nugo?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rhymelunatics please holla, I need a confirmation b4 going to bed, I don't come here regularly neither do I sit here all day.. Request for doc so I know if I should login to facebook tomorrow. Latest 10am let's get the verses posted.. Thanks in advance. I will be off from here in 20minutes time, its Man city match that's keeping me awake.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Krizzkutz: If to say I be mod sha grin

each time we trynna let tins slide one ediot go pop up from abyss come d yarn trash . .

d ediot get im mouth to talk..he is very bitter that things didn't go as he tot..and his atacks are that of a coward
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: hy hyperventilate over this?...dude..u are a scared wimp and u are wack!!!...i wonder why so much hatred on luna...now u giving moronic excuse for posting a wack verse here...when the likes of prekky,deadscrolls and even illscript posted their first verse here,they got lots of praises but u nko?..with that wack verse?..its a pity u came here to see certain people fall but now u trying to strangle urself cos it never worked..take heart mehn..i advice u to stick around this site so u can learn and be brushed up..i nugo?

Here he goes bla bla bla and shit. The way you calling up names one will certainly think you got a good brain but sorry to say this, ur ability to remember things ends up in a sewage where ur like belong.. Why not bring my verse, quote it and maybe the whole nairaland would agree with you else chew ur dick wack bastard... Besides who is making up excuses? I only see a foolish loquacious oaf trying desperately hard to defend his grey matter in person of lunatics..... Its ur type that nairaland should be worried about, like ur life you got nothing to offer
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Here he goes bla bla bla and shit. The way you calling up names one will certainly think you got a good brain but sorry to say this, ur ability to remember things ends up in a sewage where ur like belong.. Why not bring my verse, quote it and maybe the whole nairaland would agree with you else chew ur dick wack bastard... Besides who is making up excuses? I only see a foolish loquacious oaf trying desperately hard to defend his grey matter in person of lunatics..... Its ur type that nairaland should be worried about, like ur life you got nothing to offer
o boy see all the oyibo this guy dey speak me sha lol....calm down small boy...i can see u are sweating profusely...truth still remain that you are a wimp and wack!!!...u are lyrically empty headed..so u have no right to call anoda person wack or criticize votes which didn't go where u expected..go home and cry all you want...ur men were defeated and my advice to u is to remain permanent in this site where people will point out ur mistakes in order to help ur slow witted brain grow..thank me later!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'm trying to stay away from words like ba.stard to avoid a ban....well i'll plead on ur behalf..its nt ur fault..maybe be its from home or just a 15yr old boy brain is at work
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lmao . . ii just saw sometin and its crackinq me up

topcos uu wanto battle luna?? buh u will give the verse to admin to post for u?? So he wunt knw hu his battling?? Isn't dah a coward move??

btw I know hu this nigga be for fb grin
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: o boy see all the oyibo this guy dey speak me sha lol....calm down small boy...i can see u are sweating profusely...truth still remain that you are a wimp and wack!!!...u are lyrically empty headed..so u have no right to call anoda person wack or criticize votes which didn't go where u expected..go home and cry all you want...ur men were defeated and my advice to u is to remain permanent in this site where people will point out ur mistakes in order to help ur slow witted brain grow..thank me later!

Pardon me if the membrane of your brain finds it difficult to absorb the "oyibo" I didn't mean to bring out the illiteracy tearing you up,, and please the use of wimp is rather excessively over used, certainly u can come up with another word wack bastard.. U couldn't quote my verse? Dude u are obsessed with foolishness, it shows in your text.. Besides if people really pointed out mistakes here, u won't be in perpetual wackness and by now ur brain would be at least able to function at half the capacity God created it b4 your attitude killed it totally.. Word
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Krizzkutz: Lmao . . ii just saw sometin and its crackinq me up

topcos uu wanto battle luna?? buh u will give the verse to admin to post for u?? So he wunt knw hu his battling?? Isn't dah a coward move??

btw I know hu this nigga be for fb grin

Uhmm, really? Why should he know who he is battling? Its not a personal battle, let him just assume he met me for the first time while I do likewise. Does it change the texture or lyricism if he knows who he is battling? Besides if you know me on facebook, why not spill it out bro?
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
And you sweating yourself out over a 15years old speaks volume of how well you were trained at home... Preach
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Pardon me if the membrane of your brain finds it difficult to absorb the "oyibo" I didn't mean to bring out the illiteracy tearing you up,, and please the use of wimp is rather excessively over used, certainly u can come up with another word wack bastard.. U couldn't quote my verse? Dude u are obsessed with foolishness, it shows in your text.. Besides if people really pointed out mistakes here, u won't be in perpetual wackness and by now ur brain would be at least able to function at half the capacity God created it b4 your attitude killed it totally.. Word
topcos:

why scared of the word wimp? Why should i change it? Dude thats exactly what u are and u cant't run away from it..plus u are wack!!!!!...u rant like people brought up in a home full of crisis...and from ur post...ur type will comitt suicide over nothing..imagine the anger..i pity the people around u right nw cos u'll surely vent some anger on em..dude don't let this result to real madness..i'm having fun here,u are dieing over there.lol
Re: Flow For Rank by ThaBlaqBonez: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ibime if ur opponent commits technical fouls, d judges or mod shuld decide bro, quit dz mehn, i got votes, were d voters stupid?? Anyways its ur tourney, am outta here
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thank God i succeeded in diverting the initial point of discussion where this wimp wanted to kill the tourney with his sentiment-filled comments..now its no longer about the tourney...so i'll like to acknoledge the fact that blaqbones gave a good account of himself..he really did better than u3
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: why scared of the word wimp? Why should i change it? Dude thats exactly what u are and u cant't run away from it..plus u are wack!!!!!...u rant like people brought up in a home full of crisis...and from ur post...ur type will comitt suicide over nothing..imagine the anger..i pity the people around u right nw cos u'll surely vent some anger on em..dude don't let this result to real madness..i'm having fun here,u are dieing over there.lol

Old pathetic sub, that moment someone is raped with immersed force but he is typing lol.. Wipe ur tears bro, with your text and comments, its obvious u are the type to see ur elder ones at home pulling off their shirts to fight a little kid why ur father cheer them up and u clap at the background... Ooops, did I just hit the head of the nail? Okay, pour ur anger once more, let me take it all up, u are embarrassed on how u can be brutalised on a post that didn't concern u... I weep for those that brought u up... But I ait sorry for them.. Wack boy, wack boy, now read slowly, waaaack boy. Preach
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Topcos, I'm done exchanging words with you, Drop ur fb name here and we'll battle @ RG as you want... Be it freestyle or whatever u call ur verses.. Drop ur name or no battle...Goodnight
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: Thank God i succeeded in diverting the initial point of discussion where this wimp wanted to kill the tourney with his sentiment-filled comments..now its no longer about the tourney...so i'll like to acknoledge the fact that blaqbones gave a good account of himself..he really did better than u3

Nop, sorry 4 ur assumptions, u diverted nothing, don't look for excuse for your stupidity, I only listened to prekky to die the shit besides nobody is talking about it again. Meanwhile Ibime came and we had a polite argument over it though we still didn't agree but there was the evident respect of each other opinion but you came all bruce lee on me and am making you die with ur muscle all torn up.. That's the difference btw u and the dick u hump
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
topcos:

Old pathetic sub, that moment someone is raped with immersed force but he is typing lol.. Wipe ur tears bro, with your text and comments, its obvious u are the type to see ur elder ones at home pulling off their shirts to fight a little kid why ur father cheer them up and u clap at the background... Ooops, did I just hit the head of the nail? Okay, pour ur anger once more, let me take it all up, u are embarrassed on how u can be brutalised on a post that didn't concern u... I weep for those that brought u up... But I ait sorry for them.. Wack boy, wack boy, now read slowly, waaaack boy. Preach
lol is this not madness? U even speak in tongues?...at this point...i permit u to go and die in peace..atleast u can't even remember when u came here crying up and down over ibime's battle anymore..the discussion don change..can u remember where u started?..speak of the tourney no more..and remember to remain permanent in this site.it will free u from wackness
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
And remember not to stab anybody at home tonight..
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:
Topcos, I'm done exchanging words with you, Drop ur fb name here and we'll battle @ RG as you want... Be it freestyle or whatever u call ur verses.. Drop ur name or no battle...Goodnight

Come on bro? Are you scared I might turn out to be who you never expected? Just battle me on the basis that am one stranger who loves to brag then you beat me silly... Come on, make ur nairaland fans proud.. I aint revealing my facebook id. You should be happy, its an extral advantage to you, they know you but they don't know me so I will have to come up with a better verse to win you. Its a no personal brawl so why do u wanna know me?
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lol...see as my post full ffr all because of this about-to-run-mad wimp damn lol..
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ema prince: lol is this not madness? U even speak in tongues?...at this point...i permit u to go and die in peace..atleast u can't even remember when u came here crying up and down over ibime's battle anymore..the discussion don change..can u remember where u started?..speak of the tourney no more..and remember to remain permanent in this site.it will free u from wackness

Like I said, u got served, uhmm, did my jabs blurred ur vision so much that you are seeing my post as speaking in tongues? Sorry o, but more are coming, I was stating a fact then ibime came to explain stuffs,,, but u the haggard looking dick sucker came to defend that dick u love so much and u are getting beaten at it... Come on, ur family membera should be really pained to see how u are being tortured.... Wack boy... I didn't see u put wimp in your last post fool
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
15 years old bringing out the ill-trained nature of a grown adult on ffr, impressive,,, now how are u feeling with ur personal image? Dent? More to come sir.... Foolish sir
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Remember u came here with the balls of bones,ink and u3 all in ur mouth lol...well such language might be common among u guys cos thats what y'all practice over there but not here..we don't use such here cos we don't do it here..i likened ur brain to that of a 15yr old and now u calling urself 15yr old?..dude!!!..shame no dey this wimp face at all
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Come on emma, you are viewing this post, try and comment, am sure your foolishness can endure more harsh terrain than this... Don't hang urself dude, pour out your anger
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
topcos: Come on emma, you are viewing this post, try and comment, am sure your foolishness can endure more harsh terrain than this... Don't hang urself dude, pour out your anger
looool
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Ooops, now u denying calling me 15years old? Come on, don't justify your shameful epitome of rash and ill home training ever recorded by an adult.... Its been long u humping on ibime's dick, try take a break negro.... Pathetic wack fool.... Read that last sentence slowly... Huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.